Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of litecoin before 2019.  (Read 1571 times)
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

This condition is indeed enough to make a little sad and concerned for some time, but it is a big hope that in 2019 there will be a good increase for litecoin. Litecoin is indeed good and has a strong community and will certainly continue to survive.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?

It is sad to say that now the price of Litecoin had dropped to $34, and I think that price continues falling on the next day because of the fallen of this cryptocurrency market. About prediction of the exchange rate of LTC before 2019, I think LTC's price will reach $40 at the end of this year.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

"It isn’t impossible for LTC to reach $80–$100 by the end of the year, so by 2019, it could grow (if it doesn’t crash again) from $200–$400". That’s a big range though. Currently, Litecoin is trading at 34.50$ with the market cap of 442,262 BTC and it will rise with the rise of bitcoin in December 2018 automatically.

https://satoshiuncle.com/litecoin-2019/
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?
Litecoin is a good coin, which has repeatedly shown that it has something to grow and showed this growth, but even the fact that the e price has now fallen is not an indicator that in the future it will not grow.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Double the real value is a very difficult thing when it is just over a month to the end of 2018. We should not expect too much. I think it will only increase $ 40 by the end of 2018 or even decrease to $ 25. This is a year of adjustment so do not expect too much of a miracle.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

Double the real value is a very difficult thing when it is just over a month to the end of 2018. We should not expect too much. I think it will only increase $ 40 by the end of 2018 or even decrease to $ 25. This is a year of adjustment so do not expect too much of a miracle.

It's true what you say, nowadays there are months of adjustment and correction, with many coins going down and making many predictions, litecoin will increase not too high but try to stay afloat.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 04:47:02 PM by petermike

Now the crypto market is going down, so all Altcoins also are going down. That is not a good condition for Litecoin can increase at this time. I think Litecoin price will increase in next year.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

I like the LTC coin and I think that it can compete with Bitcoin in the future. she has very cheap transaction fees and a strong team

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

I like the LTC coin and I think that it can compete with Bitcoin in the future. she has very cheap transaction fees and a strong team

I think that LTC crypto never competes with Bitcoin because BTC potential is more than LTC. The price of LTC now is $34, and BTC is $4,500, space is so far. So that I think you should buy BTC instead of LTC to hold for long-term.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:50:15 PM

I consider that LTC is the new BTC. That is why, price will be about 300 dollars per coin just in nearest future, so buy it right now.
Your consideration concern LTC to be the new BTC was wrong because LTC seems to be a failure coin which is one of the reason why coin like EOS, XLM etc claimed the spot LTC ought to have claim and it creator selling his holding. However, I also disagree with what the OP said about LTC to be a stable coin when we both know that coins which are back by $(USDT,TUSD,DAI) are the stable coins in the market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

I do not know not one coin that would not have suffered from the unfavorable situation that has now developed in the market. Litecoin, though also fell in price, but will grow as soon as bitcoin grows. It cannot be otherwise.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

I am not expecting that the market value of litecoin will be even higher than 100 usd before this year end due to the negative msrket behavior this year. Recovery is blurry at this moment to occur. The market itself is being bombarded by red marks which makes it impossible for bullrun to take over before this year end. Holding therefore is a must right now because increase has a higher chance to happen next year.

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

I am not expecting that the market value of litecoin will be even higher than 100 usd before this year end due to the negative msrket behavior this year. Recovery is blurry at this moment to occur. The market itself is being bombarded by red marks which makes it impossible for bullrun to take over before this year end. Holding therefore is a must right now because increase has a higher chance to happen next year.

Indeed, it seems that the LTC does not reach the $ 100 mark next month, I think it is difficult with the current conditions, it will be very difficult to achieve that value.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

LTC manages to recove from the losses pretty quickly, so it may cost much more in next two month. It may reach 60 per coin.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

65 is too much, but 60 is good result in terms of stable market growth. It seems pretty fine for me and for every reasonable investor, who want stable profit.

paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Only one thing is completely sure: Litecoin will continue its own growth, but I am not pretty sure about the speed of such growth.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

I do not believe in anyone's predictions, I think holding onto and waiting for luck, the market is going pretty bad, and there's nothing we can do to predict them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

It seems very stange that LTC price is not growing, while ripple is becoming popular. I think that it is not fair and investors will get it in the nearest future.

Litecoin will return its popularity - do not worry. I am sure that it will gain, but a lot of time will pass before it will happen. Although it is not my favorite altcoin, I also have it in my portfolio.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Litecoin prices are now in a good position, but if the market conditions stabilize, I think it will be more optimal and can increase profit for the owners of Litecoin.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Litecoin prices are now in a good position, but if the market conditions stabilize, I think it will be more optimal and can increase profit for the owners of Litecoin.
First of all. I want you to know that the crypto currency market can not be stabilized and the last time I checked Litecoin owners/creator have sold all his holding last year if I can still remember correctly. However, Litecoin make some good move today but coin which is creator sold all his holding does not worth trust in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: