Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:45:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can start with NOTHING and still come out with SOMETHING  (Read 351 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:56:47 PM by Ini35

It is rare and hard to find any genuine online venture (although there may be others), where you can start with nothing and still come out with something.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a great blessing to humanity. It has really benefitted and will continue to benefit man in so many ways.

Only for those who have discovered the opportunity through the knowledge they have been able to acquire.

The crypto world has so much make it good that, if you do not have anything to invest now, you can still have in future, by engaging yourself in programmes such as bounty and airdrop.
There is nothing bad in engaging yourself in activities that will earn you some free cryptocurrencies, inasmuch as you are not cheating on others.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Thinking cryptocurrency is all about profit and gains you have a shock coming. Cryptocurrency is vast world and it not all about gains. You can also lose big if you not careful  and knowledgeable. And mind you bounty hunting has brought some menace to the cryptocurrency world. The activities of some bounty hunters affects the prices of the coin or altcoin
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

It is rare and hard to find any genuine online venture (although there may be others), where you can start with nothing and still come out with something.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a great blessing to humanity. It has really benefitted and will continue to benefit man in so many ways.

Only for those who have discovered the opportunity.

The crypto world has so much make it good that, if you do not have anything to invest now, you can still have in future, by engaging yourself in programmes such as bounty and airdrop.
There is nothing bad in engaging yourself in activities that will earn you some free cryptocurrencies, inasmuch as you are not cheating on others.
that is true but actually i think that you at least have to have soem knowledge ahd i need to understand that it is important
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Thinking cryptocurrency is all about profit and gains you have a shock coming. Cryptocurrency is vast world and it not all about gains. You can also lose big if you not careful  and knowledgeable. And mind you bounty hunting has brought some menace to the cryptocurrency world. The activities of some bounty hunters affects the prices of the coin or altcoin
you can pump out with small amount of money in your pocketbut you need to be a genious for this and for making this possible
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Faucets, airdrops, bounties, referrals & poker freerolls are all easy ways to make some crypto for free. If one was motivated enough they could get well verse in a discipline like social media management or web design to then offer up their services to projects for crypto.

It's easy to continue to make passive income with crypto if you just get accustomed to how it works and grind it out on a daily basis.

Everyone should check out nitrogen sports and play the poker freerolls, (free entries) even if you are not good at poker. Its free and you can win bitcoin.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

To start with nothing then you must be very hardworking

Work on airdrops bounties and then after trading rewards for bitcoin or Etherum
You keep them till they are huge and can start day trading

Or better still sell them for fiat and enjoy life
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

Only for those who have discovered the opportunity.

Well, that one of the motivating factors that's why this forum has been plague with spambies, they found that there's a good opportunity to earn through bounty hunting or airdrops.

Anyways, as per my experience through this crypto journey, you can literally start with nothing, you can just join a bitcoin paying campaign and then save enough to the next level, which is trading.

But remember that there is a big risk involved so its not a get rich scheme as others may have think of. It involves a lot of your time as well so prepare for a long and bumpy road ahead. If you wanted to be successful then its really up to you to chase your dreams in this crypto sphere.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

you are right, with us joining several bounties and airdrops we can make money for free, i still really remember when i was in this forum i joined the bounty for 3 months and got $ 73 and since then i've been more passionate about studying cryptocurrency so i can distinguish legit bounties and scams ... now i've gotten a lot of money and have started trading from the money I made from the bounty Cool

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

With a personal vision i fully agree with the theme where with cryptocurrency we can enter with zero and acquire great profits with work and analysis for possible investments. However another factor we can consider is the determination and motivation to match certain attitudes and actions to benefit these tasks. In general, when we do not give up,  the universe opens doors and paths to success.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

You can start from scratch, without investing any personal funds, to earn initial capital. Then, having a desire and a sober mind, you can increase your capital, but you have to invest a lot of your time, and it also has its value, therefore, in order to earn something, you need to invest something. The law of conservation of energy has not been canceled.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Your statement would be true if you change it to start with nothing but a will to work hard towards educating and research in all things crypto.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

Bounty hunters do not develop technologists, and very often we extend marketing to fraudulent projects. We sell our reward as soon as the token / coin begins to be traded on the stock exchanges and get our small profit, and we are still on the project and its development. Let's be honest with ourselves!
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

If you mean in the terms of funding like ICOs, then you are right. You can come out with nothing, except with some idea and still make millions out of it. Usually projects gather at least some funding, so that could be classified as something. But mostly they do not cash out then (if soft cap is not reached), so getting out with something is still pretty hard, unless you use a method of scam exiting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

This is true to be honest. I can share my own personal story. When I joined crypto industry, I did so out of curiosity, and I didn't have anuthing to invest, but I invested my time, and did a few airdrops, where I got rewarded with some tokens. I think that with enough time, and some effort, everyone can make something out of the industry.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

Starting with nothing and ending up a billionaire has been demonstrated so many times in human history .So many great people are from poor backgrounds but those hardships push them on to become so great people in the future than people who are born with all that they need.

Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

Your statement would be true if you change it to start with nothing but a will to work hard towards educating and research in all things crypto.
That's why everyone must have a lot of knowledge of crypto before they will start to work with it, you can start with nothing through join in the airdrop but this trend will die consider so many scam airdrops in these days and that makes a lot of speculators and buyers feeling scared and take a look on EBTC.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

Crypto isn't all about what you said.

If you are going to start with nothing and you'll only depend on those airdrops and bounties, you have a bad ending. Most of those bounties and airdrops aren't really worth to dedicate your time. You have seen how many are complaining with those distributions of tokens and fake projects that they have been advertising.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

To start with nothing then you must be very hardworking

Work on airdrops bounties and then after trading rewards for bitcoin or Etherum
You keep them till they are huge and can start day trading

Or better still sell them for fiat and enjoy life
Start with nothing have to work on bounty and signature campaign to have something, these is how I started and now continuing what I am doing. Airdrops recently is not that profitable and not paying either that sometimes become a way for you to be hack. I rather do mining and collect little by little even doing some faucet. There are many apps that give bonus btc also. Some other time is good to consume for this.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

Yes, you can earn crypto without any capital to start, you can do bounties or offering your service to earn some coin that maybe can make a fortune in the future, many people start from zero and now got a tons of profit, but bounties earning now is not as profitable as it used to be
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

This is true, if you do not have the money to pay for the coins then you have to be willing to pay for the coins in another way and that other way would be putting in your time and your effort and working hard to make sure that you  make something out of the market for yourself. This is one good thing about the crypto market, you do not always need money to start making some coins
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: