Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Look at the history of large corporations. How long did it take Google to become the Google we know now?
Success stories are really different..I think that Apollo has prospects. However, it still takes a long time to become a global and world popular

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

Alas, for some reason, the most important areas of science are really degrading. Take for example the level of education now and 20 years ago? This is a complete regression.
I agree with you,moreover, people themselves begin to degrade, they began to think less - because they think for the machine, and physically, too, people have become more trust in machines, industrial progress leads to the degradation of personality
You're right. On the one hand, technologies make life easier for us, and on the other hand, they kill good human qualities in people ...
the people who invented the computer wanted to make life easier for all of humanity, but it meant that people had more problems on the computer than they had themselves, and the thinking process of these people was starting to degrade, and because of new technologies, people were less involved in sports and spending more time on the Internet
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

Alas, for some reason, the most important areas of science are really degrading. Take for example the level of education now and 20 years ago? This is a complete regression.
I agree with you,moreover, people themselves begin to degrade, they began to think less - because they think for the machine, and physically, too, people have become more trust in machines, industrial progress leads to the degradation of personality
You're right. On the one hand, technologies make life easier for us, and on the other hand, they kill good human qualities in people ...
the people who invented the computer wanted to make life easier for all of humanity, but it meant that people had more problems on the computer than they had themselves, and the thinking process of these people was starting to degrade, and because of new technologies, people were less involved in sports and spending more time on the Internet
But now a lot of people are starting to lead a healthy lifestyle, and technology only helps them in this: on the Internet you can find a lot of programs, applications for sports
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

projects like this are really needed today that demand all activities fast and practical, hopefully with this kind of health project in the future everyone will be easier to access health so as to minimize mortality caused by medical delays.
Nowadays, there are 2 most necessary sphere: education and medicine. In my opinion we should to protect our planet from ils and seeks and after this develop education
Medicine is really one of the most important industries, and it is this that needs to be developed first. I hope that at least it will encourage investors
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

well, the conditions for analogs of drugs in many ways will also be from the doctor who treats the patient,and he will have to foresee the use of analogues in other countries of the world
Medications can certainly vary in different countries. But treatment methods also differ. Therefore, online consultation with your doctors, while the person is far from home, is a very demanded service.
but such an online consultation will have to take place only with the doctor with whom the patient is familiar for a long time and the doctor knows all the nuances about his patient
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

but such an online consultation will have to take place only with the doctor with whom the patient is familiar for a long time and the doctor knows all the nuances about his patient
This will allow people who are far from home - on a business trip or on vacation for example, to get advice from a doctor who knows him well.
sofaflesh

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

But now a lot of people are starting to lead a healthy lifestyle, and technology only helps them in this: on the Internet you can find a lot of programs, applications for sports
well, this number of people is much smaller now than it was before the mass globalization of the Internet, computers, smartphones and tablets, before people calculated all the formulas with their minds ,and it developed thinking ,and now they trust this task to computers and do not strain their brains
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

This will allow people who are far from home - on a business trip or on vacation for example, to get advice from a doctor who knows him well.
This is very useful in the modern world, because many people travel to different countries and it is safer to get advice from a doctor from their country
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

then why use this project to communicate with your personal doctor, if you can now call anywhere in the world and talk, or use the Internet and Skype
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

I really want this project to be implemented as quickly as possible, because what could be more important than quality healthcare?
The roadmap states that the last mile stones will be implemented by July 2020, however, how much time must still pass to make this project truly recognized worldwide.
the development of such a serious project as Apollonia Healthcare requires a large financial outlay and the work of many programmers over a long time. I think that by 2020 we will lead a complete solution from project Apollonia Healthcare!
It is more than two years! A lot of things can change, but I hope everything will be okay in crypt and Apollonia can be realized
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

well, the conditions for analogs of drugs in many ways will also be from the doctor who treats the patient,and he will have to foresee the use of analogues in other countries of the world
Medications can certainly vary in different countries. But treatment methods also differ. Therefore, online consultation with your doctors, while the person is far from home, is a very demanded service.
I saw projects where devs were trying to created online consultation service with good doctors. This project went further and I hope that everything will work out.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

Now technologies are changing at a breakneck pace. And the fact that today seems fiction - tomorrow will be the norm for people. Therefore, it is very difficult to judge which medical technologies will be in 2-3 years. I think that such projects as Apollonia Healthcare accelerate the development process many times!
sofaflesh

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

then why use this project to communicate with your personal doctor, if you can now call anywhere in the world and talk, or use the Internet and Skype
I think that we need to wait for the project and then we will be able to evaluate the idea that the developers have invested in it, and we will see all the advantages and disadvantages
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

I really want this project to be implemented as quickly as possible, because what could be more important than quality healthcare?
The roadmap states that the last mile stones will be implemented by July 2020, however, how much time must still pass to make this project truly recognized worldwide.
the development of such a serious project as Apollonia Healthcare requires a large financial outlay and the work of many programmers over a long time. I think that by 2020 we will lead a complete solution from project Apollonia Healthcare!
It is more than two years! A lot of things can change, but I hope everything will be okay in crypt and Apollonia can be realized
Medicine is developing very quickly and such projects are made already before. So there is every chance for successful development.
cryptanys

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Recently, I have met a lot of projects that offer a decentralized solution for the storage of medical data and interaction between all participants in the industry, I want to understand why Apollonia is unique, what features it has? Thank you!

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[ПPИCOEДИHЯЙTECЬ К УБEДИTEЛE! ]
Плaтфopмa Blockchain, кoтopaя пoзвoляeт мaлым пpeдпpиятиям и пpeдпpинимaтeлям WIN
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

Why not?! If the platform that the Apollonia Healthcare team creates turns out to be really so good and it will be used by all medical facilities around the world - can you imagine what capitalization the project will have? More than Apple and Tesla!
I would very much like this project to be not only realized, but also become generally accepted at the world level. I hope that this is a possible for the Apollonia team.
I'm interested in it, but when private sales begin, maybe someone knows? I think there will be a lot of investors.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Globalization and the Internet have given many advantages and opportunities compared to what they were before. I think that in the near future, when services such as Apollonia will work, much will become even more convenient.
DreamerJ

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

Who is your target audience? Any specific country?
I think that the project does not target any specific countries. I think that developers are committed to the global application of the platform in all medical institutions around the world!
I’m wondering if there were any similar projects before Apollonia and what are the main competitors of this ICO?))
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

I think that live communication with a doctor is much better than similar services, but if there is no other possibility, then this way will also okay
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

Both the doctors and the patients will benefit from e-medicine!
I have not seen such projects yet, it seems to me that Apollonia has a unique idea that will greatly help in matters of medicine. I think you need to focus more on advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: