Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:19:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in 2018 October.  (Read 551 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

some of the projects from the Amazix team in October had very good potential, one of which was Iconixlab, in my view and analysis. I'm sure this ICO will be one of the successful ICOs
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Are you bored with the IChere based on ethereum tokens? then you can try EOS-based tokens because the development of EOS is very fast and promising, and EOSex is a very good and promising ICO.

i dont know haw to make EOS mainnet wallet. can you help me with tutorial video? i search but all is different, can say me - what is best mobile APP wallet, for EOS tokens? and EOS account is free? in old time i was makeing, but cant go to finish.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

which is your favorite ICO in october, and why?
i want find ICO with pottential, but i want ICO with 10-20 MLN$ max CAP. becouse for future  Pumps - low cap = max chance for high pumps. if project will good, CAP is nothing ! ! !

share your favorites with this form :
thenk you.
Just a piece of advice, investing in icos during a bull market can be extremely profitable because even coins that do not deserve to go up in value will do so just because the market is moving up, but now that we are in a bear market it is going to be a lot more difficult for most icos to gain value, so if I were you I will wait until the market conditions improve.
Locotoni (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

some of the projects from the Amazix team in October had very good potential, one of which was Iconixlab, in my view and analysis. I'm sure this ICO will be one of the successful ICOs

amazix? this is amazix bounty team? have ICO? why i cant find on icobench, icomarks, icodrops ? i will find ok, i know this team, and in  2018 from FEB - to MAY had so many good and highrevarded bounty. but after may - have nothing, i think them have pottential, if token will be with shareing sistem
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

My favorite ICOs in October are - Gemstra, Traveler and GMB. All of the have an working product and all of them reached their soft cap.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

I have been keeping track of some ICOs. There are some that I liked personally because either they have a potential project or have reached hard cap.

Some of my favourites are
Neluns
Ingot
Remme
Evident proof
TokenBee
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

With the current state of the market I would say people are getting value on exchanges now than investing in ICO. I like these projects, Datablockchain, Raincheck and Module. Though it is becoming increasingly difficult knowing what these projects would turn out to

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Nowadays there are many ICO quality rating pages, you just go up there and choose a potential project according to their criteria. And you should check the smart contract, the team, the partner of the project is really potential. So is the most ok choice.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

Most of ICO waiting for green candles on the market. Good ICO I usually looking on https://icodrops.com . Very high projects usually making X2-3 at least.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

My favorite ICOs in October are - Gemstra, Traveler and GMB. All of the have an working product and all of them reached their soft cap.
I like AZBIT ICO, because I find the potential project, both in terms of human resources, partners and products of the project I find pretty ok, so I chose this project to invest and hold them. for a long time. So I believe they will succeed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

I am waiting for the Quickx Protocol ico and I hope this october they will release the news that the token sale be this month.

QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

No more prolonged waiting times; with QuickX, it is now possible for you to make instant transactions for all your Blockchain assets.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

even a project already reached the soft cap,, but there is no guarantee if the project will be succed in the future
all we need now is to find a realiable project with serious team my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

The best in my opinion could not be identified, because currently all the coin shows the result we want from it, only some coins fall revealing their risk on their coin. Embarrassed Roll Eyes
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Following ICOs are looking very promising to me
1. SPOTCOIN :- Powered by the NEO blockchain, Spotcoin offers not one but 4 products viz. the Digital Asset Exchange, OTC Marketplace, 1.1MW Mining Facility & a Payment System - all connected to the Spotcoin Interface to make a complete digital asset management toolkit. With a working product, $1 Million in seed funding & seasoned professionals backing the project, Spotcoin seems to have checked all the boxes to be an All-Star ICO.
https://cryptoguruu.com/ICOs/list/Spotcoin

2. Vena Network :- Vena network is building a platform where you can get a mortgage with your bitcoin as the collateral, or you can invest in a mortgage with bitcoin as the collateral. If you want to make use of your bitcoin without selling them, it is a good choice to regard bitcoin as collateral. If you want to invest in a reassuring mortgage, Vena may be your perfect channel.
The Token sale will be launched on the LEEKICO & Token Plus
https://medium.com/@venuslilq110/partner-with-kucoin-tekrise-etc-vena-is-supplying-safe-and-convenient-collateral-mortgage-ab34abe435b

3. HARA  :- They are already established & have working product, HARA started as one of the leading big data companies in Southeast Asian region since 2015. The token sale will be launched on the liquid exchange by quione.
https://haratoken.io

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

There are quite a few ICO projects being advertised right now, you can choose any ICO project underneath the signature of each member, I think you analyze the initial and select the investment is appropriate. most.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

honestly for now the ICO isn't very good ...
because the bitcoin market is still in a bear state, I have to say the truth that I saw a few months ago when ico had entered the market a price far from the ICO price
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

honestly for now the ICO isn't very good ...
because the bitcoin market is still in a bear state, I have to say the truth that I saw a few months ago when ico had entered the market a price far from the ICO price

It's true most of the ICO project isn't good. Honestly I really don't know what is the best ICO in 2018 maybe my current signature but I'm not sure about that. A lot of ongoing ICO project and a lot of them are having a promising words, actually I don't know what is the best but I believe there are projects that can be useful.
Locotoni (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

I have been keeping track of some ICOs. There are some that I liked personally because either they have a potential project or have reached hard cap.

Neluns
Ingot
Remme
Evident proof
TokenBee

haw them got 136 000 000 $ ? Smiley this is awesome. but haw?  more then hard cap? thets awesome
Locotoni (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

Neluns
Ingot
Remme
Evident proof
TokenBee

neluns ICO and in 05.10.2018 and ingot ICO finished in 10.10.2018 .
i will check other 3 coin, thenk you for suggestins.
Locotoni (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Following ICOs are looking very promising to me
1. SPOTCOIN :- Powered by the NEO blockchain, Spotcoin offers not one but 4 products viz. the Digital Asset Exchange, OTC Marketplace, 1.1MW Mining Facility & a Payment System - all connected to the Spotcoin Interface to make a complete digital asset management toolkit. With a working product, $1 Million in seed funding & seasoned professionals backing the project, Spotcoin seems to have checked all the boxes to be an All-Star ICO.
https://cryptoguruu.com/ICOs/list/Spotcoin

2. Vena Network :- Vena network is building a platform where you can get a mortgage with your bitcoin as the collateral, or you can invest in a mortgage with bitcoin as the collateral. If you want to make use of your bitcoin without selling them, it is a good choice to regard bitcoin as collateral. If you want to invest in a reassuring mortgage, Vena may be your perfect channel.
The Token sale will be launched on the LEEKICO & Token Plus
https://medium.com/@venuslilq110/partner-with-kucoin-tekrise-etc-vena-is-supplying-safe-and-convenient-collateral-mortgage-ab34abe435b

3. HARA  :- They are already established & have working product, HARA started as one of the leading big data companies in Southeast Asian region since 2015. The token sale will be launched on the liquid exchange by quione.
https://haratoken.io

yes, spotcoin is my favorite to, this is georgian ICO and i am from georgia, i know them team, they are really professionals. and i am them tokenholder.
from 21 to 23 october - in georgia was MINING CONF. here was so many profesionals, and spotcoin team was meet new people and partniors. i was in conf. and i know it. but i want more and more ICOs, becouse i want invest in many ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: