Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61721 times)
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

I don't agree with October being one of the crypto months because nothing really happened in the month of October but hopefully the month of December will be favourable. We just hope to see the market growth before the year ends.
i have a lot of hope for tye next year and i think that we will see ia lot of new projects as i am waiting for them

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

Why October and December? December - ok, but why October? Smiley
Can't understand your reasons. I don't see any visible season dependence in crypto in fact. New Year eve played some roles a few times but not always.
Different news and events affect market, that's true.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

this are the months of the end of crypto.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

I still hope that we will see market growth this year. At the end of the year, many companies close their financial statements. Perhaps we will see a temporary increase in Bitcoin, and behind it the growth of the remaining altcoins.
There is no profit or gain in seeing the market remain the same. The highest price last year was Dec 20, so it is possible to have a figure close to $8000 or more this year. If the market can regain at least $2000 add up before the end of the year and correction was well managed in Jan/Feb, the coming year might enjoy a smooth ride.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

October was the quietest month for cryptocurrency. At the moment we are seeing a sharp downward movement, but this is a positive trend.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

It's really hard to predict this, as this year the crypto market has been down (that is bear market). We are already in November, lets see how the end of the year will turn out.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

stock markets show success at the beginning of the year in collecting new portfolios. crypto portfolios may also be traditionally collected in the new year, so perhaps the best month is January-February.

I think we will be in flat until the end of December, around the beginning of January, the buy-out of coins at the lowest prices this year may begin, which will provoke a snowball of purchases and further growth.
There will be a reset of everything and as you think for now, the price might became worst as opposite of what others are expected. This will be a reverse scenario when we say at positive sides might be heading to negative trends.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
This is not true, everyday and every month are months for crypto if we are knowledgeable on how to deal with crypto. It is just the last quarter of the year is a good time for crypto since people who are involve have money during this time of the year. 
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

no one can predict the best month for crypto. but if you need my opinion i think i can't say october is the month of crypto and i'm not sure in december either. nothing special will happen for crypto in this year. but i think december is the best month to buy some crypto and hold it. 'cause most people sell his crypto in december and you can buy it at a low prices.

transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

Yes, according to statistics, it can be said that these are the two most favorable months for the growth of cryptocurrency, but unfortunately this year everything happened differently

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

I'm not even sure about December. although I really want the market to become green and the growth of coins increased by 100%. But I do not want to feed false hopes and just watch the situation.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

I dont seriously think that there are crypto month.
You think about December simply because it was greates market pump durng this month. That was just a coincedence

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

I think the cryptocurrency will fly in January and February.Prices will increase by 2-3 times.Bitcoin price will be $ 15000.At the latest in February these will be.Rumors about the market are in this direction.People who have a say are talking about it.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

Last year I thought that if October and December were the months for Crypto and Bitcoin, because in October and December last year the price of Bitcoin was very high. but now that it is entering the middle of November the market prices of crypto and bitcoin are still low, maybe it is only temporary or occasionally occurs in a few months each year.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

Last year was last year. Events here in cryptocurrency are not annual events. They may or may not happen again. So, if bull run happened last December, there is no guarantee that it will happen agan this December. But of course we are hoping for the best.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:51:54 AM

There is no certainty in determining how the price of cryptos goes and as such no one can say that a particular month is good for crypto.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

I don't know if I can't confirm this, now it is at the end of the year and it seems that there are no signs of increasing prices, the crypto is still sluggish but still sure slowly crypto will rise again and need time to run as before
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:16:43 AM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

I think this is the best quarter to buy and sell some of your tokens. A lot of activities occur during the last quarter of the fiscal year for cryptocurrency. So for the investors who bought the whole year, this is probably the best period for you to start selling whatever you have.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
myhollymamy

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

October gave neither good nor bad to cryptocurrency. The market remained at the same level. Many experts still have high hopes for December. Let's take a look. We have to wait a little.

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

I doubt if in December the price of coins will increase very high. Now the price of coins falls, especially for BTC and ETH because two coins are coins that are in great demand by many people. And when December comes, I think the price of the coin will go up, but this price increase will not be the same in December 2017.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: