Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bitcoin halving in 2019 may be the next bull run  (Read 1034 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

The next bull run I guess, if it does not happen this year, will be the bitcoin halving next year. What do you think? Does this makes sense that movement of price may trigger before or after the bitcoin halving?

Correction. Halving is on 2020. Thanks folks!
This is the maximum amount of the next year at the market reversal. Some argue that he will be 10k later this year, but understanding the real situation is very unlikely. The main thing that the market has changed.
We still can't find any relevant connections with how investors react in any situations that occur inside the market, maybe yes it will be a good turning point when halving take place, there's no exact timing whether it will bounce up after or before the halving all matters with how people will react, this
reversal can be turn around after some time we just need to wait and hold so we can still get a good outcome with our investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

the following dividing is still just about two years away . bitcoin costs ought to be ordinarily higher than current costs when it happens . there are no certifications with crypto yet I think the most conceivable occasion that reignites the buyer showcase is surely the up coming dividing in 2020

Even if the halving will happen in 2020, the price won't get pumped directly in 2020 but instead it will move slowly from this point(based on our history, the price did not make any change after the halving but instead it was making a move a few months before the halving).
so i believe the price will start to make its movement again in early Q1 2019 and slowly moving up until halving. of course everything is possible, Bitcoin may or may not repeat its history again in the future.

As far as I can tell the last time that we got a halving the price did not increase immediately, it took a few months for the market to feel the absence of those coins, and then what caused the bull market to appear were the several positive news that we saw about bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies, so I really do not expect to see a bull market until 2021.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

I think halving of reward don t do much price movement - there is not much Btc left to mine and not any critical price changes will happen on base of that.

But in 2019 BTC/ETH market will be legally open for institutional investors and big money will go to this markets - and this can be the next bull run.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

I think halving of reward don t do much price movement - there is not much Btc left to mine and not any critical price changes will happen on base of that.

But in 2019 BTC/ETH market will be legally open for institutional investors and big money will go to this markets - and this can be the next bull run.

Everything will depend on what price will be at that time when it will be halving. If before that time there is already a strong growth, then the halving will not give an explosive rise. Perhaps a small local growth will be

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

You can check and go back to 2016 when the 2nd bitcoin halving happened. Check the charts and see the difference on how it was able to move the market positively.

Next halving is on 2020
https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

And this halving can potentially increase the market again, we have to wait for almost 1 and a half year before the next bitcoin halving commence.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

In order to be able to be a great Ascension movement should be initiated as it has been in the years so it is beneficial to be prepared to enter even lower levels proportionally to investors in terms of good days near Helen Street.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

Everything will depend on what price will be at that time when it will be halving. If before that time there is already a strong growth, then the halving will not give an explosive rise. Perhaps a small local growth will be
The overall picture should still increase the cost of Bitcoin. Since the emission is constantly decreasing, and the demand is still very high and many people believe in its growth. Therefore, you should be ready for a sharp dynamic picture of the behavior of Bitcoin.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Your prediction is spot on, but the actual time may vary. I think it has to happen before the halving event, which will be some time during the year of 2020. It will happen for sure, whether in 2019 or in 2020. The closer we are to the halving event, the more probable the bull run will be. Even if it happen well before that time, I think another bull wave will follow. It doesn't take too much wisdom to see why I think that will happen for sure. It is because there will be a shortage in the bitcoin supply side of things.

this make sense. i think it could happen earlier than we think.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

Yeah, I've put this day in calendar to remind me potential date to start bull run.
I've checked history and in most cases halving caused bull run.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

You can check and go back to 2016 when the 2nd bitcoin halving happened. Check the charts and see the difference on how it was able to move the market positively.

Next halving is on 2020
https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

And this halving can potentially increase the market again, we have to wait for almost 1 and a half year before the next bitcoin halving commence.

So what? When in last 2 year halving was happened, it was much BTC left to have been mined.
In the next halving there will be only 3,631,437 Btc left. I think it can be move Btc up a little,
but nothing crucial to happen massive bullrun of the market.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Next Halving isn't until 2020 and there's usually a bit of a delay before the market really goes bullish following the halving, but almost every time it has happened. Every week which goes by without the price dropping is a week closer to the halving and a probable increase in price.

Rooster101

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

That's what some crypto experts believe on the effect of recent bitcoin halving that seems to sparked a bullrun in 2017. If the next bitcoin halving will still happen on 2020, we'll have to wait few more years before a big bullrun would occur again. If the next halving will trigger another bullrun, then its next all-time high would be bigger than the 2017 bullrun.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

It is true that as time passes the effects of the halving are going to be less and less because the block reward is getting smaller but the truth is that the block reward is still big enough which means that after the halving that is going to happen in 2020 the market is going to feel the absence of those new coins and will surely make the price of bitcoin to go up.
Harriti

Activity: 756

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

The bitcoin halving is same as the BCH hard fork at this year 2018. I think if BTC is split into more cryptos, the price is affected a lot. But I see that BCH price is declined dramatically when hard fork complete.  The bull run of BTC will happen if the investors have bought more and hold, not only the hard fork.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████