Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?  (Read 159039 times)
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

As it seems to me for the future Cryptocurrency. The time will come and we will use it as Visa or MasterCard. We can safely go to the grocery store and buy bread for CryptoCoin. I hope this will push the economy of the whole world to a more stable growth.

Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.

I agree with you, cryptocurrency is quite simple, even for newbie thsn others investment. And everyone can do investment
stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Investing in the future is a very good plan. Only the cryptocurrency can be realized. This is the confidence in the development of human civilization. The traditional investment field has entered a period of recession, and people's money is nowhere to be released. The cryptocurrency has become the new darling.

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Crypto market is a place, where expirienced trader can make several thousands dollars in several minutes. That is why it is attractive for most of people.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

I think people are more interested in making a profit from cryptocurrency than paying for any product. Cryptocurrency is not stable and therefore attract the attention of investors.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

They choose cryptocurrency because its like a gambling if they buying cryptocurrency altcoins fast to loss money and fast to earn money thay is my thought in world of crypto.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

There are a good reasons and bad reasons why people choose cryptocurrency. For good reason, because people love the idea behind blockchain and cryptocurrency (Decentralized system) and the others choose crypto because it can simplify payment system. And for bad reason, I know there is so many rich people that try to hiding from tax with switch their fiat with cryptocurrency.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

People choose crypto because they believe in mass adoption. Another part is here for fast money, some guys just keen on blockchain based gambling games.
Everyone has own reasons for being in crypto industry.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose cryptocurrencies because it is very promising and interesting. In addition, there is a large selection for the field of activity and the opportunity for large earnings. How can this be missed ?

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

I think it's easy to know the answer, like forex, stock, most people come to the cryptocurrency market because of profit. Cryptocurrency can help you get rich quickly but it also makes you poorer if you do not understand about it

yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

People choose crypto currency because it has a big percentage of profit every year or every month. It is bigger than the income of gold stocks. It can use crypto to send or transfer money for different people. Crypto can also be earned without investment so it is not a scam.
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

They choose cryptocurrency because its like a gambling if they buying cryptocurrency altcoins fast to loss money and fast to earn money thay is my thought in world of crypto.
no, in my opinion this is a Crypto game.  the name of also the market sometimes rises sometimes also falls, when rising we can get profit if the price drops dramatically we will lose. it all depends on how we deal with it and how our strategy. Of course many people choose Cryptocurrency because they can make profits easily and can be done anywhere.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

It is because people are apparently sick of government controlling their assets and they have no other means to carry out transactions which government is not monitoring. Obviously it leads to a lot of black market transactions, but that is how the world wants to proceed. They do not want government to exercise full control.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

Blockchain is the technology that can solve the problem of security, privacy and trust - very important things that cant be provided today
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

People choose the cryptocurrency because it is a new way to get income and we can get the income with free or invest some money. The opportunities is still open wide for the people who want to get the income from it. I know that because I am one of the people who choose the cryptocurrency. And don't forget about the Blockchain technology behind the cryptocurrency.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

First of all people choose cryptocurrency because they believed in it and they knew that crypto will improve their finances. I think it can still happen in the future

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I`m confident that most of them went in crypto just for the lucre. And i hope that their greed will make their money flow in hands of the real crypto enthusiasts!

ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

crypto is one of the best tools to be able to make money in a short time and the best of all is that we don't need to use a lot of energy or get caught up in routines, for example a bounty hunter, if we compare it to office work every morning we have to go to work from drowsiness or fatigue, of course, being a bounty hunter is more fun because the work can be done at any time during the specified day and even trading and investing too, so there are also many people who make crypto as additional work

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

because cryptocurrency can make people get rich quickly. Bitcoin's increase at the end of last year has succeeded in making many new rich people. with this news, more and more people are interested and choose cryptocurrency as an investment tool. and also the capital needed to invest in crypto does not have to be big. we can start with small capital or we can start with no capital by working on a bounty campaign project. so this makes people prefer crypto rather than property or stock investments which usually require large capital.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

In my opinion, the reason why most companies are adopting cryptocurrency is because of the decentralized nature, and the fact that no government can influence it. But the reason why most individuals adopt cryptocurrency is because of the ROI and the money, though some people say "I am in for the tech and not the money" but usually it is a lie, the money is the major reason.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: