Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?  (Read 159036 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People are interested in cryptocurrency,because it's something new and not yet included in our lives,they want to stand at the forefront of something big.

The innovations do not interest most of the new investors. They rushed to buy the cryptocurrencies as they simply to want to earn as much as some people managed to do in 2017 when it was a  great bull run.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Just like our faces and our voices are different, that is how our various reasons for going into cryptocurrency is different, personally I got into cryptocurrency because I loved the fact that it is decentralised and it also opened some financial uplifting opportunities that I couldn't resist, my best decision so far.

Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People have always sought to earn a lot, without straining. It seems to me that this is the main reason why there are so many people who earn in the cryptocurrency world now
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

I believe people choose Cryptocurrency for financial freedom.. They are sick and tired of the traditional ficiancial entities, treating them like slaves. Nowadays, people are looking for the best way to manage their wealth independently.. So cryptocurrency may be the good answer for this. There are many projects allowing to save and use wealth without intermediaries..

Gigzi is one of these crypto projects. It has the power to change people's lives, as it gives financial freedom.

TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Because it gives acess to a lot of staff that could not be bought for fiat money. Nobody uses fiat money in darknet and you may ensure it with ease.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

Cryptocurrency is a good investment and is also the right thing because people can quickly get a profit and also get a loss. here the risk is very big but many people are interested
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

The main reason behind choosing cryptocurrency as an investment option is its return on investment. The profit margin in crypto investment is more compared to other types of investment but the risk is also very high because any bad news can affect the price to go down.
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

I objectively say that people who invest in cryptocurrency are making money quickly, and there are more and more speculative people.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

maybe  for  them  the  crypto  world is  a new experience  where  they can get  knowledge about crypto, work, and  benefit  from  here, just as  we  are living a  life  like this,  of  course  we  also  know  why  many  people  now  prefer  crypto  world, and they will  get  an  exciting  experience  here.
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

Most people came to cryptocurrency in order to earn good money. It seemed to them that cryptocurrency is an easy way to make money. But they were wrong.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

In my opinion. people choose Cryptocurrency because of the easy way to work to earn income. Moreover, the income that can be obtained in the Cryptocurrency world is far greater than the daily income from the main job.
luispitchler

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

it provides anonymity and security.  easier to manage. 
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

I think people choose to invest in Cryptocurrency is because they know that it will be hard in this days to get a better earnings in a regular job and in order to make double earnings they choose to invest in Crypto to add as their new way of extra income while working in a regular job that could be a really big help in some people like us.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Just like our faces and our voices are different, that is how our various reasons for going into cryptocurrency is different, personally I got into cryptocurrency because I loved the fact that it is decentralised and it also opened some financial uplifting opportunities that I couldn't resist, my best decision so far.
Yes, it is precisely this that is very, very interesting, and I also invested my funds mainly for this reason, since I believed that cryptocurrency could indeed be a very good competitor for the banking sector.

m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Yes, it is precisely this that is very, very interesting, and I also invested my funds mainly for this reason, since I believed that cryptocurrency could indeed be a very good competitor for the banking sector.
Unfortunately the market is now being down, crypto does have a technology which is very nice. blockchain making updates in the world of technology, it's already proven many industries who are already interested in this technology, including banking.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

If people who are new to the Cryptocurrency will certainly ask, Why do people choose Cryptocurrency? If there is an investor, you certainly understand why you prefer investment in this cryptocurrency. Because this cryptocurrency provides a way or opportunity for us to seek profits. Of course, Cryptocurrency also have a big risk, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Because what we are looking for is a way to get profits that is in Cryptocurrency.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

If people who are new to the Cryptocurrency will certainly ask, Why do people choose Cryptocurrency? If there is an investor, you certainly understand why you prefer investment in this cryptocurrency. Because this cryptocurrency provides a way or opportunity for us to seek profits. Of course, Cryptocurrency also have a big risk, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Because what we are looking for is a way to get profits that is in Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency in term of earning profit works the same way as thsoe stocks that you can buy freely some logically you wont risking your money into something like cryptocurrecny becaue I believe that there's other reason for people to choose crypto and one of them is the decentralized nature.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

People choose cryptocurrency because they love cryptocurrency. They like to trade and earn money from crypto or do bounty for earn. Crypto is the profession of many traders and bounty hunters now a days.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Because cryptocurrency provides excellent opportunities for all, regardless of place of residence and financial condition. There are quite a few such opportunities in the world, but they are not visible, they are hidden. When the cryptocurrency became popular, it became much more difficult to earn.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: