Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

It turns out that with the help of your platform I can call a doctor, the information from the examination of which will remain forever in the blockchain?

I think yes, because very often it happens that the doctor gives an unreliable diagnosis and the person suffers after that. Or vice versa

Do the doctors themselves agree to implement a system that will provide control over their actions and methods of treatment? After all, no matter how logical it is on their part.
Well, to say that it is only about control. This system is first of all a physician assistant who will allow them to avoid mistakes and improve the quality of medical care.
Blockchain and medicine is a very important area and I believe that this direction will be one of the most promising with time. If project Apollonia Healthcare develops according to the roadmap, it will take its market share in this type of service!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

It turns out that with the help of your platform I can call a doctor, the information from the examination of which will remain forever in the blockchain?

I think yes, because very often it happens that the doctor gives an unreliable diagnosis and the person suffers after that. Or vice versa

Do the doctors themselves agree to implement a system that will provide control over their actions and methods of treatment? After all, no matter how logical it is on their part.
Well, to say that it is only about control. This system is first of all a physician assistant who will allow them to avoid mistakes and improve the quality of medical care.
Blockchain and medicine is a very important area and I believe that this direction will be one of the most promising with time. If project Apollonia Healthcare develops according to the roadmap, it will take its market share in this type of service!

I agree, for medicine - the blockchain is the path of global development and great prospects.
quite a few projects have attempted here, and some have been quite successfully evaluated.
good luck to the development team
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

Maybe ordinary doctors will not like such ideas, but I think that the administration of hospitals and medical centers will be delighted with the possibility of such control over their employees.
of course, some doctors will not like the global control of their actions, because these actions are not always professional, and most likely they will be against such a project
And can you imagine what sums of legal costs are paid by medical institutions due to medical errors? This is a lot of money! I think the introduction of the platform will help minimize medical errors.
medical malpractice can be very difficult to prove, but this project can easily prove these errors-which is why it can be rejected by some doctors
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

Medicine has always been a fundamental stone in the development of the community. Thanks to medicine, many talented people survived!
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

I agree, for medicine - the blockchain is the path of global development and great prospects.
quite a few projects have attempted here, and some have been quite successfully evaluated.
good luck to the development team
Also join your opinion. I am sure the blockchain technology has a very big future and most projects from the real sector will switch to the blockchain with time. And who will be the first one will get a large market share and big profits.

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Medicine has always been a fundamental stone in the development of the community. Thanks to medicine, many talented people survived!

And many died, namely because of the negligence of doctors. I would like to see such projects primarily affect doctors and their education.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

Maybe people are not so serious about their health now. Indeed, in the frantic pace of life it is very difficult to keep track of everything that happens. You need to perfectly understand what is happening around!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

People now spend a lot of time in work. Simply said - they exchange their health for money. Otherwise you just can't tell. After all, you need to somehow live.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

Yes, this is actually a very dangerous human vice very much manifested in Japan, where people die from the fact that they work a lot.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
tor9

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

Yes, this is actually a very dangerous human vice very much manifested in Japan, where people die from the fact that they work a lot.

in Japan, this is more evident on a psychological basis, people commit suicide,and such diseases are harder to detect and cure
tatnM

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

I received an answer to my question about the team and product. You can read too.
"Hello. Thank you for your question.
Apollonia app is currently at the stage of development.For now you can check already existing products by clicking on product name at "Apollonia ongoing products" section of the website.
All key members of the Apollonia Team are professionals with vast experience. Information and links to LinkedIn profiles are available on the website https://apollonia.io/
The Team consists of 21 members in the main office and some staff outsource all over the world."
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

I received an answer to my question about the team and product. You can read too.
"Hello. Thank you for your question.
Apollonia app is currently at the stage of development.For now you can check already existing products by clicking on product name at "Apollonia ongoing products" section of the website.
All key members of the Apollonia Team are professionals with vast experience. Information and links to LinkedIn profiles are available on the website https://apollonia.io/
The Team consists of 21 members in the main office and some staff outsource all over the world."
Developer feedback is very good! This ensures that investors and members of the projects community can receive objective and up-to-date information directly from the developers!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Project X is a very diverse project. They cover many areas of the medical and pharmaceutical business. I think blockchain is very relevant in this industry.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

I am sure that the blockchain will bring really great benefits to this industry! The main thing is to use it for its intended purpose!
Pay attention to what exactly the psychological factor plays a role in this problem than the physical one.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

It will be a kind of secure cloud storage. But how to determine which one will have access to which data? Is it possible for the patient to decide this?
Just for data security and the blockchain is perfect. Since this will be an archive of immutable data. It will be possible to arrange access only upon the request of the patient.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

Apollonia is a medical ecosystem, which includes electronic health records, telemedicine, medical tourism, medicine  e-commerce, insurance policies and development of open markets for medical data trading. This company's gain prospects! Apollonia is a sole system which stocks up each trade player with a huge cloud for storing and managing his data and extra health-related jobs. Apollonia has come to a successful journey.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Apollonia is a medical ecosystem, which includes electronic health records, telemedicine, medical tourism, medicine  e-commerce, insurance policies and development of open markets for medical data trading. This company's gain prospects! Apollonia is a sole system which stocks up each trade player with a huge cloud for storing and managing his data and extra health-related jobs. Apollonia has come to a successful journey.
Project Apollonia really covers the whole spectrum in which to some extent it comes into contact with medicine.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

Maybe people are not so serious about their health now. Indeed, in the frantic pace of life it is very difficult to keep track of everything that happens. You need to perfectly understand what is happening around!

I do not agree with this, people start to take care of their health when the disease is already running. But this project will allow to objectively solve this problem through a quick consultation through the application.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

I do not agree with this, people start to take care of their health when the disease is already running. But this project will allow to objectively solve this problem through a quick consultation through the application.
And you imagine that soon artificial intelligence will be applied everywhere and the presence of a digitized medical base will allow you to quickly and quickly identify the tendency of certain patients to diseases.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

For some reason, when everyone talks about Project Apollonia Healthcare, they only mention the medical direction and are silent about the pharmaceutical. This is also a huge field of activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: