Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) Jumps 12% as Founder Justin Sun Announces Virtual Machine Launch  (Read 106 times)
oksgvardukraine2018 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Tron (TRX) Jumps 12% as Founder Justin Sun Announces Virtual Machine Launch

Tron on Monday appreciated 12 percent against the US Dollar to restest August high near $0.028.

The spike came hours after Justin Sun, CEO and Founder of the Tron Foundation, announced that their super representatives reached consensus to launch the Tron Committee Function and Tron Virtual Machine (TVM). TVM launch marks an important step towards the functionality of Tron network. It is expected to test and execute large-scale decentralized applications similar to that of Ethereum. The TVM launch also marks the introduction of its very own smart contracts, called Era.

TVM, according to Sun, will make the Tron blockchain 200 times faster than Ethereum, and 100 times cheaper than EOS.

Sun also appeared in a brief interview round with Investopedia, the leading financial news and education websites, in which he predicted that Tron would be among the top ten cryptocurrencies.

“If we look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies, many of them are not motivated to continue innovating or improving their product. They represent the older generation of cryptos. TRON, on the other hand, is a young company with cutting edge technology, with much more room for growth. We are confident that TRON will surge into top 10 in the next 6 months.” – he told Investopedia.
https://www.ccn.com/tron-trx-jumps-12-as-justin-sun-announces-virtual-machine/
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

These kinds of moves are usually over hyped  Roll Eyes.

Whenever there is a big move like tron had the price goes up but than goes down however doesn't really go back down to what it was. For example tron could have went even more up but than go down to a bit higher than what it was before the news.

To take this what happened as an example it has went up 12% which is not really that big if you ask me and than it dropped to 3%-4% increases which is still an increase but not as much as it initially was. Same with bitcoin, it was around $3k than went to $20k and now at $6k, crypto currencies always go up and go down but go down still higher than initial price.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

These kinds of moves are usually over hyped  Roll Eyes.

Whenever there is a big move like tron had the price goes up but than goes down however doesn't really go back down to what it was. For example tron could have went even more up but than go down to a bit higher than what it was before the news.

To take this what happened as an example it has went up 12% which is not really that big if you ask me and than it dropped to 3%-4% increases which is still an increase but not as much as it initially was. Same with bitcoin, it was around $3k than went to $20k and now at $6k, crypto currencies always go up and go down but go down still higher than initial price.

It is clear that such statements only temporarily affect the price increase. I am interested in his statements. Perhaps it is TRX that can become a worthy competitor to Ethereum. Of course, at the time of such statements, I lost a lot of money in a panic at the beginning of this year was a powerful jump TRX. It was my first negative trading experience.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

TVM, according to Sun, will make the Tron blockchain 200 times faster than Ethereum, and 100 times cheaper than EOS.

anyone can say whether this is true or not?
according to Sun doesn't mean much anymore, is there anyone who tested it/knows more about it?  Roll Eyes
considering how many times he's made "huge announcements" which leads to absolutely nothing, I'm interested to see if this is something real for once.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

I'm happy to be a TRON holder because I believe in the project and even if now it's had for every coins and project I'm quite confident that TRON is one of few project that will become stronger after crysis will pass.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: