Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really responsible of bounty hunters  (Read 147 times)
Tasiril (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:30:41 PM
Merited by Jamesdila1 (2)

There are so many scam ICOs that destroying people's confidence on cryptocurrencies. I believe it directly affect to the market also.
I think for making crypto world as better place bounty hunters has huge responsibility. Bounty hunters are the people mostly first hear about projects. Before starting doing any bounty campaign bounty hunters should make own research about project.
If their is problem(like fake team or fake concepts)  bounty hunter has responsible to spread that news also. I think if bounty hunters work so we can be able to reduce hitting scam projects and keep safe people's money.

So what do you this about this guys.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Not only a Scam project that has a negative effect on the value of crypto currency, but the number of hackers who have taken tens of millions of USD in the form of crypto currency is certainly also a negative side that keeps crypto prices down, also the loss of investor confidence to invest is also very influential on the decline of the crypto currency exchange rate
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

There are so many scam ICOs that destroying people's confidence on cryptocurrencies. I believe it directly affect to the market also.
I think for making crypto world as better place bounty hunters has huge responsibility. Bounty hunters are the people mostly first hear about projects. Before starting doing any bounty campaign bounty hunters should make own research about project.
If their is problem(like fake team or fake concepts)  bounty hunter has responsible to spread that news also. I think if bounty hunters work so we can be able to reduce hitting scam projects and keep safe people's money.

So what do you this about this guys.
Yes i am agree with you in one point that bounty hunters are indirectly responsible for spread false ICOs news. Many of bounty hunters don't even understand for what they are working and in which sector of a project they are working. They just search about a project in Bounty section and start to work. Many also look at the bounty budget but 80-90% bounty hunters don't read the project detail. That's why they are indirectly responsible for spread news about fake ICOs. But also some ICO rating site are responsible for this, they just take money and rate the ICO as a good ICO, So when people visit the website of any project they think that it can be a good project and start to invest in.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Yes you are right, i have always been suggesting everyone to analyse and filter each project before promoting it or participating in any of its bounty campaigns, just like you will do the due diligence before investing, this way we can stop the bad projects.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

Bounty hunters should see this one of their responsibilities to start exposing fake team these guys are presenting crypto less attractive because of scam label.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: