Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

Project looks interesting as its provides ability to find doctors, clinics, insurance companies,madicines, medical information quickly and so on. It is very nice that such a project has a large community. I hope everything goes well and the project will succeed
I myself sometimes come across a modern level of service in hospitals and I think how can this be in the 21st century? I hope this project will fix the situation!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
If the Apollonia project comes out and launches its platform, then surely they will be interested in large medical corporations. After all, there are no competing projects and the medicine market on the blockchain is empty. Therefore, you can count on good prospects!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

If the Apollonia project comes out and launches its platform, then surely they will be interested in large medical corporations. After all, there are no competing projects and the medicine market on the blockchain is empty. Therefore, you can count on good prospects!
I hope that the platform from project Apollonia will appear on the scheduled date and it will be as good as the development team promises us. Then it will be a great success!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

And not very big range of services wants to cover this Apollonia project? Do not you think that it would be better to focus on something one?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

And not very big range of services wants to cover this Apollonia project? Do not you think that it would be better to focus on something one?
I would not say that project Apollonia Healthcare has a strong run up direction. All their ideas are somehow focused on medicine.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

The wider the range of medical applications covered by project Apollonia Healthcare, the greater the chances of success. This is about the same as differentiation in crypto investing.
DonProton

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

The wider the range of medical applications covered by project Apollonia Healthcare, the greater the chances of success. This is about the same as differentiation in crypto investing.
Maybe you're right! I did not think about it at first. Indeed, in this way, the chances of a project’s success grow very seriously!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

I now very often meet projects that on the blockchain are doing a project on the subject of medicine. And most of them are successful.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

I now very often meet projects that on the blockchain are doing a project on the subject of medicine. And most of them are successful.
Because the blockchain here will definitely be applied. Moreover, it will be the effective use of technology))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

utilizing blockchain technology to develop a health ecosystem is a great idea, with a good concept and vision of apollonia I think investors will be interested in investing
Of course interested! Medicine is a highly liquid business. Investments in areas related to medicine can bring good dividends!
Despite the fact that the projects related to medicine are very profitable, I didn’t see much of  ICO related to medicine in the crypt. Apollonia really has a huge potential
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
pogi23

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

I hope that the platform from project Apollonia will appear on the scheduled date and it will be as good as the development team promises us. Then it will be a great success!
I'm curious about listing the token on the exchanges. It is possible to ask early, but does the team already have any plans for this? I hope it will be listed on popular exchanges..
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
this approach will change the approach to medicine not only for patients,but also to change the approach and improve the attitude of doctors to patients
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Apollonia Healthcare is a project with a promising future. I would very much like to see the video news in Russian about how the project will work. When do you plan to do it?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

I can evaluate this project well. So i would like to know when the Apollonia campaign runs if the hardcap fails, the founder will pay the campaign participants .Because i have participated in some non hardcap campaign. And they did not pay me and i spent a lot of time on it.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

globalization and recognition of this project can drag on for several years, so the investment will be long-term, but the project is worth it
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

People themselves must take care of their health, if not they, then no one else will help them))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Holmy

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

People themselves must take care of their health, if not they, then no one else will help them))
Yeah, for me it's right point of view, but i believe that someone must be ready to help people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: