Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 30% off $100 Walmart, Best Buy, Steam, & Amazon.com Gift Cards!  (Read 122 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1inside1 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Want a discount on any of these egift cards that you can use in store or online?  Well you're in luck,  I'm selling Walmart, Best Buy, Steam, and Amazon.com gift cards for 30% off!
Just go to the link below and check out with bitcoin!

https://selly.gg/u/chrisbjsg7
1inside1 (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:39:45 PM

Is this real?  If so I will buy one of the amazon ones.
Yes it's real.  5% off coupon for the first buyer from here 'btctalk'.
Priktrice

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

Is this real?  If so I will buy one of the amazon ones.
Yes it's real.  5% off coupon for the first buyer from here 'btctalk'.
Bought one.  Waiting on 1 confirmation.  I'll update here with if it works or not.
Priktrice

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:13:32 AM

Ok,  so I bought one of these amazon codes and here's my experience.  First,  I paid the bitcoin to the address on the link....then I waited for a confirmation.  Afterwards;  I checked the tab where I had bought it and it said to check my email.  I did and I found an Amazon code in it.  I copied the code to my clipboard and went to Amazon and went the the gift card redeem page.  Then I pasted the code...and it worked!  I got a $100 Amazon code for $70! Smiley Thanks op!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: