Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the difficulties I experienced when I started trading with RUBY-X Exchange  (Read 154 times)
kutangterbang (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:52:14 PM

Lately I have had a little trouble when starting trading with RUBY-X exchange, from selling to buying a failed one many times, and withdrawing that failed because of doubt, it happened because the time was withdrawn too, up to 12 hours, whether in the forum are there some people who have the same difficulties? and how do you overcome that?

beg a little help and share experience
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

this is a new exchange and I have not tried trading there.
maybe you can discuss or submit your complaint on their announcement thread.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

Lately I have had a little trouble when starting trading with RUBY-X exchange, from selling to buying a failed one many times, and withdrawing that failed because of doubt, it happened because the time was withdrawn too, up to 12 hours, whether in the forum are there some people who have the same difficulties? and how do you overcome that?

beg a little help and share experience
Not sure about this one but have you asked the team about how many times they have tested their platform before they try to open their platform to the users?
it's a new exchange site and that's a usual problem but the team must learn a lot from this case and they must do a lot of test.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

I also just got RUBY-X coins, and at first I also had difficulty in withdrawing my money, even I tried many times to sell coins. and finally can. and at the time of withdrawal, it was pending and told to wait up to 12 hours. in my opinion this exchange is too complicated and not simple in design and usage procedures. We will wait for futher news
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

I've never traded on this exchange before and I don't even know anything about this exchange Smiley. Seem like it's not a legit exchange but I think you still should try your best by contacting to support of this exchange to tell them about your problem and I think it's the only way to solve it

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
kutangterbang (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

Not sure about this one but have you asked the team about how many times they have tested their platform before they try to open their platform to the users?
it's a new exchange site and that's a usual problem but the team must learn a lot from this case and they must do a lot of test.

I also just got RUBY-X coins, and at first I also had difficulty in withdrawing my money, even I tried many times to sell coins. and finally can. and at the time of withdrawal, it was pending and told to wait up to 12 hours. in my opinion this exchange is too complicated and not simple in design and usage procedures. We will wait for futher news

I've never traded on this exchange before and I don't even know anything about this exchange Smiley. Seem like it's not a legit exchange but I think you still should try your best by contacting to support of this exchange to tell them about your problem and I think it's the only way to solve it

yes, I have contacted the team via telegram and it seems that I am not the only one experiencing the same thing, there are some people who even wait up to 24 hours, this is a problem that they have to solve before becoming an increasingly developing exchange

thank you for the feedback
gopherberry

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:17:24 AM

Before getting into any sort of exchange you have to do a little research about the quality of the services provided, in order to avoid such issues as the services this exchange provides is not what you're looking for and should be more careful about future exchanges.
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

This is a new exchange and I have not tried trading there. The team must learn a lot from this case. They should do a lot of tests.
IsabelleSampson

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

Its a common problem for all the new exchanges. I faced some similiar problems too and the tech support team helped me out. Try contacting with them.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

I don't use this exchange and its new to me.
The only solution would be contacting them, did you contact them through different methods?
This is why I don't use unpopular exchanges.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ZoranLOP

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Ruby-X exchange is new. These kinds of problems are normal for new exchanges. You should contact the team about this problem.
ColemanGentry

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

For a new trading medium, it is supposed to be an usual problem. But if this continues repeating, then it would be better to find a new medium to trade.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 05:38:32 AM by Ruby_Official

Hi, this is Ruby-X.
I'm sorry for inconvenience. We fixed all issues about withdrawal.
Thanks for leaving post about Ruby-X.

Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: