Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of litecoin before 2019.  (Read 1579 times)
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?
Yes, litecoin is a one of most stable coin, i think there is possibility of your prediction coming to reality, before 2019 litecoin could also go above $65 you predicted.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Litecoin is at the bottom right now. And I don't think the situation will change dramatically in the nearest months. Same 0.008-0.009 BTC I think...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?
From 57$ up to 65$ is very easy. Sure it will be achieved before 2019 ends, but for LTC to get a price higher than 100$ it is very difficult because it is no longer too much of a concern from the community as it is not being developed.

price Litecoin to be able to experience the developments that made the Litecoin has increased the price of making more progress on 2019 future price increases that make much more and bigger.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

it seems to me that he will not grow by the end of the year because the market will remain bearish

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

No assurance yet. Market is on red marks this year and no signs of recovery is being shown at this moment. We should therefore wait before jumping into absurd conclusions in order to avoid disappointments and profit loss. Be patient and wait for the right time to make serious actions with regards to the market.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Litecoin is merely a copycat of Bitcoin, because it was literally the only coin next to Bitcoin in the beginning and through that people thought it was legitimate.
However, Litecoin absolutely offers no innovation over Bitcoin and thus will not survive the upcoming consolidation of the market, or at least, it has the least chances of surviving it among the top 100 coins.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

litecoin is an ancient altcoin that will not grow high unless bitcoin is pumped back. I am sure of that, even though as you said litecoin is stable. I think there are many choices that are better than litecoin.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Possible to litecoin to become more than hunreds dollars again or 500 dollars before 2019. Because i believe in the month if december 2018 the price of the coin will increase very high and litecoin too will jump to that price. More litecoin more money to get so buy more litecoin now.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

I think that the price of Litecoin, will remain at the same level. Perhaps Litecoin, will rise in price by 10-15% in 2019.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

Litecoin is an altcoin I will be willing to hold for as long as possible! As long as thete is bitcoin and when bitcoin become very scarce and pricy, litecoin will be the coin everyone will  be demanding for! So, there is great potential for litecoin!

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

I don't like Litecoin, I don't think in the long term, this project will live long. Most likely we are seeing the last attempts to survive. Yes the project is old and many believe in him, but no unique technology and cool ideas of the project. A lot of alternatives to Litecoin more promising in my opinion.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

Nor expect him to rsota because there are no signs at all that he will start growing this very year. it seems to me that all this will happen no earlier than 2021

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

As much as i feel a bit sad about my major cryptos that i have in my portfolio falling down including LTC, but i am still positive that it will grow again soon or even before this year ends. I think LTC can able to reach about 200$ this december.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

Litecoin was created as an analogue of Bitcoin, so both coins are very similar in functionality. However, in technical terms, Litecoin surpasses the first cryptocurrency, which ensures the growth of popularity and price.   
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Growth of litecoin is slow, but pretty stable. I am sure that it is one of the altcoins that could be real BTC successor, because of stability.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

I think that the price of Litecoin nothing will happen. At least this year, we are all waiting for the rise of the bitcoin price to bring the market back to life.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

in a possible bull run, litecoin will find itself easily on the $ 150 price band. a long time ago, they were interested in technologies such as LitePay Lightning Network, but some time ago they were deleted from the agenda.I have no idea what Litecoin is and what it promises to people after bitcoin.
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

70-80 it will be litecoin price in peak condition. If the market will be growing, I consider that litecoin price may start growing faster too. This is my point.

marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

it is likely that this will happen because it is not a big price for lightcoin and it seems to me that in 2019 it will grow very well

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
TamaraKul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

It may skyhigh even in late 2018. You just need to take a look at what had happened to ripple to undestand my point of view. Chances for success are very high!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: