Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some of my painting (upd 07.01.21) New artworks BTC smile series  (Read 24506 times)
SidArt (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Op deserves a bump to the top for such quality.
AnotherBTCNoob thank you! sorry for late delay I worked on pictures hard. Soon (I hope after weekend) I'll post photos on my new works. It will be one huge work about crypto. First of my "huge" works about crypto. Also I'll continue my first "smile series" as a part of strategy of popularization of crypto artworks.  
I hope you'll enjoy it too.

Damn, that's some actually good art. I ain't that rich (yet) and I probably live a billion miles away from you, but good luck. I guarate you there are many more who are willing to buy your paintings. They ARE good.
Thank you for your kind words! Well actually now I'll try to popularize crytpo art , so I'm painting not so huge works.
Recently there were finished Auction for crypto art "Bitcoin fun" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052835.msg47018010#msg47018010 and last bid was about 0.04 btc without shipping.
But I agree with you sometimes shipping is a big problem. But now we have a lot of shipping companies here and I'm always try to find best and cheap deliver.

Prices?
hello bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc
For example there were auction
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052835.msg47018010#msg47018010
And last bid was 0.04 btc, this is not so huge work as previous but this is first works about crypto.
If you're interesting in some specific previous "huge" works you can pm my. I'll ask with pleasure for your questions.

Investment to the art! Handmade pictures.Would be glad for feedback!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046159.msg46651264#msg46651264
criptan77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Hi SidArt!
I like your paints. Where can i find more your art outside of forum?
SidArt (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Hi SidArt!
I like your paints. Where can i find more your art outside of forum?
Hello criptan77!
Yes of course I have, but here I want to popularize the crypt and come up with something for the introduction of art into the masses with the  crypto. I sent you a message link to my instagram. Soon I hope to finish website, where you can see photos and videos in good quality, including new works about crypto. But basically I want to communicate with people here on the forum, share experiences, get feedback, ask questions, and not just promote myself in social networks. My goal is described here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045081.msg46577262#msg46577262
but I am aware that this is not so easy to do. I don't have a lot of experience, so here I decided to start from "small steps". I lost money on ico, scams, bought shitokens, but this did not shake my faith in cryptocurrency. Rather, I realized that technology was not to blame, but the greed, fraud, and laziness of many people who chose the easy way to cheat.
So glad that you're liked these words! Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you want.

Moscow Real Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:53:26 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 08:39:45 PM by Moscow Real Investments

What a beautiful artworks! They should be in galleries of modern art. You need a good website, I am interesting to see more information about your paints.
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

Spending time watching your works flows my brain in a huge wave of admiration; am just impressive with your work-hand paints.
I really appreciate the constant care of every detail in your paints. It's clear that you work on them with a lot of passion.. I Wish, one day, i can decorate my house with one or many of your masterpieces.
You goals presentation is a source of inspiration for all of us.
Keep the good word. I wish you all the best.  Smiley

Call me "SAW"
SidArt (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

What a beautiful artworks! They should be in galleries of modern art. You need a good website, I am interesting to see more information about your paints.
spasibo!
Thank you for your kind words! Well actually my pictures were in a modern galleries, but that was small galleries. Anyway that was first time when I really realised that people really like my artworks. I was very happy when I realised that people impressed by my artworks.
I was in the business associated with the art for a little and I began to understand the pain points that exist. So I really want to try to bring something new to this game to make it more honest and transparent for all parties : promotions, buyers, art lovers.
Soon I'll finish my first version of the website.

Spending time watching your works flows my brain in a huge wave of admiration; am just impressive with your work-hand paints.
I really appreciate the constant care of every detail in your paints. It's clear that you work on them with a lot of passion.. I Wish, one day, i can decorate my house with one or many of your masterpieces.
You goals presentation is a source of inspiration for all of us.
Keep the good word. I wish you all the best.  Smiley
Thank you very much FleurTunisienne !
I really glad that you're impressed by my works. I really believe that art is created for people, it should bring joy, bring positive emotions, be your support in difficult times, as well as awaken the best feelings in a person.
I really try to care about details of my works and I try to bring something new to my works and I am very happy when people notice it.
Of course I would be glad to help you with decoration of your house)

Actually I didn't want to make website about pictures, but here I realised that I need website that people can see more details from my artworks, I'll make some videos about my works. I want to tell you all about pictures : all details, the whole idea of the picture from the beginning to the end, the whole history of the picture. I got a good camera from my friend that I can make photo of my pictures in good quality and could convey all the details of the paintings to the maximum.

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 03:45:26 PM by SidArt

Well I finished my works and I'm happy to share with your their photos.
Canvas on a stretcher d 50 cm (19,65 inches )
I re upload pictures with new service. Cause russian service cut quality of my photos.
Also I got professional photo camera from my friend and this is my first photos on a new camera. So don't judge me strictly.
This is second pictures from "Bitcoin fun serious"

New photos om my first artwork from "Bitcoin Fun" series

I tried to do my best to show whole picture and capture as more details as I could.

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 03:46:15 PM by SidArt

Next artwork from "Bitcoin fun" series called "Who is Satoshi"
Handmade work. Professional acrylic paints and aerosol paints. The painting is varnished.
I think you're guess what is the main idea of that work. Actually this is not my original idea, you can see photos with "Satoshi" around here but I thought that it would be great to do something like that picture. Despite that this is very famous and recognizable sign I decided to made it with fun eyes that Satoshi looked on us and all picture was on black canvas as a veil of uncertainty around the figure of Satoshi.
By the way in the picture you will not see the question mark sign. Maybe you'll mention that. This is cause I didn't want to make a picture of who Satoshi was? After all, in fact, Satoshi actually looks at us from every bitcoin that we will never see "alive", as well as Satoshi.
Most of the people doesn't know much about Bitcoin and Bitcoin for them the same is a mystery like his father Satoshi, but all this does not prevent him from bringing the light of hope to people no matter who Satoshi is.

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

For now this is last work of the "Bitcoin fun" series.

Handmade work. Professional acrylic paints and aerosol paints. The painting is varnished.
4th artwork  called "I'm still happy" . Well as you can guess this is artwork about  "adventure" of Bitcoin. In general about the difficulties that Bitcoin has experienced. So many of influential forces and serious people tried to press on Bitcoin. The footprint in the picture reminds of this situation, actually every day we can hear statements of various politicians, economists, bankers about the" harm " of bitcoin, this is not just against bitcoin, there are serious money and forces that are interested in maintaining the status quo, but nevertheless Bitcoin survived and still happy!  

Elijah Jackson

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

This is so beautiful! I adore people who paint, cause I can't at all. What do you paint it with?
SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

This is so beautiful! I adore people who paint, cause I can't at all. What do you paint it with?
Hello Elijah Jackson! Glad that you like art and I hope you enjoyed my artworks too.
"What do you paint it with?" - If I understand you correctly you're asking about material that I'm using for artworks?
Well I also use authentic elements of decor, for example in the picture Kawaii girl I used real candy, candy and special powder for confectioners to make the picture three-dimensional. All the pictures are "convex" to the touch I use a special technique to make the picture pleasant and unusual to the touch. I do that that artwork wiill be nice to look at the picture and you can "feel" it. Each painting carries its decorations, candy, yarns, stencils and other techniques to make the picture three-dimensional.

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:39:03 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 08:19:25 AM by SidArt

Well I finished 9th work and this is penultimate work of this cycle. This is very important work for me, cause this is my first "big" artwork about crypto.
Description: " I have already given ethreum to you"
Size : 100 cm to 140 cm ( about 39,37 inch to 55,11 inch)
The painting was painted with a palette knife and a brush.
Acrylic paint and oil.
The painting is covered with glossy lacquer.

I'm here ( I mean crypto) less than a year, but even for so short period of time I've read about The DAO, Ethreum, I used DEX by myself and I think everyone know  who this person is. Even if you don't like or or vice versa it doesn't matter, for now this is maybe the most recognizable person in crypto.
I read about the reputation of this man in the circles of those who really stands at the origins of the crypto industry and this is not laudable reviews. I know about that too. Maybe this criticism is deserved, especially if you're joined some ICO's and what that is.
Any of those who are faced with the ICO knows how many scam out there. I read about popular saying that "99% ICO is Scam" . I was involved in all this, and I was losing money, too. Not huge summ to be honest, although for me it was a lot of money. At first I was disappointed myself, but some time ago I came  to the realization. The more I studied about that, the more I realized the technology wasn't to blame. All messed up by people who chased for a quick profit and for the sake of this go to open fraud.
Some of these people, for example, in Russia or other developing countries like India, Philippines and not only developing, but also developed like the United States, Europe, got a unique chance, which may be given only once in a lifetime, because no one before so much money these budding businessmen did not give. Most of them (I think close to 99%) missed it, and not being able to cope with their vices. Perhaps the time of ICO has just not come. This timr will come when people will understand that it is serious thing when other people belied to you, that once deceived no one will believe you anymore. It may take time to build this infrastructure when the world is ready for decentralized solutions. nevertheless, it is necessary to appreciate those teams that are really fighting, trying to create what they indicated in their WP.

Although I saw a lot of photos of this person, I did not like them, I even tried to draw in that style, but I destroyed a draft and then I decided to remember what I felt when I understand what opportunities brought the opportunity to conduct ICO, what hopes were associated with this, what is the real DEX opportunities what we would like to see in the future.
So this portrait may seem a bit idealistic , but it's a kind of tribute to the one who showed us the opportunity to see it all. Unfortunately dreams are often at odds with reality, but still a person must believe in the best, so I present you a job under the title " I have already given ethreum to you"

As always glad for your feedbacks. I want to know your opinion about that art. What do you think in general?

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

Maybe not much time has passed since I publiched last artwork, but I very curious do you like "I have already given Ethereum to you" ?
What do you say? Would be glad for your feedback!

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 05:05:26 PM by SidArt

Finally I finished website and now you can find more photos and information about pictures there.
I need some to make a videos for the pictures, so you can better see the details.
Now I need some time to rest and I already have some good ideas about new pictures about crypto and testing some ideas about popularization crypto in art.

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Maybe not much time has passed since I publiched last artwork, but I very curious do you like "I have already given Ethereum to you" ?
What do you say? Would be glad for your feedback!

It's a very nice painting as are all of your pieces.. it just takes a certain kind of person to want Vitalik Buterin hanging on their wall lol. Portraits are nice but are not as easily sold to the general public!
SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:31:06 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 07:05:31 PM by SidArt

teeGUMES thank you for your feedback!
"it just takes a certain kind of person to want Vitalik Buterin hanging on their wall lol" haha yea I didn't think about that when I wrote this picture)
Well anyway I did that cause this is was a challenge for me, my first big work about crypto. Now I want to send it for the contest on European gallery. They have competition for artists that working with portraits and I think that would be a good move to populaze crypto in real life, of course if I'll get to the main exhibition.

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

Some of my painting.
Handmade pictures.Would be glad for feedback!

Loving the above. Great work.

Well I decided to make an Auction for this artwork "freedom"
so now I can say that I'm selling my freedom ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069298.msg47902401#msg47902401

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Auction for "freedom" will close soon, so if you want to get art on your walls this is great moment.

I want to ask about website too and it would be great to get feedbacks from you. What do you think about design? Does it help that there are just one page? I tried to make website that would be appropriate to look from the smartphones.

SidArt (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:43:13 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 06:53:44 PM by SidArt

Good day for all!
Crypto community I need you help in some way of course.
I'm trying to read moe abput crypto. Here on btt and some books that I found. For example I read Nathaniel Popper "Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money" ( great book by the way) , Don Tapscott " Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Is Changing the World" ( not so great book to be honest) and some books about blockchain technlogy in general.
I mentioned that Nathaniel Popper wrote his book in 2016 in Russian we can read it only in 2018 and this is not fair in some way, cause if more people read it before it can change things for more people, they came before hyip and will know not just scma ICO and pump-dump grops. Blockchain need their heroes. When I wrote Nathaniel Popper I knew about Hal Finney( fate is a b****) , Gavin Andresen, Nick Szabo, Andreas M. Antonopoulos and other pioneers of the bitcoin era.
I think these people need to be popularized cause exactly these people moe forward all blockchain indastry and bring about a decentralized era. I didn't mention Roger Ver, Vitalik Buterin nad other blockchain enthusiastic cause most of crypto community know them.
Now I guess if you ask some people about blockchain or Bitcoin most of them will say something about "bubble" "currency for terrorists, drug dealers", "not real value" and as crypto supporters they wil mention John McAfee. Well I have nothing against him I just think that people should know more about real blockchain pioneers.  
 I know a lot of poeple here came on this forum earlier (much earlier) than I and you know more ( much more) than I, so we can help to support real enthusiasts. Don't be shy tell your vision who should be popularised as a enthusiiasts. You don't like Vitalik Buterin and their ideas - fine I can understand you, I do, but this is not enough. Just a few words about some person, that you think needs support and why this is appropriate person. It doesn't matter who is he, coder, enthusiastic person, visioner, bitcoin supporter.
In general I think I will do "Bitcoin enthusiaists series" and we will spread a word about these real herous who do what they need to do, not just for money, but cause they really believe to that.

Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

This is some of my painting. What do you think about it?
Do you like this art style?
I would be glad for your feedback
loved the paintings)for what period of time can paint a picture)I really liked it with bitcoin)is a very interesting bright and beautiful)and so does the guy with the cigarette)what the price tag on them?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: