Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?  (Read 159042 times)
mammy777

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is something new and people, especially young people, want to take risks, make money quickly and anonymously .. The cryptography is good and in the future it will be used as a currency at the level of the bank
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I consider that cryptocurrency is the best payment method for international transactions. Terms that are offered by banks are too much for me.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Now and then, people choose cryptocurrency only for earnings, this is their primary goal. Only crypto enthusiasts who are on this forum from the very beginning,
and some newcomers set as their goal not income, but the dissemination of information, such people almost do not participate in the bounty.
I believe that it is possible to combine the desire to earn with the belief in crypto.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

in the world of cryptocurrencies everything is much easier. nobody is regulated from the outside. transactions cannot be traced. good investment protection against theft

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

cryptocurrency is a new opportunity in the world of Financial, so at this time, there is a big opportunity in cryptocurrency, so the choice now is to enter the world of Cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84

IRONX

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

Someday cryptocurrency will become the second most important currency of all countries

Rintila

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

Well, crypto is challenging and I am 100% sure it will even gain more popularity in the future. It is worlwide and helps to earn money in case you have the logic and are open minded.
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

I think it depends. On one hand we have speculators, who want to get rich fast by buying low and selling high, thinking that they will always find a greater fool to sell to. But seeing the sell-off that happened two days ago I bet a lot of "investors" got fried.

On the other hand, there are people for whom cryptocurrencies are a solution to a problem that they have, because they are decentralized, trustless, near-instant and not under the control of anyone. These people are the ones who drive the adoption of crypto and will get the benefits in the long run.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

The main difference between cryptocurrency and cash is its decentralization, a small transaction fee and the speed of their transfer. The blockchain platform itself is an innovative opportunity to simplify many areas of our life, to make improvements to it. And people choose a cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to get a big profit in a short time, due to the high volatility of the crypto market.

However, cryptocurrency does not have the most important thing - ease of use. Cash is accepted everywhere, anywhere in the world, everything will depend only on the specific currency in your wallet. Cryptocurrency is quite complex and difficult thing for a simple person. For a simple transaction, you need to perform a series of actions that a person who is not dedicated can hardly be successful.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Cryptocurrency high risky but it's simple for all. Many people could describe their choice in a different way but I think they are coming in crypto for their high ambitions. How do I say that? I think you see this message many times "when moon"? That's it. I will not say more because I also say "When Moon?".

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

Does anyone now choose this market? Volumes minimum, no guarantees, maximum speculations, who in their right mind will enter such a market. Remained the most persistent, and others will return only after recovery.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

I think that all this is due to the fact that the labor market in the whole world is very weak today, despite the fact that the world economy is allegedly on the rise, today we have the Internet and we can exchange data, but there is still a big problem with work , so I think that people in search of money invest in cryptocurrency.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

People choose CryptoCurrency for diverse reasons.
I for one find crypto currency innovative. There are new ares of crypto that are profitable. It gives out more returns than other part. There trading, bounties, Airdrops and now recently, ICO, which did turn out to be very profitable before scams and the bear market came along.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

People hold cryptocurrencies here because they believe it will safeguard their assets. Falling value of national currencies are leaving many people struggling economically. Though crypto is very volatile, there is a general belief that it will increase when they need it.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

People are interested on whatsoever that can bring to them gain which cryptocurrency has brought. The huge profit tied to cryptocurrency make the people fall in love to operate under it existence to generate more profit in return, which is the first step into a business of profit.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Freedom and money - that's the reason why everyone chooses cryptocurrency. I think that there can be no other reasons. I am very pleased that the market is able to give such opportunities
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

People choose cryptocurrency to be free and earn when it is convenient for them. I think that this is the best way to freelancing and I am now very glad that I am in the best market for earnings

Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Because it will not be fair in the digital age not to use digital currencies, that is why I choose cryptocurrency))
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of the digital world. More and more people will still come to know about the crypto space and embrace it.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

the reason many people believe in crypto is that this is a very easy way to get profits in investing. if I myself choose Crypto because of the investment here we control it, meaning that the investment made here is not through other people. we manage it ourselves. this is the reason I believe in cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: