Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?  (Read 159036 times)
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

everyone must have a different opinion why they choose crypto. I myself chose Crypto because of its sophisticated technology as the first digital currency to emerge and also I want a new experience. I am interested in knowing and learning more about crypto now and in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

I am present in this forum because I love e-money, invest and make a profit, learn and raise intellectuals in the world of electronic money.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

Probably everything depends only on the fact that today there are many wonderful chances for it. In order to really make a good profit by starting the process of getting good dividends coming from cryptocurrencies.
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

There are many benefits use of crypto currencies .we can received and send payment to others at low cost and high speed.you make private transaction without any explanation to bank why they are sending a large amount to other.  crypto is good source of earning. crypto is an investment place we can long term investment in the crypto  currencies

nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I believe why i do invest in cryptocurrency cause i believe there is a wide new chance to earn more money and there is a wider chance for any new businesses to be emerge and we might see a new apple in crypto spaces which will be really great and would be the best investments.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Because of the new approach that bitcoin together with the cryptocurrencies present to the world
New types of profiteering that nothing in this world can offers,that if you are lucky and skilled your mony can be multiplied in many.this is why people like me choose cryptocurrency,and i belive that you do the same way akso right?
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

Last year, people believed that the cryptocurrency will grow for a long time and will not go down. But these people were in for an unpleasant surprise.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

Because i think cryptocurrency will be the next currency of our world. because someday Money paper will be gone and digital currencies will rise and fix a big dent on our payment system.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Last year, people believed that the cryptocurrency will grow for a long time and will not go down. But these people were in for an unpleasant surprise.
Last year was a period of rapid growth and no one expected, and until now, many people still expect and wait for the market to increase, but according to the current trend is likely the virtual currency market will be difficult. can grow in 2017

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

Last year was a period of rapid growth and no one expected, and until now, many people still expect and wait for the market to increase, but according to the current trend is likely the virtual currency market will be difficult. can grow in 2017
before choosing Cryptocurrency, at least they also viewed the development of present at Cryptocurrency which is able to turn a profit and could be used as a material consideration. with its development capable of adequately, will surely be a belief by using Cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

I think cryptocurrency is also chosen for ease of use. Let's just say you need to transfer a large amount of money. Cryptocurrency is great for this. Yes, and as long-term deposits, also a solution.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

they chose cryptocurrency because they thought its easy to earn here but they were clearly wrong at that assumption.

First of all, cryptocurrency is used for trading in the darknet. Then to avoid taxes and conceal funds from the authorities. Its main advantage is decentralization and it is very important.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

before choosing Cryptocurrency, at least they also viewed the development of present at Cryptocurrency which is able to turn a profit and could be used as a material consideration. with its development capable of adequately, will surely be a belief by using Cryptocurrency.
I suggest you guys all must read it properly. It's not easy to create such a big bubble again. It needs a lot of support to the market. Remember a lot of FOMO in 2017 that makes a lot of people have bought crypto whatever the price was. It will be difficult to be repeated again and it may takes a lot of period.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

People have various reasons of choosing crypto. Some of the reasons why people choose cryptocurrency is because crypto is decentralized, hence their net worth won't be known by the government or anyone unless they decide to declare it. Also, some people invest into cryto with the sole aim of making gains and not for the technology. Some invest because they believe the value will appreciate in the future while others day-trade for profit. Very few choose crypto because of the technology, with regards immutability, traceability, speed of transaction, reduced fees etc. I think it's not the fault of those who are not yet in for the technology  because it's not obtainable mainstream yet. With time I think people will choose crypto because of the technology.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

People choose cryptocurrency because they believe that they can get additional results through crypto besides the results of the main work, and can be made the main income for those of you who don't have a primary job like me, but still need patience and confidence to get the results you want

People do it as they are sure, it is our future. Digital money will be used widely and everywhere. Additionally, when you trade cryptocurrencies, you can earn. Some guys make trading their main job.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

The reason because Cryptocurrency is very useful and friendly than many online digital payment gateway like PayPal, Neteller and others. With Cryptocurrency, you can make trans-border remittance without going through all the protocols of traditional way of making such transfer.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

It is a great way to stay anonymous while you need it. I do not like that most of credit card providers share data with governments and taxing departments.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

I suggest you guys all must read it properly. It's not easy to create such a big bubble again. It needs a lot of support to the market. Remember a lot of FOMO in 2017 that makes a lot of people have bought crypto whatever the price was. It will be difficult to be repeated again and it may takes a lot of period.

It is impossible to guess what is going to the prices whether it will cross the previous year's values. I hope maybe people need to invest fresh money in order to buy at this level in order to average their previous prices and this makes to make more money when the prices start increasing again.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

I thought the answer to this question would be quite obvious, people choose cryptocurrency for many reasons and some of them are that cryptocurrency is revolutionary, cryptocurrency is transparent and convinient and most importantly, cryptocurrencies present a unique opportunity to be financially independent.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

I thought the answer to this question would be quite obvious, people choose cryptocurrency for many reasons and some of them are that cryptocurrency is revolutionary, cryptocurrency is transparent and convinient and most importantly, cryptocurrencies present a unique opportunity to be financially independent.
Also some people choose it because of weak bank sector in their country, for example cryptocurrencies are very popular among Iranian people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: