Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No religion can save us?  (Read 391 times)
mgaturon (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

Is it true that there's no religion could save us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swiftapp

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

anti-degeneracy and [protection of the anti-degenerate (pro-creation/nationalism)]
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Save us from what?

I don't see a problem, nor a solution through religion... religion just wants your money for some entertainment (if you are into that sort of entertainment)

"Life is pain, highness... anyone who says differently is selling something" -Wesley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDwS79HPhs
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

Religion doesn't save. Only if you happen to have the Christian religion, will you be directed to Jesus-salvation, which does save.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Toreadore

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

Why do you need saving from something for? The only one, that could reliably save you, is yourself. Religion is the opium for masses, as one famous communist said once. And while i'm not for his methods entirely, i must agree to that sentence.
Moloch

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

Religion is the opium for masses

I prefer actual opium... religion doesn't get me high at all
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

Why do you need saving from something for? The only one, that could reliably save you, is yourself. Religion is the opium for masses, as one famous communist said once. And while i'm not for his methods entirely, i must agree to that sentence.

Tell that to all the dead people in the cemeteries. Oh, that's right. You can't. They couldn't save themselves. However, some of them were Jesus faithful, and are alive, right now, with Him, in Paradise, saved by Him, and waiting for the New Universe, where they will live with God forever.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

Religion is the opium for masses

I prefer actual opium... religion doesn't get me high at all

You really need to watch the John Wayne movie "The High and the Mighty." Opium might get you high, but it will leave you weak enough that you will still die.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:19:06 AM

I fully agree with the topic of this thread, except I would replace the question mark with an exclamation point, like this:

No religion can save us!

Though, I suppose that leaves it as a double-entendre.  Perhaps, "non-religion can save us!" would be more precise
stevena82

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Religion does not really save someone. It is having faith in what you believe in that can really save you
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Religion does not really save someone. It is having faith in what you believe in that can really save you

And again save you from what? Death?

Remember that Death is inevitable, what happens after that? Nothing.
DirectContract

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Death may be prevented within the century, but religion will have nothing to do with it.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/265609-startup-nectome-wants-back-mind-first-kill

Plenty of scientists, researchers and startups are working on brain preservation. I'm sure this will bring about new religious ideologies and philosophies. People have to find meaning and purpose somehow.
Toreadore

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

As people say, no one really fear death, they fear the unknown. Religion is a thing from past, that people just can't get rid of. Even if you look at Christianity now, you'd think they would be very heretical in the eyes of medieval (renaissance even) Christians. It's evolving to be more pleasing to the mind of people, but still, do we really need it? We are rather abundant for mind distractions now, in my opinion, and religion is just one of the many.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

Exactly , no religion can save us  from death. Religion only teaches us to have faith in god not to teach us to save people from death and sufferings. Only people can save their own life , because whether we accept or not death will come on our life. Religion will only save from our faith.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

That's the truth and only your faith alone can save you from anything. Too many examples out there, let's say you're on the right religion but you are not even following the teachings.

You can judge yourself alone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

Religions had a past , a cruel past, and now they want them to save us, Only faith can save us , no need for religion if you believed in something !
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Reject religious dogma, but consider the accumulated information contained in it's myths.
Do not make yourself prisoner inside a philosophical/religious structure, but equally do not raze it to the ground and dance like savages in the ashes.
Do not let religion control you in your search for meaning, but do not mistake it as meaningless.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Death may be prevented within the century, but religion will have nothing to do with it.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/265609-startup-nectome-wants-back-mind-first-kill

Plenty of scientists, researchers and startups are working on brain preservation. I'm sure this will bring about new religious ideologies and philosophies. People have to find meaning and purpose somehow.

Yes it is not possible for religion to save us from death because we don't have any evidences of it. But because no evidence is yet found, it doesn't mean that it is not true. Science would possibly save us from death as our technology and knowledge were advancing right now. But, I would stick to a belief that faith would also be a way to be saved, although it is not yet proed right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
energyces

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

No it is not true that no religion can save us.
It depends upon the belief or your intensity of faith in God.
If the intensity in God is very high then surely God will save us from every evil.
Thanks.
Energy management consultancy
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Death is death, Even though you preserve a brain or clone one. It's still the same, and again death will be and always will be our end.
This researches will not nor can prevent death as far as I'm concern, it will only lengthen the suffering nor the sorrow the people.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: