Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if you were able to show your skills and work all around the globe?  (Read 96 times)
DeluxeJR (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:31:50 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 06:07:27 AM by DeluxeJR

ECTA platform is going to give the opportunity to developers to work around the globe, develop their skills and gain reputation and of course money in their desired field of expertise.

The first blockchain-based trust protocol for global employability

The mission of the ECTA protocol is to increase time & payment efficiency, establish genuine relationships, and discover talents from low-middle income countries by leveraging on its unique technical solution fueled by AI algorithms of a previously created smart solutions and all that in the synergy with Ethereum based smart contract to make the product scalable.

They can do this through the use of ECTA SKILLS tokens (ERC-721). These non-transferable tokens represent the first currency for skills for developers. They provide an easy way for idea holders to affirm the skills that a developer touts. On the same note, they also provide a developer with credibility and proof of their skillset as they apply for new projects.

These non-fungible tokens are granted to developers following the successful completion of a project. They accompany ECTA PAY tokens, which are also given to developers following the completion of a project. Eliminating the difficulty of paying international employees, developers can cash these tokens out on exchange for currency.

To learn more about how ECTA makes the tech recruitment and project acquisition process simpler, or to keep up with company news, join the community online or by following ECTA on channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Medium.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atherus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

Tokens that can be transfered caught my attention here. It is the best solution to "stack" your skills in an ecosystem that you are rewarded for the job you are doing. ECTA has developed this system carefully and very smart.
quadgod

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

Non fungible tokens are really innovative. I don't know though how reputation is going to be increased if more users join the platform. Would the supply increase after a specific amount of registrations?
proload

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

Non fungible tokens are really innovative. I don't know though how reputation is going to be increased if more users join the platform. Would the supply increase after a specific amount of registrations?

I am not an expert but I think that two things may happen. a) The token supply will be increased in a necessary amount of users is going to be reached b) It would be hard to acquire non fungible tokens as the number of users are increased (this will also increase competition among the developers)
Pentagramis

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

I am not an expert but I think that two things may happen. a) The token supply will be increased in a necessary amount of users is going to be reached b) It would be hard to acquire non fungible tokens as the number of users are increased (this will also increase competition among the developers)

An increase in the circulation supply will be better in order to maintain the balance of the already reputable developers in the platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: