Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

That's just to avoid such things and it will be possible on the platform Apollonia Healthcare. it will be both verified users and at this, if desired, they can be anonymous to others in the system.
That's the plus of making decisions on the blockchain! It is really possible to combine such seemingly impossible things as at the same time being verified and at the same time anonymous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

And this is just one of many ways to use the platform from the project Apollonia Healthcare! I think that this project will be able to change a lot of things in the existing medicine!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

The task of each medical worker is to protect the health of patients. And the project should help all process participants.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

And this is just one of many ways to use the platform from the project Apollonia Healthcare! I think that this project will be able to change a lot of things in the existing medicine!
I like how Apollonia team works. I am sure that this project will be able to become popular, but there are still so many more to do for this. Nevertheless, I have often seen how projects with great potential could not be developed due to the fact that there was no funding..
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

The task of each medical worker is to protect the health of patients. And the project should help all process participants.
In most countries, medicine remains at a low level of development. I think the use of such programs will help develop this industry!

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

I want to know more about how this project is to market the system they make because I do a lot of work on health projects but they don't reach the targets they want

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

People often see a project from medicine, but they don’t understand what it can do for an ordinary person.

It's just that people are too lazy to read the White Paper and understand on their own. People have become more lazy than ever!

I think when you risk your money about what laziness can we talk about? It is necessary to read and delve into the project as much as possible!
the majority do not think before investing, they simply repeat one after another, somewhere in the telegram channel they will hear that the HYIP project and begin to buy. Therefore, many are invested in scam projects, and then because of this, normal projects cannot collect the necessary amount!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

People often see a project from medicine, but they don’t understand what it can do for an ordinary person.

It's just that people are too lazy to read the White Paper and understand on their own. People have become more lazy than ever!

I think when you risk your money about what laziness can we talk about? It is necessary to read and delve into the project as much as possible!
the majority do not think before investing, they simply repeat one after another, somewhere in the telegram channel they will hear that the HYIP project and begin to buy. Therefore, many are invested in scam projects, and then because of this, normal projects cannot collect the necessary amount!
Therefore, you should always try to study the project as much as possible and grasp its essence, its prospects. To learn how to separate really promising projects from scam.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Apollonia's medical ecosystem includes a wealth of services related to the care and protection of human health throughout the world. But I still wonder about the expertise of doctors, clinics and quality of drugs ... How will Apollonia create trust for patients participating in the ecosystem? Being able to create the patient's comments, reviews and suggestions will make the services of the platform even better.
The ability to leave feedback on the quality of service provided by doctors and clinics is an interesting idea. This should improve the quality of services provided in hospitals. Since doctors will be afraid of negative reviews or disclosure of the facts of their medical negligence.
If there will be such system of evaluation, then doctors will try as best as possible to provide medical care, because this will affect their reputation. Good idea for this platform.
Project Apollonia Healthcare has a very interesting idea, as I understand it, it will be all on the blockchain and therefore no one can change a review or fake reputation.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

In most countries, medicine remains at a low level of development. I think the use of such programs will help develop this industry!
It depends on the leadership of the country. Because with good guidance and medicine will be of high quality and affordability.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Therefore, you should always try to study the project as much as possible and grasp its essence, its prospects. To learn how to separate really promising projects from scam.
I agree, a lot of people invest almost at random,and then whine that they lost money, but it's so wrong, you must first study the project, project participants-check them for the presence in other projects, maybe these projects were a Scam, check the social networks of the project and participants active in these social networks-this is the minimum
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

It depends on the leadership of the country. Because with good guidance and medicine will be of high quality and affordability.

No need to shift from a sore head to a healthy one. If people want, they will arrange a rebellion in the state, and the country's leadership will make medicine better.
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

I have not seen more riots due to the poor quality of medicine. Of course this can happen. And about the project - I'm sure that there will be users. The main marketing is to make beautiful!

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Vask

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

I agree with you, I think it is for such projects as the Apollonia Healthcare future of medicine. I like the approach of the team, I will continue to monitor the development of this project in the future, maybe I will participate as an investor.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

Medicine has always been different from other areas of its serious approach. After all, here the life of a person directly depends!

Why do people invest in projects related to games and other entertainment, because medicine is a very important industry that needs to be developed seriously. I hope that Apollonia will collect soft cap..
For some reason, I am sure that the project Apollonia Healthcare will very quickly assemble software cap, even in such a market, the project idea is promising and I think it will very quickly find application in its field.

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

No need to shift from a sore head to a healthy one. If people want, they will arrange a rebellion in the state, and the country's leadership will make medicine better.

Revolt not when it is a good idea. Medicine will develop only in a peaceful country where the government supports it at a high level.
tor9

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

Revolt not when it is a good idea. Medicine will develop only in a peaceful country where the government supports it at a high level.
the uprising in the country can only worsen the situation,and the economy of the country, which can lead to a lot of negativity and not only from the health care
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

High-quality medicine is always in the first place in a healthy nation, so I think that we need to launch more similar programs to increase the quality of life.

*Image Removed*

50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
tatnM

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

High-quality medicine is always in the first place in a healthy nation, so I think that we need to launch more similar programs to increase the quality of life.

Of course, you are right; the higher the standard of living of the population, the higher the quality of medical care, the quality of services provided by private doctors is much higher than that of free doctors, so I am confident of the success of this project.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

We need at least several programs for different branches of medicine, as one project cannot cover the whole medicine. In the field of health care, there are many different industries, ranging from children's doctors to scientists in genetic engineering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: