Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP: What We Don't Know  (Read 118 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 01:50:58 PM by Hodor7777

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/what-we-dont-know/

Lots to discuss in today's blog covering the latest XRP News - along with some intriguing possibilities:

• For 𝗥𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲, Money Tap goes live, iRemit signs on to RippleNet, and Blockchain Week in San Francisco gets started.  
  • For 𝗖𝗼𝗶𝗹, version 2 of ILP is released, and Coil publishes their new official 'partner list' for those that are curious.
  • For 𝗫𝗥𝗣, ForEx platforms are all rushing to be the first to add XRP derivatives, and a new wallet application adds support for XRP as one of its first endeavors.

I hope you enjoy the read & please leave any feedback below!  

Sincerely,

-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1049255217865392128

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

There is no need to know much about Ripple. The coin is living only on fake news, rumours, and other unsubstantial communications. It is always claiming to have great clients but nothing ever comes out of it.

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

The coin is living only on fake news, rumours, and other unsubstantial communications. 

Unfortunately, it seems to be so. I was excited to see the xrapid coming out, but the short time surge in popularity was in fact driven by fake news, or it appears so. While I think we should it give the benefit of the doubt to any new solution of this type, the XRP price speaks otherwise. Now this XRP derivative thing, I don't know what it means but hopefully something good may still come out of it.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

I'm not a fan of XRP but I recognize it has a lot of supporters. So their technology is solid, good and always growing. In addition, it always has a large investment fund in the back. It seems XRP is a real king of Cryptocurrency.
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:35:53 PM by BusWay18

I'm not a fan of XRP but I recognize it has a lot of supporters. So their technology is solid, good and always growing. In addition, it always has a large investment fund in the back. It seems XRP is a real king of Cryptocurrency.
Is xrp really crypto currency? I doubt you know about the tech...do your know why call it crypto currency? cause is desentralisatuon and xrp is sentralisation...many supporter don't know xrp is sentralisation...if xrp is crypto it would be listed in coinbase...unfortunately coinbase not listed xrp cause sentralisation ..and xrp is token not crypto coin...
Read this : https://bitcoinmagazine.com/guides/what-ripple/
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

There is no need to know much about Ripple. The coin is living only on fake news, rumours, and other unsubstantial communications. It is always claiming to have great clients but nothing ever comes out of it.
Right on target. Even the lab has abandoned this stuff. Now it is a purely speculative "hat" that you need to buy once a year in the summer and sell once a year in the winter.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Agree on the info part about the xrp but i do love the profit you can make with those news..

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:52:34 PM by gefander

have more links? where can i read more? i am not sure in this information. this
Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/what-we-dont-know/ is official or from third party people?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: