Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?  (Read 159043 times)
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

I think that this is not only a profitable area of activity, but also a very interesting one. People begin to work on cryptocurrency in order to realize themselves, to be engaged not only in a good financial business, but also extremely informatively attractive.
they are indeed the main goal of course profit but with learning and also what they get will certainly have a good impact because they will get many benefits in addition to just a profit of money
We were able to get profit from Cryptocurrency is the reason many people to use Cryptocurrency as the main advantages are continuously evolving. so I also rely on strives for and Cryptocurrency for supported and generate more profits in the future.
Cryptocurrency is the future currency and people choose it because now the understood that cryptocurrency is mandatory for secure and comfortable future. In this day cryptocurrency investment is the best option to make money while doing exactly nothing. Buyers just buy coins and hold then if they have no crypto trading experience and in the long run get profit against their investment.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

I think people are attracted to the possibility of not being dependent on banks and the government. When you use coins, their only owner is you. Don't need to trust banks and their empty promises.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

Many follow the global trends and problems to keep up with them. That's why people turn their attention to cryptocurrency. Although many will not even imagine all the possibilities of crypto.

karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

People choose cryptocurrency because believe in progress of all people. The cryptocurrency is the future of payment service provider.
Everyone's progress, of course in terms of economy and business. In fact, we can imagine that cryptocurrency is indeed part of a future system that will be achieved by many people, especially those who have studied and also understood further. Cryptocurrency will grow rapidly.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

I think people are attracted to the possibility of not being dependent on banks and the government. When you use coins, their only owner is you. Don't need to trust banks and their empty promises.
The sole purpose itself is to be your own bank and not to relied with the old system, people who wanted changes with the current process might look
for alternative ways and that's how cryptocurrency will work, if this will be noticed and people will be familiarized sooner or later they will adopt and
used the system.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People use cryptocurrency because of the decentralization, and transparency you get within the crypto space. Others like it since presents easy task and ways to make money, while the smart ones are in it for the value blockchain holds in the long run, seeing the mass adoption strategy been brought about by projects such as mfchain, you will want to hold such coins for a longtime. I think most people also chose crypto because of the ease of transaction you get within the digital economy.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

I believe that due to cryptocurrency we can save money and not pay fees for money transfers to any part of the world. And everyone can get access to goods at the same price from anywhere in the world.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

People a choosing crypto, because they want to earn money. Crypto currencies market is very young and offers a lot of opportunities how to earn money. When the market will recover, even more people will enter the crypto space in search for profit.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Simple. its because they simply want to earn money. other than that is because of believing it has a bigger potential in the coming future.due to its fast technology. many are interested in entering this world.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

People choose cryptocurrency base on their needs. Some cryptocurrencies are for remittance purpose while others serve as a means to access platforms and products at a discount prices. That is why there are various cryptos serving different purpose.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

People choose cryptocurrency base on their needs. Some cryptocurrencies are for remittance purpose while others serve as a means to access platforms and products at a discount prices. That is why there are various cryptos serving different purpose.
I would say that most people choose cryptocurrency for investment , and only then for money transfer. Although initially kripaluji used to purchase weapons and drugs on the black market. And only after popularity, people have to buy bitcoin and other coins to get richer.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Simple. its because they simply want to earn money. other than that is because of believing it has a bigger potential in the coming future.due to its fast technology. many are interested in entering this world.

Cryptocurrencies have many uses when it comes to generating profits and also the services that it can give to the community. Since the birth of this crypto's, many doors that has been open and it continuous as of the moment. We can say this because almost everyday, there are project that is being created with different concept and is using the blockchain.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

In cryptocurrency, we can earn a lot of money in just a short period of time trough bounty, airdrops, especially in investing and projects that is made. More people are spending more of their time in cryptocurrecy because this was like a racket, sideline, or can also be a job for some of the people in which they can have double or triple of their regular salary.

Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Cryptocurrency right from the onset has been a very good opportunity to make some money and to bring about libration from poverty. It's really been a great privilege to individuals,organizations and countries.
Yes, you are right but the cryptocurrency has declined since the beginning of the year and we don't know when crypto will rise again and run normally, hopefully cryptocurrency and the market will rise again so that the cryptocurrency will be an opportunity to make money back
In my opinion cryptocurrency investment has two major benefits. One is a very profitable business although the price today is not increasing but this situation will change into good one in the near future and other is cryptocurrency is also worldwide usable currency and holders can use it for their needs anywhere anytime in the world without the need of bank transactions.

koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

In my opinion, people choose electronic money because of the money making opportunities that electronic money can bring to the investors. At the same time, electronic money offers great features for users such as: Fast transaction speed, low fees, good liquidity ... But the community also needs to pay attention to the risks that money Electronic can cause.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

If I choose Crypto because I think Crypto as gold, the more interested people will become increasingly scarce and the price can go up and can go down the same as gold, so this is my valuable investment I collected crypto which I think is worth the next two or three years.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

I choose cryptocurrency because i know that this market have large potential as it is in preliminary stage and it has a long future. There are lots of advantages of this blockchain technology and many companies are adopting this technology as it is full proof and everything is open. I am also getting earnings from this technology without putting any money through new coins offering promotional campaigns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

People chose cryptocurrency because it’s convenient and versatile on people’s needs. For example they need to transact online or at home, it’ll be much easier for them to do so. Also, if they left their cash or lost it, they can use it for times like these.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

The answer to this question is very simple. It's comfortable. It is fast. It is cheap. No one depends on the work of banks and the mistakes of their employees. People do not pay extra fees. Crypto is very convenient and I look forward to when the retail giants start actively accepting crypto.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

I think the main reason people choose cryptocurrencies is because they expect profit, 2017 is the best year for the development of cryptocurrencies because of the positive market and the increase that occurs up to thousands of percent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: