Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:46:52 PM

Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
this approach will change the approach to medicine not only for patients,but also to change the approach and improve the attitude of doctors to patients
More precisely, it will be said that this platform from the Apollonia Healthcare project will Improve the situation of both sides: both patients and doctors!
I already know several medical projects that have shown themselves very well at the start. Just introducing blockchain technology into medicine is a very promising direction. I will be monitoring this project.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

High-quality medicine is always in the first place in a healthy nation, so I think that we need to launch more similar programs to increase the quality of life.

Everyone is interested in improving the quality of medical care. Therefore, I think that such projects will gain popularity!
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

High-quality medicine is always in the first place in a healthy nation, so I think that we need to launch more similar programs to increase the quality of life.

Everyone is interested in improving the quality of medical care. Therefore, I think that such projects will gain popularity!
this project with the help of globalization can bring health care to a new level of development and speed and quality
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Always need to strive for the best. And of course, to make it better to live, it is imperative.
Vask

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

We need at least several programs for different branches of medicine, as one project cannot cover the whole medicine. In the field of health care, there are many different industries, ranging from children's doctors to scientists in genetic engineering.
I am sure that such projects as Apollonia Healthcare are the future of medicine. For example, the Shivom project deals with genetic engineering, the search for a cure for incurable diseases, and Apollonia Healthcare will solve the problem of the quality of medical services.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

Of course, you are right; the higher the standard of living of the population, the higher the quality of medical care, the quality of services provided by private doctors is much higher than that of free doctors, so I am confident of the success of this project.
unfortunately, free and paid medicine is very different. And this picture is not only in the countries of the 3rd world.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

We need at least several programs for different branches of medicine, as one project cannot cover the whole medicine. In the field of health care, there are many different industries, ranging from children's doctors to scientists in genetic engineering.
I understand that Project Apollonia Healthcare is going to work in a very wide range of areas. So I think that they will cover all areas of medicine.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Of course, you are right; the higher the standard of living of the population, the higher the quality of medical care, the quality of services provided by private doctors is much higher than that of free doctors, so I am confident of the success of this project.
unfortunately, free and paid medicine is very different. And this picture is not only in the countries of the 3rd world.
But here you can not agree, in the same Europe, almost all basic medical services are provided free of charge, due to high social insurance fees, stomatology is only paid.

ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

I like that the project team has chosen for itself such a reduction. Perhaps what they are doing is really changing the world!
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

Medical direction has always been one of the most highly liquid! I think that working in this direction is really very profitable!
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Always need to strive for the best. And of course, to make it better to live, it is imperative.

Medicine has a very big plus - it saves lives. But sometimes you need to save medicine. Especially at this time))

I am sure that your words relate exclusively to poor countries, where there is nothing to eat, not to mention medicine. But I am sure that the situation will change with time.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

The task of each medical worker is to protect the health of patients. And the project should help all process participants.
In most countries, medicine remains at a low level of development. I think the use of such programs will help develop this industry!
It depends on the leadership of the country. Because with good guidance and medicine will be of high quality and affordability.

No need to shift from a sore head to a healthy one. If people want, they will arrange a rebellion in the state, and the country's leadership will make medicine better.

I do not think that someone would organize an uprising because of the quality of medical services. Medicine needs to pay great attention and everything depends on the standard of living of the population, but I think the transition to the technology of bokchain will help many people to receive high-quality medical services at a reasonable cost.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

I am sure that your words relate exclusively to poor countries, where there is nothing to eat, not to mention medicine. But I am sure that the situation will change with time.
That's the way human nature is that we all tend to believe in the best. But let's be honest with ourselves: medicine in developing countries is in a terrible state.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

medicine is really that Sphere in which the blockchain needs to be implemented as quickly as possible because thanks to this technology all our data will really be safe and at hand
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

Medicine has a very big plus - it saves lives. But sometimes you need to save medicine. Especially at this time))

I recently watched a documentary about medicine in Africa. guys this is terrible! I did not even think that this could be.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

It turns out that with the help of your platform I can call a doctor, the information from the examination of which will remain forever in the blockchain?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

It turns out that with the help of your platform I can call a doctor, the information from the examination of which will remain forever in the blockchain?
It will not just be stored in the blockchain network and will be available later for the history of your treatment. and available from anywhere in the world.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

I think yes, because very often it happens that the doctor gives an unreliable diagnosis and the person suffers after that. Or vice versa

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

By the way, thanks to this technical solution, it will be possible to control the doctors and their method of treatment. And in case of problems bring doctors to justice.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

I think yes, because very often it happens that the doctor gives an unreliable diagnosis and the person suffers after that. Or vice versa

Do the doctors themselves agree to implement a system that will provide control over their actions and methods of treatment? After all, no matter how logical it is on their part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: