Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊  (Read 65436 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Glad to be a part of such great community! Does you have a token sale date?
Private sales are about to start soon, but this will be closer to the end of the year, and in general ICO will start in January 2019. So you still have enough time.

Perhaps, just in January 2019, the situation in the cryptocurrency market will improve, and more investors will buy tokens of new projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

this is a very profitable marketing move, versatility in one direction, can lead this project to a very large popularity
The project Apollonia Healthcare team has a well-planned marketing policy in General. I think it is quite effective and purposeful!

The Apollonia team has a good marketing policy or not, we will find out later when the results of this marketing policy will be visible. In the meantime, it’s too early to say anything specifically. Wink
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

The project Apollonia Healthcare team has a well-planned marketing policy in General. I think it is quite effective and purposeful!
let's hope that the team will succeed. since in the case of a successful launch of the platform, not only the project team and investors will be the winners, but also all the people who will be treated in hospitals.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I also think so. with the marketing plan they have I am sure this project will develop later. plus a sense of investor confidence enhancing the list of potential that this project has.
The idea of the project looks quite promising and interesting. Therefore, a lot of people believed in the project and invested or are going to invest their money in this project.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Apollonia Healthcare aims to protect the health of its people with a variety of services. This is the foundation for the care and protection of outstanding community health. I think you need to focus on developing spearheads to a number of countries before spreading around the world.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

in fact, there will hardly be any special developments for any specific countries. rather, it will be a one-stop service that will work worldwide where there is internet.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

in fact, there will hardly be any special developments for any specific countries. rather, it will be a one-stop service that will work worldwide where there is internet.

Most often, the products of new projects are divided into two groups: universal and those that need to be adjusted to the laws of selected countries of the world.
tatnM

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

Yes, I agree with you. We will gradually come to regulation and, accordingly, the market will have much less scam and only the best and most useful projects will start to be used.
I think that the regulation of the crypto market will be carried out in the near future. Of course, this contradicts the concept of cryptocurrency itself, but it can really reduce the amount of fraud.
But here you have to choose, but with such a level of scam it is simply impossible to find promising projects. A lot of people were deceived, I think regulation is necessary in this situation.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

Yes, I agree with you. We will gradually come to regulation and, accordingly, the market will have much less scam and only the best and most useful projects will start to be used.
I think that the regulation of the crypto market will be carried out in the near future. Of course, this contradicts the concept of cryptocurrency itself, but it can really reduce the amount of fraud.
But here you have to choose, but with such a level of scam it is simply impossible to find promising projects. A lot of people were deceived, I think regulation is necessary in this situation.

Honestly, I would only approve regulation for ICO. In all other situations, I see no point in regulating the cryptocurrency market.
tatnM

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

Honestly, I would only approve regulation for ICO. In all other situations, I see no point in regulating the cryptocurrency market.
The same opinion. But I think the regulators will not limit themselves to this, now we ourselves see how decentralized exchanges punish with fines and force users to do KYC
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

Most often, the products of new projects are divided into two groups: universal and those that need to be adjusted to the laws of selected countries of the world.
I think that in the case of project Apollonia Healthcare there should be no difficulties with adaptation with local legislation. most likely it is just a universal global web service.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:36:20 PM

You do not see the point as you think as a consumer. I would also not like to regulate the market. but the authorities look at this situation differently. For them, this is a great opportunity to raise extra money by taxing us all.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

You do not see the point as you think as a consumer. I would also not like to regulate the market. but the authorities look at this situation differently. For them, this is a great opportunity to raise extra money by taxing us all.
It seems to me easier to pay the tax, for it will be a guarantee that the project will not be a scam and all your investments will not just disappear.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

Apollonia Healthcare aims to protect the health of its people with a variety of services. This is the foundation for the care and protection of outstanding community health. I think you need to focus on developing spearheads to a number of countries before spreading around the world.

yes I also think so, it is better for the development team to focus on several countries first yet their platform is used for the whole world. I am sure that with these short-term plans, this will make the project more developed.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

The same opinion. But I think the regulators will not limit themselves to this, now we ourselves see how decentralized exchanges punish with fines and force users to do KYC
We all dream about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies becoming common around the world. But you need to understand that all over the world, all govern governments and corporations. They will never allow any decentralization and anonymity on a global scale.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

We all dream about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies becoming common around the world. But you need to understand that all over the world, all govern governments and corporations. They will never allow any decentralization and anonymity on a global scale.
Decentralization can only be global in part. Perhaps it will be for some products and areas of activity. Cryptocurrency has gone very far just to disappear.
oficman

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Decentralization can only be global in part. Perhaps it will be for some products and areas of activity. Cryptocurrency has gone very far just to disappear.

This fact also calms me, and now I keep coins in my accounts, I do not rush to sell them at a low price.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

This fact also calms me, and now I keep coins in my accounts, I do not rush to sell them at a low price.
You do the right thing! All these market price cuts are made artificially and in order to shave hamsters.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Of course you are right, even now you can see how much the market is being manipulated. But still, I think the crypt will change the world for the better. Soon there will be many such projects that will make people's lives better and easier.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

yes I also think so, it is better for the development team to focus on several countries first yet their platform is used for the whole world. I am sure that with these short-term plans, this will make the project more developed.
Anyway, over time, there will be competition, so whoever enters the market earlier and gets the largest market share. Now Apollonia Healthcare needs to collect as much investment as possible and speed up work on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: