Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:22:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start with NOTHING and still come out with SOMETHING  (Read 351 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

To start with nothing then you must be very hardworking

Work on airdrops bounties and then after trading rewards for bitcoin or Etherum
You keep them till they are huge and can start day trading

Or better still sell them for fiat and enjoy life
I agree. You have to invest knowledge, with that you can start with nothing to gain something through joining bounty and signature campaigns. There is where I started to earn my own and believe on crypto. I valued every work because it is hard to find good project to support with that could give good profit.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

There are some people who do not have the time to engage themselves in bounty, airdrops and the likes, but have the capacity to invest, they can start by investing little amount. Some people have done that successfully. Whatever profit they get, they will take it and reinvest the main capital and they is how it has been working.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

You should never regret something and learn from your mistakes. Even if you have made a false decision, you can analyse this and avoid such mistakes in the future. This knowledge that you got is so important and you will never be able to buy such an experience.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: