Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61709 times)
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

In my opinion, this year the value of the coin will never increase, so I think that if the market in November and December will also be bleak and never be able to rise. So I do not expect this market.

Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

I like many others here, are tired of the decline in the market and want to see a rise in prices, but honestly I don’t think that growth will start any time soon. I think growth will be only next year.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

We cannot really say that October to December is the months for crypto. Everything in crypto really depend depend on every months. Because I believe that crypto coin may rise or fall any time, maybe we need to be more practical today, we don't need to become more overwhelmed about the bull run last December 2017 becaus crypto is really hard to predict, we are now in the middle of November 2018 an ethe price is still dipping maybe we have a chance to have a bull run but I think it is now only 40%.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

I like many others here, are tired of the decline in the market and want to see a rise in prices, but honestly I don’t think that growth will start any time soon. I think growth will be only next year.

If it can be more conservative, then the bull market will not come next year, it is more likely to happen after 2020.
Although I am very much looking forward to the arrival of the bull market as soon as possible, the rational analysis tells me that this is very difficult. If we lose patience, then we will miss it. Patience is the key.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

In my opinion, this year the value of the coin will never increase, so I think that if the market in November and December will also be bleak and never be able to rise. So I do not expect this market.
Seeing from these conditions, it cannot be denied if this year it is difficult to rise high. I also don't want to expect more this year because if it doesn't match the expectations it will only make me disappointed. I just hope the market doesn't fall more than now. I don't expect a high increase this year.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency has nothing to do with the month. The price of cryptocurrencies depends entirely on purchasing power, which is why there are always people going bankrupt, and some people are making money every day!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

If it can be more conservative, then the bull market will not come next year, it is more likely to happen after 2020.
Although I am very much looking forward to the arrival of the bull market as soon as possible, the rational analysis tells me that this is very difficult. If we lose patience, then we will miss it. Patience is the key.
It will come next year and probably not this year. Remember the recent news about the battle of miners will give a long term impact to the crypto. you can see that these miners are still continuing its drama. It will not end until there will be someone will be lost on it. craight and jihan this is interesting for watch.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

We can not predict the future and so as the crypto market, if the market will recover it will in  the right time.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

I think that October and November will definitely not be the best months for the cryptocurrency market this year, I still have hope for December, but still I think that the market will not grow much.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

I think that in November 2018, the bears will play a little with the course, and in December they will turn over into bulls. The beginning of 2019 is a bitcoin tenth anniversary and, probably, its rate will be adjusted to 10 thousand dollars.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

Well, looking at how to look and at what angle, this month of course bitcoin showed us the bottoms of that year , I think it's not months of cryptocurrency

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

With the way market reacted yesterday and today, I doubt if this will be true, the crypto market is going down steadily and there have not been any major increase since this year, so i don't think December will make any difference, maybe next year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Crypto can not be predicted with certainty. A lot of people who rate themselves experts but still the assumptions and the analysis can not be 100%. Market conditions can change in a matter of minutes because 1 good news or bad. However some the end of this I often hear about December is the "blackmarket" or destruction. But all fixed back again on the fact that crypto can not be predicted exactly.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
I hope that way, that there will be a green light for crypto.
but until now there was still no sign or news about the improved crypto price

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

cycle this time and last year almost the same as last year. Maybe this could be the sign of the bull run or not. There is no special time which could be a reference to crypto increases, so do not easy to believe in those months is the time for crypto. continue to see the market and look for the latest news would be better than on the mere hope that the increase is not yet certain.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:09:25 AM

Cryptocurrency does not have a fixed cycle, as you can see, it changes everyday. last year the hype time of Cryptocurrency was in October and December, but this year October was worst time for cryptocurrency and December will be worst time for cryptocurrency too.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

I don't think any month is definitely crypto, because crypto always starts to fluctuate when we don't think of it. From past experience, there is usually a bull running in December, but this year I think the situation is very pessimistic.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:44:24 AM

I don't think so, because now the prices of BTC and crypto are even lower (down), but I hope my opinion is wrong and this is only a way to make a high leap, so that the prices of BTC and Crypto in the next month (December) can increase and what we hope can happen, that is the bull run will occur in December.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

You can check the value of bitcoin now and all of the cryptocurrencies and you will find the answer for this question
Bitcoin is now falls for the very lowest price since the last whole year growth from october last 2017 and maybe this is enough reason for us not to expect any huge recovery from all of the coins this whole yewr round,and if not lucky it will continue until the next year after this
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

There is no certain calculations that BTC or the crypto will catch up the bull in October or December. The whole market is only dependent on demand & supply of the particular coin. Just two days back you saw how Bitcoin tumble to below $5500 from $6500 stable mark. So, Is this a bull market? Can you say this as the month of crypto?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: