Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of litecoin before 2019.  (Read 1579 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?
it looks like Litecoin hasn't been able to reach $ 65 before 2019 as you say because currently the price of the LTC is at $ 32, the current market conditions are getting worse and you can see from the date 17th of November to now the market prices is continues to decline. in my opinion if the market price recovers at the end of this year, Litecoin will only reach $ 40 or $ 50.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

I think the price of Litecoin before 2019 could increase double than now but it could not increase $ 372 like last year. Because the market has decreased deep and it is hard to recover quickly.

OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

I think the price of Litecoin before 2019 could increase double than now but it could not increase $ 372 like last year. Because the market has decreased deep and it is hard to recover quickly.
well, I think almost all of the altcoin prices have fallen quite far this year. however, for litecoin, I think the price will stay at a price of $ 30 for this year, and I think the price will rise soon in 2019 ...

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

well, I think almost all of the altcoin prices have fallen quite far this year. however, for litecoin, I think the price will stay at a price of $ 30 for this year, and I think the price will rise soon in 2019 ...
That's right, I agree with you, litecoin is one of the coins that has a big growth this year, but because of the chaotic market conditions, it makes Litecoin still survive.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

all the possibilities of litecoin prices can happen. It all depends on the price movements in the exchange place and depending on the development of their project, the more demand the price can become more expensive. but I am sure this litecoin price will touch at the lowest price this year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

It can easily double its current price. What's the current price? $31 * 2 = $62

Well that's achievable and going to be easy if that's what you are saying. $372 is far away from the reality now unless the bear kicks out and the bulls are going to swag its horn through the market. But anyway for now it's starting to get green and maybe this is the hope we've been waiting.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Well, there is a certain chance that market participans will finally get that there is no point in investing ripple, so they will put their money in litecoin.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

in my opinion not this way, right now what is seen is price movements in all coins almost all evenly down if a litecoin rises automatically the price of other coins will rise too

cabraljr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

I was mining some litecoin and still holding, but now not worth mining because i'm in a loss after i pay electricity. Anyone here still mining?

I wait for a better price of litecoin so i can still worth mining, now i still mining but not sell.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

Indeed, almost all altcoins fall is no exception litecoin, so now we are only patient and enduring. A very sad month but we will see improvements in the next year, there will be a good time for crypto and have a name again.
John46285

Activity: 100

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Of course Litecoin is a very good and protensial coin. But Kiss last few weeks it just dumping hardly. So it is still hard to predict correctly.

But I think it will hit at least $70 dollars before 2019.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

Look at this way every crypto have and will have ups and down no matter what his name is litecoin bitcoin ethereum. Every coin follow the same path and like this we could expect in future uprising in price for all coin, cuz most follow bitcoin in price when bitcoin go down all go down when bitcoin go up all go up.
Andam76

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

all altcoin prices are based on bitcoin prices ... With the current decline in bitcoin prices affecting all altcoin prices including litecoin ... we all hope that this condition will improve like last year where bitcoin prices increase at the end of the year. .
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

I am not sure of your predictions of litecoin prices before 2019 because the market has experienced a significant decline and the price of litecoin has also dropped and currently has reached a price of around $29 according to coinmarketcap data. I think the price of litecoin before 2019 will only reach a maximum of between $40- $50 and not more than that.
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:58:32 AM

The litecoin situation is down, but there is still hope to grow again, high volumes with large demand are certainly able to make liteoin more valuable. Bitcoin does have an effect on all coins but also helps in better development.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

Litecoin prices seem to be in a very cheap decline in 2018 and it will be very difficult to be able to experience a price increase because the price of bitcoin in the place of exchange falls then the price of litecoin will also be very difficult to rise.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?

Now the price of LTC is lower than $40. And I think at the end of 2018, the price of LTC will drop due to the bad market situation, so worried to say that. If you are holding LTC, I think you should continue to hold and wait for the year 2019. I think the next year 2019 the economic condition will improve and the cryptocurrency market will increase.

Its price will not change sufficiently this year. Although Litecoin is one of the top cryptocurrencies, it is not a favorite. Now, many people are interested more in investing in new tokens.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

I am not too sure about Litecoin because I have not heard much good news about Litecoin, this Litecoin is like dying because there are no developments at all, hopefully the price of Litecoin can be very expensive in 2019, because all possible prices in Cryptocurrency can occur.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Of course litecoin good coin, which takes 7th place in the top coins. But this fall has an impact on all coins. There is not a single coin that would not have fallen now. Price $ 30 today is the price below which I hope will not fall bar litecoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

Of course litecoin good coin, which takes 7th place in the top coins. But this fall has an impact on all coins. There is not a single coin that would not have fallen now. Price $ 30 today is the price below which I hope will not fall bar litecoin.
Although Litecoin is among the top-10 cryptocurrencies, and its market capitalization is very high, this altcoin is not so popular. I would better invest in Ethereum as it is the best altcoin for today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: