Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

Yes, this is true, and these people must also have a lot of good qualities. After all, a simple person can not be an outstanding doctor. These people are unusual.

What is an ordinary person, and what is not. A person must be born for medicine or must have an extreme desire for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
this approach will change the approach to medicine not only for patients,but also to change the approach and improve the attitude of doctors to patients
More precisely, it will be said that this platform from the Apollonia Healthcare project will Improve the situation of both sides: both patients and doctors!
I have read the applications presented on the site, the applications are convenient and easy to use. I like medical projects, not only in terms of earnings, but also in the fact that they can really help many people!
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

It so happened that in our time there are a lot of projects that are developing by themselves and it is very easy to overtake them and stand ahead. So the guys need to make every effort to be better.
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

It so happened that in our time there are a lot of projects that are developing by themselves and it is very easy to overtake them and stand ahead. So the guys need to make every effort to be better.

In general, as always, only the strongest survive. And of course in this case, it is decided by investors who hope to earn something on it))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

In general, as always, only the strongest survive. And of course in this case, it is decided by investors who hope to earn something on it))

besides a good team and certainly don't forget investors who support team performance are all sustainable and hope that many investors join this project

sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

Probably in the last year, it has become very difficult to make money on ICO. After all, the number of good projects every day less and less.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

Probably in the last year, it has become very difficult to make money on ICO. After all, the number of good projects every day less and less.

I think that the reason for the decline of ISO projects is that there are practically no new ideas for developers to implement, and many new projects in some sense repeat the ideas of old projects
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Yes, this is true, and these people must also have a lot of good qualities. After all, a simple person can not be an outstanding doctor. These people are unusual.

What is an ordinary person, and what is not. A person must be born for medicine or must have an extreme desire for it.
I also do not understand when people go first to study for doctors, and then work as doctors and say that this is not their vocation. It shouldn't.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

I agree with you, for example in Greece doctors are very respected. They are considered important members of society and are greeted with a smile anywhere.

Doctors are respectful not only in Greece. Saving the lives of others is a very worthy profession! I think so.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

I agree with your opinion, medical projects always require a more thorough approach and a longer implementation, but of course after that they can show a very serious growth. I have already invested in several medical projects, now I look at Apollonia Healthcare.
The medical industry has a good potential for the introduction of the blockchain. So this is a great option with investing cryptocurrency.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Medicine loves real professionals who can save people.

But this does not mean that real professionals should work like in ancient times with their bare hands. If the professionals are equipped with all the achievements of scientific progress, I think that this will only increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

I think that the reason for the decline of ISO projects is that there are practically no new ideas for developers to implement, and many new projects in some sense repeat the ideas of old projects
New ideas say no? ICO developers usually have no limits for fantasy. Sometimes it meets projects that offer to invest in such abstract things that it is not possible to understand how such an idea occurred to them at all)))
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

Medicine loves real professionals who can save people.

But this does not mean that real professionals should work like in ancient times with their bare hands. If the professionals are equipped with all the achievements of scientific progress, I think that this will only increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
Of course, a professional with innovative equipment will do an even better and better job to do his job, as well as new technologies make it possible to significantly improve the quality of service at the average doctor.
Guardsman

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

The application of innovations in the medical industry will lead to the fact that in the near future from the treatment of diseases, we will come to their prevention and prophylaxis.
Guardsman

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

And in particular, I think that projects like Apollonia Healthcare will play one of the important roles in this process.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

And in particular, I think that projects like Apollonia Healthcare will play one of the important roles in this process.
The idea of the project team  Apollonia Healthcare really look promising and are able to innovate in the medical industry.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

New ideas say no? ICO developers usually have no limits for fantasy. Sometimes it meets projects that offer to invest in such abstract things that it is not possible to understand how such an idea occurred to them at all)))
There are more than enough abstract ideas on the market and already have a bad experience with such investments. What I liked about this project is that everything is clear and understandable here.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

But indeed, investments in projects that are understandable to the investor are much calmer and more pleasant.
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

I also do not understand when people go first to study for doctors, and then work as doctors and say that this is not their vocation. It shouldn't.
it is very scary when the doctor does not meet the level of knowledge of their profession ,and especially scary to trust the lives of children such unprofessional doctors, I hope that this project will affect the professionalism and identify fraud
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

it is very scary when the doctor does not meet the level of knowledge of their profession ,and especially scary to trust the lives of children such unprofessional doctors, I hope that this project will affect the professionalism and identify fraud
Of course, because in the medical database from project Apollonia Healthcare there will be all the information about the actions of doctors and the methods of their treatment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: