Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be 20k again? Why or Why not?  (Read 1680 times)
ngm22585

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

Yes.

It's just a question of when.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

$ 20k is a high price for bitcoin, now we have not been able to give speculation on price earnings for bitcoin. so I think it might be possible to see the potential of bitcoin in the future, but when the right time is unpredictable.

In several years, many of us will consider 20 thousand dollars a very cheap price for Bitcoin. I guess it will be gaining constantly although the growth might be not so fast.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

in my opinion it says that bitcoin will come back again as it did in 2017 after there have been some advertisements like twiter that are back to promoting bitcoin if they make $ 20k clearly there will be because bitcoin has great potential as with some countries accepting this bitcoin will have a great influence on rising bitcoin prices let alone almost all the world community already know with bitcoin and its usefulness, it can be ascertained that bitcoin will have a good future in the near future
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

yeah Bitcoin will reach 20K again but not in the near future, if the growth of Bitcoin prices rises at the end of this year then next year Bitcoin will soon reach high prices. it is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin but nothing is impossible be if in the next year it will reach 20K again. we'll see what will happen next year.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

yeah Bitcoin will reach 20K again but not in the near future, if the growth of Bitcoin prices rises at the end of this year then next year Bitcoin will soon reach high prices. it is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin but nothing is impossible be if in the next year it will reach 20K again. we'll see what will happen next year.

I think bitcoin will soon rise up to 20k or maybe above 20k USD, due to its amazing features and popularity, if bitcoin reach 20k USD before so then I believe that the is no enoughf reason that it will not reach 20k USD in the near future. But at this point of time we need to make sense of it that we are now on a very huge dip so we need a big patience today.

aftab.436

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

It will achieve that check once more, not similarly as quick as everybody anticipated. I sincerely think the following huge increment in costs, how about we consider it a bull run, when the btc cost will test the last ath again will come when reception goes standard. It'll be the fuel to make the costs soar, there will be a considerable measure of promotion and interest for it and before we know it, we'll be over the 20k check.
However, starting at now, it appears vert improbable that we'll test 20k once more, it would take a ton of promotion from the overall population to achieve that cost, yet nothing could trigger those two for the time being
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

I think bitcoin will soon rise up to 20k or maybe above 20k USD, due to its amazing features and popularity, if bitcoin reach 20k USD before so then I believe that the is no enoughf reason that it will not reach 20k USD in the near future. But at this point of time we need to make sense of it that we are now on a very huge dip so we need a big patience today.
There is a chance that it will reach $20,000 US dollars before the end of the year if you study its growth.
Soon the bear market will begin to rise from its hibernation and it is better to be prepared than to be sorry later. Grin
Have time to watch this youtube video about the "Bitcoin's Next Big Move Explained"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjke23usPcQ

In this youtube video, Alessio Rastani explains the probability of Bitcoin to move upside rather than move downside and the chances are higher. I hope his analysis and prediction surely happens and there are a lot of people waiting for this kind of uplift. Cheesy
If you're a hodler of Bitcoin this video will surely make you smile. Grin

Credits to the owner of this video. Alessio Rastani
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will still cost over 100 dollars and all that we see now is simple growth correction and nothing more. me kazhestya that for bitcoin the future of the world finanasovaya industry
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

we only need to wait and spend a lot of time hoping the price will exceed the highest price in the previous year. this is the risk that must be faced if it is true that Bitcoin is able to pass the highest value in the previous days then all holders will be happy. with the increase in the value of bitcoin will increase confidence.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

There needs to be a flood of new investors for it to happen again. Some people got burned and left, dumped at a loss and are unlikely to return, there needs to be a new class of investors to join in again

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

For my own opinion bitcoin might not reach what it reached last year. It is impossible for bitcoin to reach 20k for this year because it price right now is very stable like it isn't moving at all. Most of the users now are holding it and waiting for new investor, big investor to increase the price of bitcoin.

blockbrew (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

$20,000? It would surely reach that price again in my opinion. It's just a matter of when.

As much as I don't want a economic crisis to happen, I think an economic crisis is what would bring the prices up significantly. Especially for 3rd world countries, chances are, people would be looking for a sort of 'hedge' against their local fiat money(pretty much like what happened to Venezuela); and I think gold and silver would be quite unlikely to be their choices. While precious metals are more stable in price, they're really isn't easy to transact with. Not to mention they could be faked.

P.S. Take my opinion lightly. Not an economic expert or anything. I definitely could be wrong.

That's totally okay!

Everyone has its own viewpoint Smiley
blockbrew (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

For my own opinion bitcoin might not reach what it reached last year. It is impossible for bitcoin to reach 20k for this year because it price right now is very stable like it isn't moving at all. Most of the users now are holding it and waiting for new investor, big investor to increase the price of bitcoin.

Well then accordingly, it's never gonna rise as every investor is looking for his/her own coin to be build based upon some platform of Crypto depending upon there requirements mostly CryptoExchange and I have a very good hand in it because of an expert team working with me, so I get daily queries on it.
blockbrew (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

Thank you all for sharing your views and giving your contribution with this thread.

I have read all the views and analyzed and going to share my own view on it:
"Yes, Bitcoin will rise again in future, even more than 20K " not only Bitcoin, each and every CryptoCurrency will go high but it will take time as there are just some who are developed and are in updations as well and rest all are in development phase.

The worst part is everyone wants to develop their own currency but many of them don't want to spend money for it. One thing I know is if you want to go up you need to comeup with something good and then the most important thing is the ICO marketing with the proper strategies. I have seen many coming up and down.

P.S: This is just my View point.

Rest, if someone wants assistance in any aspect of the Blockchain/CryptoCurrency Development or Marketing, Mobile App Development/Designing, Website/Web App Development and Designing please let me know. Here below are our services:
- WhitePaper Creation
- Working with some of the major currencies
- Smart Contract Development
- ICO Website
- ICO Services (includes Marketing, Content posting, Bounty, Referral, Listing on different Exchanges, Social community: Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram Channel, BitcoinTalk)
- Block Explorer
- Token Creation
- Wallet Creation (Mobile Wallet/Web Wallet/Desktop Wallet with multiple wallets in one platform)
- CryptoCurrency Exchange (Centralized/Decentralized)
- Utility Platform for Web/Mobile app

Here below you can have a look at LinkedIn profile:
- My LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/

Here is our company website: https://www.code-brew.com/
- Company Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/code-brew-labs/

So, please let me know if you need any assistance regarding any of the services and your good time to talk.

You can contact me through:
- Email: arun@code-brew.com
- Telegram: @cblabs

Hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sachdeva
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

Well, there are a lot of possibilities in this world we live in but I highly doubt Bitcoin will ever get to $20k anytime soon. The crypto space keeps increasing as days go by and with such an increase brings some kinda of stability in the crypto space.
Micronometer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

There had been many researches based on the upward and downward stretch of bitcoin's price. It is really hard to predict its volatility.
Angleworm

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

Last year's sudden price rise of bitcoin to $20k was a bubble which eventually burst and it was abnormal. It is advised not to compare with last year's price but as it is volatile market we might see that kind of rise again.
Antinomist

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

Currently, there are only 4 million bitcoins left to mine. My guess is, once the mining is over, the price will skyrocket again. Till then, we may see a lot of ups and downs in the chart.
Symptomatic

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

The more time bitcoin survives the market the more the popularity will grow. When more people will come to interact with it,the price will definitely start to rise. Only time will tell whether it's going to reach 20k or not but in my opinion the best is yet to come.
GenesisDominguez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

BTC will break through $ 20,000 mark again. Because Bitcoin has a really unique feature that other coins don't have. We'll see market movement soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: