Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61688 times)
ErshanVstal

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 03:19:42 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

Forget about next bullrun. Too many people excepc it with greed. That is the reason why it won't happen. It is time to work now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 11:22:36 PM

According to many people and many thoughts, September-December are considered crypto months. Many coins are also trying to predict what will happen in the future according to these months. but there are many different factors. In this market, everything is a factor that plays a role. maybe we have seen it as crypto months in the past, but it is impossible to say that it will continue like this in the future.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 04:09:05 AM

According to many people and many thoughts, September-December are considered crypto months. Many coins are also trying to predict what will happen in the future according to these months. but there are many different factors. In this market, everything is a factor that plays a role. maybe we have seen it as crypto months in the past, but it is impossible to say that it will continue like this in the future.
Maybe investors and traders will argue that towards the end of the year the crypto market will be full of surprises but of course that is not a valid opinion for analysis because the market is unpredictable at any time, so it is possible that a bear market can also occur at the end of the year.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2022, 05:48:18 AM

Forget about next bullrun. Too many people excepc it with greed. That is the reason why it won't happen. It is time to work now.

What kind of work are you referring here mate? what kind of work are we going to partake for the price of bitcoin to increase?
and let those greed have their attitude because they are also someone who made the market moving up and down , because with their behavior , mostly losing is what they got and this helps others to profit lol.
remember that this is a market were someone needs to lose for others to gain.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 07:09:02 AM

I would never be so sure anymore about history.

I think April, for example, was historically always a green month for Bitcoin / crypto but it did not turn out so. In fact, last week was the first time in Bitcoin entire history it recorded back to back 7 weeks of red, thanks to April.

We might even see week 8 if we do not find a way to go above 30k Sad

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 01:29:04 PM

What kind of work are you referring here mate? what kind of work are we going to partake for the price of bitcoin to increase?
and let those greed have their attitude because they are also someone who made the market moving up and down , because with their behavior , mostly losing is what they got and this helps others to profit lol.
If he will sell his assets in large quantities and not believe that there will be a bullish season, then leave it, because it will provide an opportunity to get a greater price. Maybe he is frustrated and wants a more certain real work. Therefore many people think the market is cruel, because we get profit because there are those who take losses, but that is what is in the market. so we must be good at reacting to it with a cool head
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 09:14:04 AM

If he will sell his assets in large quantities and not believe that there will be a bullish season, then leave it, because it will provide an opportunity to get a greater price. Maybe he is frustrated and wants a more certain real work. Therefore many people think the market is cruel, because we get profit because there are those who take losses, but that is what is in the market. so we must be good at reacting to it with a cool head
What ? sorry but do you  understand our conversation ? who is selling for quantities ? maybe you are quoting different post? lol

But it is indeed most of the time ? October to December are the days for Bitcoin and followed by altcoins .

and sadly this quarter of ours now and the following is somekind of dumping market,

saladin7000

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 06:13:30 PM

I don't think at all that October and December are month crypto, because I don't see anything really sepecial in that month, maybe if there is an increase in that month then it is something that happens by chance, so don't think that if the ups and downs of crypto exist in certain months,

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
gameplaygign

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 05:40:56 PM

I think it would be a crime not to mention NeonLink in this thread.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:10:44 AM

If we looked into the pattern i can say yes. October-december is the nice month for crypto.
And i think 2023 will a lil bit diferrent, i think the market correction will appear very soon.
Just prepare for the worst and always remember only spend money you can afford to lose.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 01:34:08 PM

It depends of what cycle did you fall into because currently we are in the bear market which means it could go until end of the year because bull market is scheduled on 2024 - 2025, accompanied with the bitcoin halving as well. This we might have a small pump end of the year but it doesn't mean it have effect like the last bull run on 2021.

criptoalcoatl

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:14:04 PM

probably yes, this year October-December will be good for crypto
then neon link did a great job launching their token now
we'll see
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 02:24:22 AM

It depends of what cycle did you fall into because currently we are in the bear market which means it could go until end of the year because bull market is scheduled on 2024 - 2025, accompanied with the bitcoin halving as well. This we might have a small pump end of the year but it doesn't mean it have effect like the last bull run on 2021.
Still a long time ago it seems like a bull market is coming but this is crypto which is difficult to predict and sometimes unexpected things happen,
in estimation it is more or less like what you said,
but it's better to just keep up with the progress.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 04:25:30 AM

although there is no exact formula, I hope so, hopefully starting October will be a bullish season for cryptocurrencies, so that what I have collected so far and have been holding back to fulfill my desire for an item can be realized. although I believe the bullish season will come, but actually no one knows when it will happen for sure. as long as we hold the correct coin, then there is no worry for it all. of course bitcoin is the main choice in investing, apart from that I still have a little eth and bnb. and lastly there are some shitcoins to test my luck

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 02:07:04 PM

I have been noticing for many years that market movements and trends always rise at the end of the year. Hopefully this year will be no exception.  The market has been in a bear market for a long time and everyone is expecting a bull market towards the end of the year.  Many investors expect October to usher in a bullish season for cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are in dire need of a bullish market right now.  Those who understand and know well about cryptocurrencies are predicting that we will reach a bullish market by the end of this year between October and December.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: