Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61719 times)
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

As a crypto user, it is clear that big hopes in October and December of 2018 would be like repeating at a good price like in 2017 where Crypto and BTC were the peak.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

I think the last quarter, specifically October to December is the perfect months for people to buy and sell their cryptocurrency as it is obvious that every last quarter of the year ever since cryptocurrency was a huge hit, these were the times there were a lot of activities and price increases.

Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Last year autumn was very profitable for many projects and participants and hunters. But I do not think that this autumn will also show itself . Perhaps only by 2020, not before . As much as we'd like to do it sooner.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Yes it is true since October and December is where the price rises are very high. this month is what awaits our current employees.
I don't  see the increase of October and December. I only see a red color when the month of October ends and December will definitely be the same, but everything can happen at any time and we will wait and see

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

According to many predictions in December, bitcoin rose slightly to the price of around 9000 $, and in 2019, there will be a rise again, but it can't be confirmed in what month. We hope for better.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

October is over and November is over too soon. However, I believe that the market reversal will occur soon enough, perhaps in December. In December there will be a lot of events that can contribute to this.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

October has already passed,so that left a choice without a choice)))Zhdems December,but in fact look what generally go under the end of the year should normally be the results,but it can be so another 3-4 months, salt and pepper at the bottom,and only at the end of the first quarter of 19 years, all will fly to the top,do not rule out such

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

October month already end so now December month only remain. So December month will best month of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is most trusted and huge used currency. Bitcoin price will pump in the Month of December (Hope).

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

Same time last year there was a turn around in the crypto space so everyone is optimistic about this year as well let's hope it holds.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Well, in previous years, maybe Yes, there were months of crypto-currencies but of course this year I can not say that this is a month of crypto-currency, we only fall and not grow
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

Same time last year there was a turn around in the crypto space so everyone is optimistic about this year as well let's hope it holds.
Everything is showing that the space is still young. Most traders still struggle to take decision because the trend is not understood and decisions were difficult. If at the end of November nothing happen, December might be difficult to predict.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Half the time you specified has already passed. 45 more days left. I really hope that growth will finally begin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

Well, October has come and gone and there still isn't any change in the crypto market, this bear market still frags on and on and with the current market trend it's going to drag up till February next year.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Traditionally, the last months of each year were good for participants in the cryptocurrency market. In these months, the cryptocurrency, as a rule, grew significantly in price. As for this year, it will probably be special. It is almost mid-November, and Bitcoin does not increase in price, and therefore altcoins also remain without price growth. If until the end of the year the cryptocurrency does not grow in value, this may cause a new wave of frustration for cryptocurrency owners and investors, which in turn will lead to the continuation of a period of stagnation and decline in the market.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

In October, there were no long-awaited pleasant events on the cryptocurrency market. October was very calm and the market was moving sideways. But I hope that in December there will be growth.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

Why did you think like that ? In past years, the crypto market was rising in Q4 of the year indeed.
But i think there is no bull market in this year because it is already in Q4. No sign at all, crypto market still on the bottom.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

now it's mid November but there have been no significant changes to crypto.
of course this is not something that many people expect.
but for me, I will continue to believe that at the end of the year, December, crypto will increase from what we want.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

I think this October and December this year is not like last year and we can see that even now there has been no change, the market conditions are still the same but even so I will still try to be optimistic that next year the market conditions will start to improve and hopefully that happens.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:44:09 AM

Market conditions are certainly different from the previous year, until now the market has not recovered due to the many scam projects so investors are afraid to save their money in cryptic form, they prefer to invest in safer commodities such as stocks or gold.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:49:59 AM

It is now November but the market will not show up, but of course there is hope, this is like a few years ago and to rise up takes a short time, remains optimistic and believes that the market will rise again and everything will resume normally

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: