Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The US dollar is gaining strength  (Read 1347 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

USA dollars is really getting strength and other coins are loosing again it.  Bitcoin is the most hit this days as dollar has suppress it. The strength of the dollar is a sign that bitcoin is losing and USA economic is gaining in the international market.  For those that are smart they now coverting they holding to USA. I have decided to adopt the approach of wait and see this time for the first time.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

I believe all is being possibly done to make the US dollar gain more value against the bitcoin at most. This is also part of the reason why we have the US tether to help gain price rule over the bitcoin. I believe work is continually going on to ensure the US dollar makes a grand come back.
Aramazdi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

Interesting analysis. You see, when people speak of coins relative to other coins they forget that most of the fiat in the world at this moment is producing shitty interests while inflation is strong. Everything is weak compared to reality.
the stronger the value of the dollar, the more countries in the world will experience inflation,   this is very dangerous if there is one country in the world can control the economy of all countries because all currencies in the world have value standards with dollars. maybe if all countries use bitcoin in every trade between countries,   things like this can be minimized, because entrepreneurs don't need more dollars and inflation in each country can be prevented.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

absolutely right because almost all the countries in the world are adopting and increasing the money that makes the US dollar stronger until now.
if the dollar gets stronger, it can adversely affect entrepreneurs in various countries, because there are many entrepreneurs who have debt in dollars, so if they have to pay, they will pay more than their respective currencies, this can create inflation and this can kill entrepreneurs in various countries, the best solution is to replace the dollar with crypto currency, maybe this could prevent the currency playing from superpowers that often destroy countries with weak economies.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

I believe all is being possibly done to make the US dollar gain more value against the bitcoin at most. This is also part of the reason why we have the US tether to help gain price rule over the bitcoin. I believe work is continually going on to ensure the US dollar makes a grand come back.
What's more, the president of the United States is an economist, so he knows what steps to take to improve the country's economy. until now the dollar still dominates the currencies of all countries

Dogboy714

Activity: 51
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

What's more, the president of the United States is an economist
[/quote]

U lost me.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

The strengthening USD won’t have any effect on crypto, where the crypto selling price is not based on the USD. It’s true that gold and silver selling prices will be affected by the USD. But crypto is different from gold and silver.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:22:27 AM

US Dollar stong in several months and i think thats one factor why most coin in cryptomarket drop the price. I think USD Dollar stronger because The Fed plan to increasing interest rate and its affecting investor.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:57:25 AM

The US dollar is always gonna be the most strongest currency that exists, but for how long has it been like this? Probably a few centuries, nothing more than that.

So why are so many people extremely sure that this is gonna be the forever-currency? (It wont change  soon, so, do not think about that)

But yes, in a few 100's of years, maybe this can change.

Hello
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I think the strength of dollar affecting on cryptocurrency price. Crypto already recognized as digital asset or commodities and with USD gaining strength, cryptocurrency price affected. But cryptocurrency price already drop for several months and I hope crypto price recover again soon
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

Since the last couple of weeks the US dollar has strengthened against almost all currencies (https://www.investing.com/analysis/us-dollar-time-to-buy-or-sell-200347445). Many analysts and traders consider that the growth was triggered by FED. In fact, Fed has been increasing gradually the interest rate since 2016 (https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/interest-rate-decision-168) as well as there has been published the lowest unemployment rate since 1969 (https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-reward-for-the-lowest-unemployment-rate-since-1969-higher-rates-for-your-loans-2018-10-08).
Gold, silver and other assets are under the pressure of strong dollar and  moreover strong dollar may cause a strong correction or even a crash on the stock market.  
The key question is how the further strengthening of dollar will effect on the crypto market?

One thing, u don't think FEDs alone made the dollar stronger. Nextly, I don't think a strong dollar would trigger a strong correction in the market and lastly, I don't think the dollar is gaining strength at all. I think that it is gettin even weaker. I do think that the price of the dollar will affect crypro currency since Crypto currency is often used as investments.

darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

I am not agree USD is going to down day by day, seriously getting scared for this what will do now??
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

The Sino-US trade war is a truce for 90 days! It is a win-win result for both parties!
For the United States, effective measures will be taken to substantially reduce the US trade deficit with China.
China will increase its purchase of goods and services from the United States. This also contributes to US economic growth and employment.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

I am not agree USD is going to down day by day, seriously getting scared for this what will do now??

Stop voting on idiot presidents  Grin

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

A strong dollar will impact positively on cryptocurrencies. It is the most outstanding fiat the all exchanges have to exchange against cryptos. Therefore it will inspire confidence in the market.

Probably it has a point. But not all fiat users are believer of bitcoin. We cannot really expect some pump because of it. It might be a domino but then the effect varies. We can hope for it to happen, but people are trying to clash about the importance pf the two. But then who knows.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

USA dollars is really getting strength and other coins are loosing again it.  Bitcoin is the most hit this days as dollar has suppress it. The strength of the dollar is a sign that bitcoin is losing and USA economic is gaining in the international market.  For those that are smart they now coverting they holding to USA. I have decided to adopt the approach of wait and see this time for the first time.

USA dollars will loose its value as the time passes on. Among the many reasons, the one the major reason will be transition to digital currency and that will start the downfall of fiat currency and the most effected because of it will be the US Dollar.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

I don't think so because if the current oil politics against iran made some of the countries to trade the oild with their native currency instead of the USD so it makes the value falls little bit down but many countries still following US rules,if that changes the prices will fall too low.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

I don't think so because if the current oil politics against iran made some of the countries to trade the oild with their native currency instead of the USD so it makes the value falls little bit down but many countries still following US rules,if that changes the prices will fall too low.
I think the reason why the US dollar is gaining strength is because their economy is gradually rising. Also there's effect for the fiat currency when the economy of the country is rising, so since the USA country is having right now a growing economy surely their currency will rise. And possible many opportunities will be given especially to their worker and those people who have not yet job.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

There is no correlation on the rising dollar prices because of Irans oil, cause Iran is now accepting country's local currency over dollars. I believe the real reason behind the growth is the increase in the employment sector, and it's overall economy it's growing stronger. Also it's pertinent to note with the 90 day truce period between Usa and China which shall benefit both, and shall further increase dollars prices.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

I think the reason why the US dollar is gaining strength is because their economy is gradually rising. Also there's effect for the fiat currency when the economy of the country is rising, so since the USA country is having right now a growing economy surely their currency will rise. And possible many opportunities will be given especially to their worker and those people who have not yet job.
USA pretends to be the strongest nation of of but they are not,still most of their citizen are living under poverty line and they still have religious issues over their country and the current issue is lot of leaders were opposing the Trump's decision with foreign countries which all the things can make their country bury at any time in the near future if they didn't change anything.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄