Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:54:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credit Card supporting Bitcoin  (Read 309 times)
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Well, I believe that you are asking about virtual/plastic debit cards where we can deposit funds in crypto and spend it like the regular debit card. There are multiple options out there but I couldn't find any option where I can pay the amount directly in crypto instead of converting it into the fiat currency at the time of every transaction made with that card. Probably that is something more beneficial for everyone and at the end of the day, we won't have to convert our funds into any other form of value eg: fiat.

I don't think that paying the amount directly in crypto will be able until many services will accept it.
I'm ready to pay some fees for conversion in order to pay with plastic card everywhere.
If there's a card that will automatically convert crypto into fiat during the payment it will totally suit me.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

For now i do not know credit card of bitcoin r credit card supported with bitcoin, here in our country we can used credit card with fiat billing and we can used bitcoin to pay those bills, even we pay direct bitcoin it will automatically exchanged into fiat of how much value the bill is.

In what country do you live? I'm looking for something like you've mentioned.
It seems very comfortable!
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

I recommend the Wirex card. Wirex is an international debit card, it is delivered worldwide. The card appeared on the market in 2015.
Advantages of Wirex:
- there is a mobile application
- a large number of available currencies (US dollar, euro, pound sterling)
- there are no limits for online purchases
- site support in 13 languages.
Disadvantages:
- monthly fee for SMS notification (1 dollar, euro or pound)
- expensive plastic card making - $ 17 (virtual card is issued for free)
- shipping cost via DHL is 50 $
- limits on withdrawal of cash without identification
The cash withdrawal limit at an ATM for unverified users is $ 1000, for verified such limits do not exist. The maximum amount on the card is $ 2000. Upon presentation of the identification data, restrictions are removed. Cash withdrawal fee is $ 2.5.
Wirex works in partnership with Visa and Mastercard, so it’s not necessary to look for the “Bitcoin Accepted” signs.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

There is another list of Debit/Credit card that supports Bitcoin. Since OmegaStarScream posted the old list but not updated I would like to share the other list which is updated so that you can find which provider is trusted and working these days.

You can check it from here  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DRbTeMCzb4UeXI0YlAzBxMc2u2i0cN_17Ql6eMngK6E/edit?usp=sharing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

Personally, I met only payment systems for the exchange but I have not seen the cat to store cryptocurrency, I Think that it is profitable to just exchange and pay for the product, and store on a cold wallet.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

So you can pay for everything? I mean not only in cases when seller accepts crypto?
As for exchange rates I thought it would be like that as it's very profitable for those who releases credit cards like this.
Yes, you can pay for anything you like as long as the seller accepts card payments. Smiley It works exactly like your FIAT cards.

Revolut accepts a lot of FIAT currencies and you can fill it up with FIAT from your bank. You can even exchange FIAT for crypto and vice-versa but at a less advantageous rate.

The only downside at this point is that you can't top it up with crypto currencies directly - you need to exchange them in the app first. Maybe they will add this option later on.

If you think crypto will go up in value then I think this still is a good option to exchange FIAT to crypto in revolut and use it from there.

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

Personally, I met only payment systems for the exchange but I have not seen the cat to store cryptocurrency, I Think that it is profitable to just exchange and pay for the product, and store on a cold wallet.
I think it's very good if credit cards help bitcoin and I think if it helps to make bitcoin, it can grow so I support this
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

in my opinion if a credit card helps bitcoin it is a very good and profitable cooperation and the government must implement and allow this kind of thing so that the modern world is now advancing
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Am also interested in credit card agents which would accept bitcoin as a means of topping up accounts directly without any third-party conversion. But from my previous searches, most of the reliable CC agencies have made bitcoin as a means of top up very complicated.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Yes ofcourse its supporting bitcoin and the crypto money. There are many website that you can purchase bitcoin or altcoins. And also many ICO's that you can use your VISA or mastercard to invest. And i am sure that every new day many more options will appear that you can use your credit card with cryptocurrency. But also i think it is not so healty to invest in crypto market with the credit cards..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

in my opinion if a credit card helps bitcoin it is a very good and profitable cooperation and the government must implement and allow this kind of thing so that the modern world is now advancing

Lol you understand that banks would harldy thinknof cooperation here since bitcoin, by nature, goes against what these banks represent. Btc removes control from such institutions and gives it back to the people. So goodluck with cc's supporting crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Thinkable999

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

There are no known source for the credit card but cryptocurrency can be transferred to various other debit card options. For example, ANX, Bitnation, Bitstamp etc.
gopherberry

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

There are a lot of services actually. You can deposit it in your money right from credit card and then exchange them to BTC or any other currency.
KassandrHicks

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralised coin and also anonymous and invisible, so naturally it wouldn't be supported by any credit or debit card. For bitcoin exchange, an wallet is needed from which the coins would be transferred to another wallet.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralised coin and also anonymous and invisible, so naturally it wouldn't be supported by any credit or debit card. For bitcoin exchange, an wallet is needed from which the coins would be transferred to another wallet.

It is already supported by some credit cards. It depends on you if you want to ruin your privacy or not.
But you already can pay with btc using the credit card. The only thing is that conversion rates and bank percents are high.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: