Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

Yes, I heard about it, I think it will be the right approach, many investors will not be afraid to invest in projects. Scam will be much smaller.

I am also sure that such actions will lead to the fact that the number of conducted ICO will decrease many times. but the quality and therefore profitability will increase significantly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
I also believe in the bright future of the project Apollonia Healthcare. It seems to me that their idea can really find application in the medical industry!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

A medical platform can achieve worldwide popularity only if recognized by the International Health Organization. I wonder if any steps have been taken for this?
Although I think that obtaining approval and approval from the International Health Committee is a very difficult and difficult task. But I certainly hope for positive success in this matter!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

If there is no finished product, then what is shown in the commercial for the project site? There the man works in the application, selects various functions.
This is definitely just a commercial. In this form, the platform will appear in a few years not earlier. A lot of things to do. This is a huge array of work!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
The crypto industry has shown us more than once that even the wildest fantasies are possible. I want to believe that project Apollonia will become very famous!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

I am also sure that such actions will lead to the fact that the number of conducted ICO will decrease many times. but the quality and therefore profitability will increase significantly!
If the wave of ICO projects is reduced, it is better. Investors will be able to pay more attention to normal projects, such as Apollonia!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

I also believe in the bright future of the project Apollonia Healthcare. It seems to me that their idea can really find application in the medical industry!
The idea of the Apollonia Healthcare project is not just interesting. It really can change modern medicine. The team has a lot of innovative solutions that can find real application.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Although I think that obtaining approval and approval from the International Health Committee is a very difficult and difficult task. But I certainly hope for positive success in this matter!
And who knows whether there have been negotiations with international organizations on the implementation of the platform? Maybe there is some preliminary agreement?
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

This is definitely just a commercial. In this form, the platform will appear in a few years not earlier. A lot of things to do. This is a huge array of work!
Approximately when is the launch launch scheduled? If my memory serves me approximately for 2020. I'm right? Or confuse something?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

The crypto industry has shown us more than once that even the wildest fantasies are possible. I want to believe that project Apollonia will become very famous!
there are two options: either the crypto market will unfold and there will be a mega pump that will increase everything in price. Either the second option is that the market will be even but the pumps will periodically be from projects that will release their products.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

there are two options: either the crypto market will unfold and there will be a mega pump that will increase everything in price. Either the second option is that the market will be even but the pumps will periodically be from projects that will release their products.
The market, judging by the graphs of last year, should start growing this month. And if it is the same as last year, then we will see ethereum by 2k.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

Yes, I heard about it, I think it will be the right approach, many investors will not be afraid to invest in projects. Scam will be much smaller.

Well, we are going to this principle and we are going; we need a little more time to work out the rules for holding an ICO. Remember the dotcom boom in 2000, then it was the same, there was a lot of scam, but it all gradually disappeared.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

Well, we are going to this principle and we are going; we need a little more time to work out the rules for holding an ICO. Remember the dotcom boom in 2000, then it was the same, there was a lot of scam, but it all gradually disappeared.
Now there is also a lot of scam and it's becoming more and more difficult to distinguish it from a real project.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

The market, judging by the graphs of last year, should start growing this month. And if it is the same as last year, then we will see ethereum by 2k.
you have good market growth prospects Wink Grin
I would very much like to see such growth in the near future, many people are tired of seeing such a low level of the market
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
Yes, you are right, perhaps it is thanks to such projects as Apollonia Healthcare, there will be more competition and, accordingly, the quality will increase and the price of the offered services will decrease
Vask

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

Of course, I will be glad if the price returns to its levels again, then a lot of new investors will come to the crypt and the market will come to life again. But I think it will not be so fast, we can still stand at these levels for about 2-3 years.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

A medical platform can achieve worldwide popularity only if recognized by the International Health Organization. I wonder if any steps have been taken for this?
I do not think that this question should be relevant to the team. Now the most important thing is to finish the product and of course to attract the funds of investors for further distribution and implementation of the product.

Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

If the project has collected a lot of money, then the team starts to have questions, but why do something further if it has already attracted a lot of money and now you need to spend it on creating a product that may not shoot in the future. Therefore, there is a lot of scam!
In the very near future, the ICO industry is undergoing big changes. I read that they are planning to change the very structure of the ICO providing investors the opportunity to withdraw their coins invested in the project by returning tokens to the address of the project contract. The development of this standard is in full swing!
Scammers will find new methods and ways to rob people. Fraud is a whole science, and it's almost impossible to completely get rid of it.
I don’t agree with you here, because in 2000 there was also a lot of scam among the dotcoms, but over time the entire scam disappeared and only giants remained (Amazon, Google)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

The market has a wave-like movement. Every year, first ascent and then descent, but notice that each ascent is stronger than the previous. Therefore, I think that this year we can easily see Ethereum much more than $ 2,000.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Let me disagree with you. After the boom of the DotCom has gone all projects dummy (skam-projects). And the projects that had either technology or a new conceptual idea remained. Came from the era of the Internet: Google, Amazon and other giants in the it sector.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: