Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy TRON?  (Read 614 times)
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

If you see a perspective in this coin and you like it, then of course now is the best time to buy it!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

It all depends on the team work and if they do more smart moves, then yea we can say it will be better to invest on TRON!

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Well, every owner and CEO or Founder will always see their own product as out of the line and ever green one for the investment purpose. However, lets not forget that Top 10 coins are still making it through Top 10 because they are achieving many things in their project and their investors still believe in them for sure. Without that those coins would have never gotten so much trading volume each and every day.
I mean I am not arguing about the TRON here, but im saying that it could be still the toughest journey for the TRON to overcome other coins and make it though Top 10. If it does then surely its great thing for us too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

I think it's like that. I've already started buying parts. I'm waiting for a breakout from here.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

TRON may be considered as a new innovation and indeed it's quite inconspicuously. There is no harm trying to come in and invest in it. prior to this time, the TRON himself was a pretty low value and no doubt this to be quite a good opportunity to buy while waiting for the increase that occurred.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

like what your liquditas is to develop Tron, because to match Ethereum it needs toughness in everything. of course you are ready to deal with it
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

According to a news I've read Justin Sun, CEO and Founder of the Tron Foundation told the Investopedia in an interview that

“If we look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies, many of them are not motivated to continue innovating or improving their product. They represent the older generation of cryptos. TRON, on the other hand, is a young company with cutting edge technology, with much more room for growth. We are confident that TRON will surge into top 10 in the next 6 months.”

Please refer to this site for the whole coverage:

https://www.ccn.com/tron-trx-jumps-12-as-justin-sun-announces-virtual-machine/

Also, he said that TRON is better than Ethereum with his statement

“At TRON we always emphasize the importance of accessibility and our dedication to the community. That’s why we made sure to deliver on our goals of being faster and cheaper than Ethereum, providing an easy-to-use and affordable network to our vibrant community of talented developers.”

See full article: https://www.ccn.com/tron-says-its-community-is-more-active-than-ethereum-hackathon-shows-otherwise/

for now this is indeed a lot of coins that show increasing developments that make us all get more profits. like the Ethereum and TRON. the development of the second owned this very nice coin to make it the main coin. so currently buy TRON will be very profitable.
The Altcoin I like the most is Ripple because the price is very low and I can hold big quantity for low investment and can earn big money in the future. Tron is also good and fast growing Altcoin but it will take long time to make its place in the top ten in crypto list. The price is also good and for $100 you can get lots of Tron which is wise investment for future.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

I think it's like that. I've already started buying parts. I'm waiting for a breakout from here.
TRON is actually not a bad idea at all for investment since they have some pretty good team and being a blockchain based operating system, it might have a pretty good prospect and potential for investors to take advantage of in the long run.

They also had a recent partnership with Baidu which is one of the leading internet search engines in China and considered the Google of China, and I believe this shows a team that is working to make their product really come to life as the case may be. However, everyone should always be able to check full details into what they are investing in by doing due diligence and not by asking on a public forum.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

According to a news I've read Justin Sun, CEO and Founder of the Tron Foundation told the Investopedia in an interview that

“If we look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies, many of them are not motivated to continue innovating or improving their product. They represent the older generation of cryptos. TRON, on the other hand, is a young company with cutting edge technology, with much more room for growth. We are confident that TRON will surge into top 10 in the next 6 months.”

“At TRON we always emphasize the importance of accessibility and our dedication to the community. That’s why we made sure to deliver on our goals of being faster and cheaper than Ethereum, providing an easy-to-use and affordable network to our vibrant community of talented developers.”

See full article: https://www.ccn.com/tron-says-its-community-is-more-active-than-ethereum-hackathon-shows-otherwise/

for now this is indeed a lot of coins that show increasing developments that make us all get more profits. like the Ethereum and TRON. the development of the second owned this very nice coin to make it the main coin. so currently buy TRON will be very profitable.
The Altcoin I like the most is Ripple because the price is very low and I can hold big quantity for low investment and can earn big money in the future. Tron is also good and fast growing Altcoin but it will take long time to make its place in the top ten in crypto list. The price is also good and for $100 you can get lots of Tron which is wise investment for future.
Tron became a mainstay in my best Altcoin generate even more profits. with its ability to continue to evolve capable of making it capable of coins to be dependable and major coins which are quite valuable. so I have a lot of support for the progress of this coin and produce more value. ...
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

If you see a perspective in this coin and you like it, then of course now is the best time to buy it!
Exactly, that should always be the case. It is a market and you have to understand the potential of what you are getting into and every little detail you need to know about it. As long as you believe in the team working out something to come up with a product that would be very useful or refining the one available, then it is your call.

When people ask questions like the OP, I tend to wonder if they really do have an idea what they are even doing at all when it comes to investment, as they should know better that people will always come up with what they believe in and everyone's opinion will always be different.
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

if  you   search  enough  and  you   know  that   this  is   your coin  then  why   not  to   buy  nowadays since  the  reddish  of  market so  it will  be   a  smart  move  i guess.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

very nice to now buy TRON, especially with increased development makes Tron major coin as its so profitable.
In addition to his progress very nice Tron also has many enthusiasts who became his main supporters.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

This is an absolute good time to buy and invest in tron. Many investors have given their reviews on investing on this coin, and so far, it has been great. The price of the coin is relatively cheaper nos, and I can't think of a  better time to invest in the coin than now. It is worth investing in, and hodling for a long term even.
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

i think , this time is the best to buy not only TRON ,but also all other strong and  promising coins ...  i think most of these coins in the lowest price stage .
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

the number of coins that progress gives birth to a lot of competition that brings a lot of coins you met strong and become the best position among the other coins coins still not stabilized. It makes Tron as the mainstay for the coins purchased at this time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

there seems to be a movement that gives signs that there will be an increase, maybe at the end of this month it can pump if the news is correct.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

For me, yes. Because it is already months since tron is in steady mode of its price. And I have a feeling that if it will have a good update. Surely pump will be the next option. So right now while the price is still low. Better buy more TRON.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Justin Sun is very great manager and marketer. He is doing his job really well.
But even they have big partnerships with Baidu and BitTorrent - nothing happens to price thanks to bear market.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

I think it is a good time to buy TRON. Now the price is very cheap and you can invest some money.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

The presence of Tron or TRX coins, the name has stirred the crypto world in early 2018. Tron is one of the coins that skyrocketed alongside Cardano (ADA) whose birth was the same in 2017. These two coins are predicted to be ready to compete with Waves. This year's blockchain competition seems to be getting bigger, each protocol releases promising projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: