Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?  (Read 159036 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:09:46 PM

Peoples are using crypto currencies for some reasons; some of them are as below…

1.   In crypto currencies we can earn money with investment & without investment as well like air drop & bounties.
2.   You can make profit in 10X & even 100X in small time because in crypto you can find huge pumps & dumps.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:28:26 PM

Cryptocurrency simplifies payment methods, and there are no intermediaries like banks!
I agree, and for me another key factor is the cryptocurrency has anonymity , and this is good because in my country you need to pay taxes and I would not like this

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:47:32 PM

I chose cryptocurrency because I believe in blockchain technology. It seems to me that this is really our future

FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:05:23 PM

The answer to this question is well-known to many - the desire to get rich quickly, and many people who believed in cryptocurrency a few years ago, they became millionaires.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:13:36 PM

The answer to this question is well-known to many - the desire to get rich quickly, and many people who believed in cryptocurrency a few years ago, they became millionaires.
This only applies in 2017 so expectations come to newcomers to crypto but the reality is reversed and I'm not really sure it will happen again in the next few years because current conditions don't allow prices to rise very high like 2017, we'll see if later approved by the ETF, will Bitcoin get a high price?
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:16:50 PM

Cryptocurrencies give people the freedom to keep their funds and the freedom to choose where to invest. People who keep money in their hands feel more independent.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:32:13 PM

People used to choose cryptocurrencies, as they saw them as an opportunity for quick earnings. When the market stopped, everyone decided that their investments would turn into long-term ones. I think that in any case, cryptocurrencies are only a way of earning for the majority.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:36:08 PM

A few years ago the business in Crypto was indeed very tempting, there were many benefits obtained by crypto players, maybe that was the reason because it could be suddenly rich when doing business in crypto, but for this year the market is down from 2018 so many people are turning real business, but when the crypto market wriggles, people will definitely come back again

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:22:50 PM

I think more people have began to see the inherent potential in cryptocurrency as a means of exchange both now and in the future.  I choose cryptocurrency personally because of the bright future the blockchain technology holds. In as much I am blaming myself now that where was I in 2009 when bitcoin was been sold for less than a dollar, I don't want to put the same blame on myself in the future when crypto will be ruling the world.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

People uses cryptocurrency for their commodity and daily needs. Because cryptocurrency helps people ease their transactions and make payment more easily and some of it are using cryptocurrency as their way for financial freedom.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:19:42 PM

I think first of all because you can make good money on cryptocurrency.But now the market is not the best time. Just cryptocurrency allows you to earn while remaining anonymous, which allows you not to pay taxes.And many see the future in cryptocurrency .
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

I think first of all because you can make good money on cryptocurrency.But now the market is not the best time. Just cryptocurrency allows you to earn while remaining anonymous, which allows you not to pay taxes.And many see the future in cryptocurrency .

I agree with you that the above advantages attract people to crypto, but you need to understand that these same advantages of games against us, because of anonymity and lack of regulation, we have so many scammers and scam projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

I think that now many people do not understand what cryptocurrencies are and therefore they simply do not invest in cryptocurrencies. Now these are really big and big opportunities.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:52:25 AM

I think that now many people do not understand what cryptocurrencies are and therefore they simply do not invest in cryptocurrencies. Now these are really big and big opportunities.

If anyone can recognize all new potential opportunity from the beginning, maybe we had a lot of millionares  Grin

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:59:56 AM

Certainly everyone has different reasons why they choose cryptocurrency, some believe that investment in crypto will be profitable in the future, and I think this is natural if you believe that crypto will provide future benefits later

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:10:34 AM

I agree with you that the above advantages attract people to crypto, but you need to understand that these same advantages of games against us, because of anonymity and lack of regulation, we have so many scammers and scam projects.
you're right, it makes investors less interested in investing right now. but, I'm sure, this is only a matter of time until they come back again. they will certainly get big profits if the market is back to normal.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:27:45 AM

Cryptocurrencies give people the freedom to keep their funds and the freedom to choose where to invest. People who keep money in their hands feel more independent.
I think people come to cryptocurrency because freedom is only one part, the main reason is that crypto gives people profit, especially in the 2017 period, so many people join because of that.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:33:36 AM

I think people come to cryptocurrency because freedom is only one part, the main reason is that crypto gives people profit, especially in the 2017 period, so many people join because of that.
Even those who are not versed in investing, seeing how profitable the cryptocurrency can be, simply can not resist investing, which for many becomes a big mistake

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:13:27 PM

Because the majority of newbies are thinking that it is the fastest way of how to earn millions of dollars within several days. You need to be patient to reach success in this industry and do not need to await x20 on such a market.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:41:50 PM

I think this is a great opportunity to earn good money in the next 3 years, and for this who does not buy cryptocurrency does not know the potential of the crypto currency! but at the same time you need to be able to choose coins!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: