Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Professionals traders' opinion!  (Read 552 times)
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Like me,  many traders especially the inexperienced one in cryptocurrencies trading are finding it very difficult to invest into cryptocurrencies as many of us that buy bitcoin in January and February are still holding at loss.  As a professional, what are your thoughts on this as we need your encouragement to be able to invest into the market again.

in this case all I can say is, it's better not to ever again, get hit by FOMO, because it is most likely why traders there instead buy expensive and sell cheap. Scalping may still be possible for trading at this time, but that also depends on the losses faced and the money you have for now

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Like me,  many traders especially the inexperienced one in cryptocurrencies trading are finding it very difficult to invest into cryptocurrencies as many of us that buy bitcoin in January and February are still holding at loss.  As a professional, what are your thoughts on this as we need your encouragement to be able to invest into the market again.

in this case all I can say is, it's better not to ever again, get hit by FOMO, because it is most likely why traders there instead buy expensive and sell cheap. Scalping may still be possible for trading at this time, but that also depends on the losses faced and the money you have for now

With Scalping you can make some money, but the risk is high and scalping isn't regard as a trade. In my opinion you can try other projects instead of waiting, so if you are here for profit, waiting isn't a better way. The market never waits for you, you should act smartly.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

You should now what type of trader you are. Ask yourself if you wanted to be a day trader with an daily income/loss, swing trading where you only trade during your day offs from work or a long term holder which is effective if you are not that familiar with trading. Crypto trading is similar forex trading but in crypto, your funds can either wipe or multiply in an instant so it is more risky than forex trading. Be familiar with exchange navigation and trading fees.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

My target is sell Bitcoin by price $100K and i use Bitcoin for long term investment,  indeed in this year i loss much money because the crypto market crash but i will not loss after sell it. I still believe there are will be others times for bull market. Best to do now is to increase the BTC amount in day trading, and whenever the price of BTC any sign to bull run, so just keep hold it until reach $100k.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:08:51 PM
Merited by cluit (2)

My honest advice is that you should take a little bit steps back, learn from your mistakes, see the things you have done wrongly and start doing it right, otherwise you will end up making the same mistakes over and over again. What has really caused a lot of people to make certain wrong decisions in this market is because they never cared to learn and that is something terrible.

If you are not ready to learn, then you cannot make substantial decisions for your own good in the long run. Also, you have to understand the mistake you made initially was buying the peak right, then right now that there is a dip, try to buy the dip instead and more dips as the come and then sell the peaks when FOMO kicks in.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

I am not professional traders, and I only trade if I see I have a chance to make a profit from trade and I will choose one or more coin to trade. And yes, many of us getting lost in this year, but I don't think that this will stop them to invest in the other coin because cryptocurrency still has a big chance to rise again in the future. So, if I cannot see my chance, then I only hold it for a while until the price can increase back so I can try to make a profit more and more.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

Of course we need to invest again, if we invest in the wrong time then decrease the loss with more trade, if we give up in the middle of the road then for sure we lose the money and don't get any experience, but this time we need to be smarter and be more careful, losing money is the part of trading, and what counts is the end result not the beginning or in the middle
Investing in the wrong time should not limit anyone actually from investing again and I totally agree with all you have said.
For what it is worth, for someone who already ended up investing in the market when the time was wrong by joining FOMO, the mindset they came in with is what they really have to change first.

As long as that is still in play, they will keep doing the same thing and expecting different result. It is a very simple thing when it comes to investment, buy when everyone is fearful and sell when everyone is greedy. As long as you are able to do that as an investor, you will always be on the right track.
Insane56

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

This is a really good piece of advice: strength in numbers. Mentioning a second person could also help deter potential muggers who won't want to deal with two people. And, like you said, simply having a friend sitting a table away can help if a dangerous situation arises.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Those who bought Bitcoin in the peak season of its price are definitely suffering at a loss at this moment. I'm not a professional in trading but I think my thought and advice for these buyers who bought at peak is just hold it if you can't take the loss if you sell it at its current price now. If you sell it now, you will suffer a massive 200% loss (I think - not good at math Cheesy).

If you believe that Bitcoin will have its mass adoption in the next years then just hold it and accumulate. Some are saying that we must not hold bitcoin, we must use it blah blah. I agree with them but we need to have profit so in order for us to get profit, we need to hold bitcoin  and sell it at the right time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

My target is sell Bitcoin by price $100K and i use Bitcoin for long term investment,  indeed in this year i loss much money because the crypto market crash but i will not loss after sell it. I still believe there are will be others times for bull market. Best to do now is to increase the BTC amount in day trading, and whenever the price of BTC any sign to bull run, so just keep hold it until reach $100k.
Your determination has been unanimous to strike in long term and has set a target that must be met. this will inspire other investors not to panic in current conditions, and this is good to do

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

Investments into cryptocurrencies at this challenging times is a very risky things and I will said that the uncertainty is very high.  I bought some tokens last months and most of them are almost worthless as at today and that makes me to conclude that the uncertainty is real.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

I'm professional cryptocurrency and forex trader. I did not become a trading at any time in a day because you have to spend a lot of time in order to become professional trading and you have to acquire a lot of knowledge about trading. There are many scripts in trading through which the first is being analyzed. If you do not know how to do analysis then you can not do well on trading, so I think you have to recharge if you want to do good trading. Without recharge, you can not expect anything good from trading.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

I take trading as a gamble and if that scenario comes to my side i would consider it as a lose because that is what gamble is all about, you win some and you lose some. We just have to accept the truth that this is what it is in cryptocurrency, very risky due to volatility. But without volatility crypto will be boring too and it would not be profitable anymore if that attribute is not there in crypto.

You are holding at lose but you still not lose your money, that's the bright side of it and the game is not yet over. Forget it for some time and start for another option and this time bear in mind the lessons that you learned with your previous experienced. Don't be stressed to much as it is bad for our health.  Smiley
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

it would be great if it wasn't too ambitious or greedy with profit, because the risk in trading was always haunting. experts on average trading only give basic advice, do not really care significantly about what you are trading. especially if the market conditions are crashing

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

That is a target and pretty much a good one. It is imperative anyway to always have a long term goal which is one thing a lot of people usually do not have whenever they want to make a decision and they always tend to forget the fact that this is a market and every downtrend will obviously turn back to an uptrend and vice versa at some point.

Buying now is actually always the best option when the market is pretty low and then looking forward to when the market would really start hitting some pretty good value in the long run. However, we should also understand that not everything is about the price, as there is the need to get to see real life usage; this is when we will get to see a sustainable demand in the long run instead of some speculative movement that is manipulated and can be dumped anytime.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

That when it comes to a market you shouldn't always see a market that it will always go up. In crypto, a lot of hype was in the market and it lead to a lot of sad people in the end.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Investments into cryptocurrencies at this challenging times is a very risky things and I will said that the uncertainty is very high.  I bought some tokens last months and most of them are almost worthless as at today and that makes me to conclude that the uncertainty is real.
surely because in investment there is certainly a certain risk, so investors also certainly know the risk that will be obtained if the investment is starting to collapse. therefore certainty and uncertainty are certainly in investment
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

I am not professional traders, and I only trade if I see I have a chance to make a profit from trade and I will choose one or more coin to trade. And yes, many of us getting lost in this year, but I don't think that this will stop them to invest in the other coin because cryptocurrency still has a big chance to rise again in the future. So, if I cannot see my chance, then I only hold it for a while until the price can increase back so I can try to make a profit more and more.
You do not even have to be a professional trader to be able to know that when it comes to investment and the essence of long term, you always have to take advantage of every opportunity that comes and every point in the market is always an opportunity as long as you can what many others cannot see and you are able to act on it.

The chance is here right now to buy lower, and for those who think all hope is lost for buying at the peak, I guess that is something they will end up revising in the long run and at least, since you know it is a mistake buying the peak, then you should know it is never a mistake doing the opposite by buying the bottom as that would compensate for the long term wait at the end when the market recovers.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

That when it comes to a market you shouldn't always see a market that it will always go up. In crypto, a lot of hype was in the market and it lead to a lot of sad people in the end.
That's right, inside crypto better to do your homework and study how the market flows, instead of waiting for some news or some other's speculations better to make your own assessment, think of something that can lead you to stay positively, change your mindset from short term to long term goals, it will open a wide variety of ideas when you are aiming for long term success, since many people already losses their investment you should think differently and stay focus with aiming to gain and not to lose at all.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Personally I stay away from this market until Bitcoin will drop under $2K by June of the next year. Only sometimes I open some short positions on BTC and ETH. Also I use stop loss and principals of diversification in any trading operation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: