Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61721 times)
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

I really hope that December, because October is definitely not the month of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general Grin
since the beginning of 2018, they began to forecast different scenarios for the development of the cryptocurrency market for September and October, and now for December. Until now, these predictions have been false. I think that it is time to switch your attention to the beginning of 2019, because months are already ending this year in order to make false predictions.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

Last year was exactly that. October and December were months for the growth of the crypto market. Will this year be the same? I think no. All hopes for 2019.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Do you have basis for this to make it happens or it is only your prediction? The price in the market, no matter how expert you are,
you cannot predict it accurately because of the coins volatility. I know majority of us here are aiming that to thinking, that's why most of us here are bullish, due to they don't want to risk their token into nothing.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Yes maybe but we cannot expect to have a new ATH price will gonna happen this coming december but i think there will be a recovery atleast the half of ATH last decemeber 2017. They said that btc will end atleast $9k-$10k at the end of 2018 so let us all hope about that.
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

Now we are in the middle of the november and crashing without a doubt, hopefully we will recover some these falls in the december and can get ourselves a good new year present.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Here we are in November still hoping for bull market this year 2018 remain i month i hope price of market rise but i definetly know santa will bring something good for us.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

I hope the month you mentioned will take sides with the rising prices of digital currencies. if it was seen in the previous year that, last October all the prices of digital currencies in the market began to rise, and in December last year, all holders of the digital currency had big profits. I hope this will really side with us. but we need to realize that this is not a prediction, because the price of a digital currency cannot be predicted.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

Last year was exactly that. October and December were months for the growth of the crypto market. Will this year be the same? I think no. All hopes for 2019.

Yeah i also witness that .  last year was the best year for cryptos because as early as october the price continue to increase and increase up to the month of december but sadly it declined after the middle of january up to today  .

Yet we should not loose our hope because there are still one month to go .

Instead of panicking and getting depressed of the current market situation , why cant we just cool down for a while ?  Stop looking at your wallet and stop looking at the charts .

Comeback only when it is already christmas eve and you will see your present .
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

As we can see, October wasn't not the successful month for cryptocurrencies. This market is unpredictable, everything may change at any moment.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

All dreams about such option. That's why I personally don't wait a good situation. If big mass think about same then MM will make decision against mass. And for me waiting for bigger dump and get it is simpler then wait for growth and getting dump. Maybe I'm realist?
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable so anything can happen, but if you base your outlook from last year's movement there's a possibility that it could go into a bull run. The month of December is proven to be a month where people are willing to spend some cash and it's true to crypto as well. The overall crypto space for the past few months is showing a bearish sentiment though so it might take some while to recover from the drops.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

All dreams about such option. That's why I personally don't wait a good situation. If big mass think about same then MM will make decision against mass. And for me waiting for bigger dump and get it is simpler then wait for growth and getting dump. Maybe I'm realist?
Of course you are a realist and make statements based on what he saw. But many believe in the imminent growth rates as the cryptocurrency cannot for a very long time to fall steadily. We fall for over a year, despite various news. So people believe that we will soon see growth.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

In my opinion, the crypto currency does not depend on October or December. Crypto currencies that tend to improve in October or December are just a coincidence. Crypto currency movements in particular tend to improve at the end of the year because the end of the year is awaited as the end of the year's history. But it does not rule out the possibility that the condition of the crypto currency is better in the month of the beginning or the middle of the year. Crypto currencies have very high and volatile movements so that predictions about crypto currencies are dynamic. Good or bad crypto currencies depend on us as crypto currency players, and do not depend on October, December, or other months. Crypto currency depends on our active movements in the market. The more crypto currency players active in the market, the stability of crypto currency is more likely to be achieved and maintained.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

It's not. I do not think so. This year the market will not be able to become a bull market. And also in the beginning of next year.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

i don't think so, market condition is not depending on month,as we see in the last October there were no significant changes to the market conditions

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Are you in hurry to earn big here in this business of crypto currency? Sorry if I ask this things to you.
Because, once you are involve in bitcoin/crypto before it become real money you need to trade it first in the exchange platform
depending on the coins you buy or hold. And since it is trading concepts meaning there are two things may happen always in the platform
and that is buy and sell, now the price was too unpredictable and no one can predict it accurately, so why are you asking everyone here in the
forum, were all community here are not a psychic to say precisely the value. No offense, Good day.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

As we can see in the current market situation in these months,  cryptocurrency market it wasn't good, too many people predict that bitcoin will increased it's price in these months but it not happent, Crypticurrency it's unpredictable.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

absolutely not, we are not dealing in months anymore. we should start thinking in years. and not year by year, but more like periods of three years at a time. this period will probably be a bear market of three years. 2018 to 2020, more likely. after that we could see some improvements, if real cryptocurrency projects survive and start being useful and accepted world wide. after that we could see cycles of up and downs, yearly. but still, this is only speculation

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

I believe but now I'm confious of what real happening to our dear Bitcoin. Why the price going at the botton even this months is said to be the rising point of the market. Keep updated and hope everything will be fine sooner or later this 2018.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

not necessarily too, because crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time without us knowing it. but all hope that this can happen because the market has not experienced significant growth for a long time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: