Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of litecoin before 2019.  (Read 1569 times)
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

I think that all altcoins will grow provided that the market and Bitcoin will grow. This is not surprising. I think that he can achieve and 70 dollars.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Since Litecoin runs on a very similar blockchain to Bitcoin, it will eventually have similar scaling issues once the network grows to a certain size. So if there will be bull run as last year, first take profit will be 100$, second TP 230$, and third TP 350$.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

No matter if this is the first alt or not, litecoin wont move unless bitcoin moves in price. Read much about price prediction on various articles but this is not encouraging for those who hold litecoin. Many anticipate that is will rise earliest as december but the latest in february net year with so much in price that this is little to much. Seen some articles that predict it will be new ATH for litecoin but honestly it very hard to accomplish. Optimistic price and maybe some middle price is around 80-90 dollars per single litecoin, but this dont need to be sure thing.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:15:44 PM
Merited by cluit (2)

Litcoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies. But it's recent performance is too bad in crypto market. Actually litcoin has no advantage right now.
Being old does not really mean much at the end, what is important is to see it being used in the real life and I believe with Bitcoin having the scaling issue solved completely, and we start seeing real life usage, Litecoin may get affected to some extent.

But nonetheless, the market is big for every coin to thrive and one way or the other, being an asset, it would still be speculative, so whichever way, I want to assume that, it may find a spot for itself. As it is though, and like someone said, litecoin is in the shadow of bitcoin, and when we start seeing some real life usage for bitcoin as a full blown payment method, Litecoin would end up being of no use, but like they always say though, there may still be some community for it.

After all, Dogecoin as shitty as it is is still always making moves with pumps and dumps.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Litecoin, a profitable coin, can hit 60 dollars before 2019 but i do not think it will rise to 65 dollars before 2019.
But why? I believe that Litecoin may well cost even $100 before the end of this year. This is a very good coin, which undeservedly has a low price. Very fast transactions and extremely low fees - isn't this a great option to buy?

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

As with any cryptocurrency it is uncertain of the value changes at specific times to be accurate as the market shifts, so does the value. Nothing can be said for sure, but we can hope to see a possible change in the future.
It is a market and it is always going to stay unpredictable and no one can actually tell what the price of an asset would be at certain point in time and what it would not be. One thing though is that for now, we only have to hope for the best knowing that with adoption and real life usage, things would get better and we would see a huge explosion in the growth of most of the altcoin which includes Litecoin itself.

I am certain we are gradually getting to the stage where we start seeing mainstream adoption and with Lite pay being able to claim some usefulness in the market as a payment method, it should thrive, but we all know litecoin is basically in the shadow of bitcoin.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

It depends on the market run later on this year. I believe it will surpass 65$ before this year ends. I'm hoping to see a bull market in december.
I think it's still difficult to predict litecoin prices before 2019. maybe the end of the month, so we can observe the litecoin price in 2018. but if predicted now it is still difficult because the market often fluctuates.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

We can't determine if Litecoin and other alts are going to recover by this year that much.

I'm still bullish first with bitcoin and also with Litecoin but I can't say and not confident that we're going to see double price by the end of this year. There's still ample time for every coin to recover so everyone's expectation would be met but my tip is just don't ask and hope too much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
slocker

Merit: 134

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

There's still ample time for every coin to recover so everyone's expectation would be met but my tip is just don't ask and hope too much.

This statement is true. We all know that in some point some coin will recover was it before or after halving or some other thing. Looking at some chart seen that from all alt from last five years litecoin is still in top 10. This make his highly trusted for investment in near future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

There's still ample time for every coin to recover so everyone's expectation would be met but my tip is just don't ask and hope too much.

This statement is true. We all know that in some point some coin will recover was it before or after halving or some other thing. Looking at some chart seen that from all alt from last five years litecoin is still in top 10. This make his highly trusted for investment in near future.
Yes that's it.

If it will retain its position included to the top 10 then that can still be said that Litecoin has a wide community that's supporting it. Even though there's no more Charlie Lee that holds it or I guess he's going to buy back if the market keeps on plummeting. I would trust Litecoin than any other new altcoins that are trying to dethrone bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

It seems to me that we will not see global changes on the market until the end of the year, and the price of this altcoin will not increase in the same way and will remain in the same place

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

I'm sorry about that According to My last sensations and researching litecoin adn othercoins will go down.Countries can impose sanctions.Considering this situation,We have to be very careful.I'd say keep it if you have it.We should sell our coins.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Litecoin is one of the coin which will not survive this massive drop. Yes, I am sure that Litecoin will not have value in the future because why? Litecoin is almost same (copy paste Bitcoin´s code) but it has some diffrent parameters and it makes Litecoin little bit faster than Bitcoin, but what will happen after Lightning Network will be implemented on Bitcoin? Wink
arendator

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?

Litecoin is really not perspective coin anymore, their only hope for price increasing was Lighting Pay system, but they have stopped this project, also Charlie Lee has left the project.

ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

I believe that Litecoin will be able to rise to $ 65, maybe even. more. As far as I know, it is very easy to mine and has great potential. I think that he will succeed and he will be on top.
tarlok01

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

I hope new year bring some new and happy news to our investors so that we can see   good results, as the litecoin was also influenced by the condition of others but its recovery was recommendable so I hope that soon it will reach to 65 dollars.
knolix

Activity: 176

MeVu

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

It's only my personal prediction, but I think it will stay in that price it is now, Litecoin quite much fall down with the interest of people and I think that in TOP 100 is about at least 30 other coins better than Litecoin.

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

Litecoin is a nice coin. I wish it will be more than 70 dollars before the ending of 2018. Last year litecoin was the first coin which was growing in several times.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

Maybe we can see $300 dollars before it enters 2019. This is my own opinion do your own research as possible. Litecoin will be one of the best alts you can,see end of this year.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

That mark can be achieve just in next month also if little uptrend. Already litecoin rolling around 50$ to 70$ then 65$ not the big thing before 2019.  Wink

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: