Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 04:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need partners for excellent ico idea !!!  (Read 121 times)
SecureX1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

My idea for the token is called SecureX, basically  getting rid of old blurry security camers replaced with new HD Cameras & using them on the blockchain to make surveillance much more cheaper & efficient, security cameras are so blurry nowadays because of the cost too run them if we can somehow mix that with a Token it can disrupt the 5 bill dollar security industry !!!! Somebody lets get it started ! Let me know what yall think
mir4a

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

I think another smart head never hurts. so why not? If you have in mind there is a person with excellent, interesting ideas. you need to use these and take it to the team. Then you can achieve much more.
SecureX1 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

I think another smart head never hurts. so why not? If you have in mind there is a person with excellent, interesting ideas. you need to use these and take it to the team. Then you can achieve much more.
do you know who i can take my idea too
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

My idea for the token is called SecureX, basically  getting rid of old blurry security camers replaced with new HD Cameras & using them on the blockchain to make surveillance much more cheaper & efficient, security cameras are so blurry nowadays because of the cost too run them if we can somehow mix that with a Token it can disrupt the 5 bill dollar security industry !!!! Somebody lets get it started ! Let me know what yall think

Sorry but why do you think sec cameras are blurry because of high cost of surveillance? or is it the cost of cameras that make them blurry? and how can blockchain make surveillance much more cheaper and efficient?
Just my  2 cents that i dont want to give out before understanding this Smiley

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

Will secureX invent cameras that uses token to fine-tune the images to avoid blurriness? Or they will use Blockchain to generate money via secureX project and use it to influence the price of good cameras making it affordable for all to buy? There is something missing or not connecting. EOSex says they are increasing the transaction speed to deliver transactions in seconds, Kwhcoin says they are using coin to generate electricity and make it affordable, some other projects says they are using Blockchain to make medical record sharing available and secured in sharing etc. So please be specific. The information presented isn't convincing. 
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

You have a good idea, using and controlling security cameras through blockchain. But when you are thinking about the way forward you should also think about the way backward how strong will your database be because as we all know anyone can just hack into the blockchain.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

You have a good idea, using and controlling security cameras through blockchain. But when you are thinking about the way forward you should also think about the way backward how strong will your database be because as we all know anyone can just hack into the blockchain.

Anyone can just hack into the blockchain? When did you recently hack into blockchain? Who else has done that?  Shocked
Can you describe how is it possible to hack blockchain?

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: