Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

Most likely, we need finances for the development of the project. We have one way to wait.
To achieve the goals the team needs a lot of money. Have statistics on project fees? What is a soft cap and how much money have they been able to raise?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

It will be very difficult, but still doable. The main difficulty is competition in the market. There are many pharmaceutical giants in the world.
It seems to me that it is very important to provide such a commercial product so that the pharmaceutical giants understand that if they do not implement it, they will lose out in competition with other pharmaceutical companies.
It will be very difficult to compete; these connections have been developed over the years.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

A medical platform can achieve worldwide popularity only if recognized by the International Health Organization. I wonder if any steps have been taken for this?
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

I agree with you, but you can provide at least a beta version of the product or a demo version, but for now I only see screenshots. I think any investor will support me in this question.
It seems to me that the team of Apollonia Healthcare wrote that they now do not have the finished product. Therefore, to provide you with for testing is not yet possible. Be patient.
If there is no finished product, then what is shown in the commercial for the project site? There the man works in the application, selects various functions.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

It will be very difficult to compete; these connections have been developed over the years.
Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

If there is no finished product, then what is shown in the commercial for the project site? There the man works in the application, selects various functions.
As far as I know, the platform is currently under development. Perhaps some individual options are already ready and are undergoing active testing, but there is no full-fledged product yet.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
I did not understand something, or maybe I missed it-this project will be directly related to medicines and will sell them?
I realized that the project can only create a database of drugs and their analogues - - - and why compete with pharmaceutical companies?
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

If the project has collected a lot of money, then the team starts to have questions, but why do something further if it has already attracted a lot of money and now you need to spend it on creating a product that may not shoot in the future. Therefore, there is a lot of scam!
In the very near future, the ICO industry is undergoing big changes. I read that they are planning to change the very structure of the ICO providing investors the opportunity to withdraw their coins invested in the project by returning tokens to the address of the project contract. The development of this standard is in full swing!
Yes, I heard about it, I think it will be the right approach, many investors will not be afraid to invest in projects. Scam will be much smaller.
tatnM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

As far as I know, the platform is currently under development. Perhaps some individual options are already ready and are undergoing active testing, but there is no full-fledged product yet.
I understood. For some reason I decided that everything was ready, because when I watched the video I thought that there was already a working product. When is the release of the application or beta version expected?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

If the project has collected a lot of money, then the team starts to have questions, but why do something further if it has already attracted a lot of money and now you need to spend it on creating a product that may not shoot in the future. Therefore, there is a lot of scam!
In the very near future, the ICO industry is undergoing big changes. I read that they are planning to change the very structure of the ICO providing investors the opportunity to withdraw their coins invested in the project by returning tokens to the address of the project contract. The development of this standard is in full swing!
Yes, I heard about it, I think it will be the right approach, many investors will not be afraid to invest in projects. Scam will be much smaller.
Scammers will find new methods and ways to rob people. Fraud is a whole science, and it's almost impossible to completely get rid of it.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

I agree with you, but you can provide at least a beta version of the product or a demo version, but for now I only see screenshots. I think any investor will support me in this question.
It seems to me that the team of Apollonia Healthcare wrote that they now do not have the finished product. Therefore, to provide you with for testing is not yet possible. Be patient.
OK, thanks for answer. If so then we will wait of course. I liked project Apollonia Healthcare and will continue to monitor its development.
Vask

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

A medical platform can achieve worldwide popularity only if recognized by the International Health Organization. I wonder if any steps have been taken for this?
It seems to me too early to talk about it, you first need to make a product, and only then get recognition by the International Health Organization.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

OK, thanks for answer. If so then we will wait of course. I liked project Apollonia Healthcare and will continue to monitor its development.
this is really the project that people are looking forward to, this is a very necessary project that is needed around the world and all people, this is a new era in the development of health care
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

The project team does not say that today they have a finished product. what you saw in the video is a commercial. The project is very ambitious. Such a serious platform is not done quickly.
tor9

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Scammers will find new methods and ways to rob people. Fraud is a whole science, and it's almost impossible to completely get rid of it.
scammers - these are the people who will find errors in any system and will be able to deceive many, so get rid of scams completely, never will
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
JohnnyBG

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

What are the main features of the Apollonia project? Is this project designed for the whole world, or only for certain countries?

In white paper there is information that the project is designed for the whole world, this is its main feature.

It will be quite difficult to create such a product that work all over the world. Although the idea is very promising and I hope it will be improved..

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

What are the main features of the Apollonia project? Is this project designed for the whole world, or only for certain countries?

In white paper there is information that the project is designed for the whole world, this is its main feature.

It will be quite difficult to create such a product that work all over the world. Although the idea is very promising and I hope it will be improved..

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
of course,the whole world needs such a project, and the developers should make every effort to make this project global
tor9

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
competition is always good, competition makes the team do their project only better and modernize it, which is beneficial for the consumer
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

I did not understand something, or maybe I missed it-this project will be directly related to medicines and will sell them?
I realized that the project can only create a database of drugs and their analogues - - - and why compete with pharmaceutical companies?
I understand that there will be several projects aimed at work in the farm sector. What you listed is one option. But there are others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: