Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of litecoin before 2019.  (Read 1571 times)
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

If looking on the market condition of LTC, i believe that the price of it will be stable just as today, it will be going up and down at around the current price.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

I see litecoin has a good increase, up and down is not too high and looks more stable. However, better handling is needed so that litecoin enthusiasts increase. I am happy with the development of litecoin and the development team will provide the best for their lovers.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:21:40 AM

the increase happened to litecoin slowly indeed quite good. but surely many who expect more than a coin like this litecoin. but in fact, any crypto has a lot of movement following the pole of the bitcoin. hope it will go up, even more, could have been but it will depend on what will be experienced by bitcoin as well.

faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

It can't be predicted yet because I think the price is still up and down, but hopefully before the end of 2019 can reach a good nominal value for this Litecont

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Till that year I am sure that it will have a confident growth on the market and its influencing ability will increase, price will get over than x3 I believe.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

why are you guys have so much faith in litecoin i still didn't get why this coin will be worth more in the future i wish you luck if you made litecoin as an investment priority Smiley
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?
From 57$ up to 65$ is very easy. Sure it will be achieved before 2019 ends, but for LTC to get a price higher than 100$ it is very difficult because it is no longer too much of a concern from the community as it is not being developed.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

I think that litecoin can take this goal and it has a great future so I think that investing in it will be a safe solution for investors !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

The prices that are available on the market today are dictated by the interest of people, so that no one can say for sure later or after some time, because a very strange situation is being created in which we do not understand today how the market will eventually work and interest will arise.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

I believe that the most popular coins will go up in the near future. That is why we must make a wise investment now. I think buying LTC is a wise investment.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

I think that Litecoin does not create its positions and spoils us with its successes. The price of litkoyn I think will reach a price of $ 150, but its price should not beat the price of the ether.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?
I'm predict litecoin price will hil 80$ in the end of december, but if there's a some good news about crypto it can make litecoin price rise more than that. Very optimistic with this future of LTC.

gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

I think that the whole price of altcoins and Litecoin including will depend entirely on how much Bitcoin will grow And how much for him will go cryptocurrency market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

Yes, Litecoin is still interesting and seems to be a little bit forgotten. But in my opinion it will still be very similar to Bitcoin price moving, just at a lower level.

I hope Litecoin can surpass shitcoins like Ripple and BitcoinCash again, LTC is much better.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
dinamo1979

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Bitcoin will start to grow, and then, in my opinion, Litecoin will grow.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

The price not to change. Cryptocurrency good but the cryptocurrency market in very bad condition. it is necessary to wait for the next year.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Litecoin is one of my favorite coins. I see he has a great and promising future. It is quite a strong and stable coin. I am sure that by the end of 2019 it will cost about $ 100 and maybe more.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

For some reason, I don't think litecoin will go up ever. It has been stable for the past few months and I can't believe that I am saying this but for a coin to be stable for that long, it might be better to take risk on other coin. At least you will have something to earn than nothing. I don't even monitor its price because I know that the price rang will always be the same.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:21:44 PM

I think hitting $60 range is the limit in which litecoin can reach. The recent bearish market has been really harsh to all coins and altcoins so I think the current prices with which most of the coins and altcoins are priced at should be their limit. Well, who knows, anything can happen. Something like a miracle to surprise everyone and at the same make everyone also happy. We are all hoping for the best for the remaining two months ahead of us this year.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

litecoin has really been one great coin and one that I have always hoped to have an investment in, I still do by the way. before now, I was thinking that by the end of 2018, litecoin would almost be at $1,000. But with the recent activities in the market, I doubt that it is going to happen. I'm hoping the coin hits it former price before the crash, and do better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: