Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy TRON?  (Read 617 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

I would advise you now to invest in tronix because it is really a good time to invest in this coin. lower price will not be

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

I got in early in TRON sold 50% on ATH and on dips I bought more TRX adding more to my bags
What TRON and EOS wants to do is to bring us back to the Internet in the 90s because it was DECENTRALIZED without ANY ADS
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

For me, yes. Because it is already months since tron is in steady mode of its price. And I have a feeling that if it will have a good update. Surely pump will be the next option. So right now while the price is still low. Better buy more TRON.
in my opinion the current price is quite expensive, from the previous price, but if the Tron project has good potential with a longterm concept that is mature, then it can be a good longterm investment choice

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

I also think that TRON will be placed on the top 10 coin/token in the near future. I already have a bag of this coin.  Wink

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

now most of coins are dumped and so cheap. so this is best time to invest in TRX too. i think tron will surely hit 100 billion marketcap in future, that means its price will be $1.5+. so now its best time to buy TRON

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

The team is very strong! A lot of news, they enter into agreements with many large companies! I think the cost will only grow

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Maybe TRX will give something like a year ago. But this is unlikely. Rather have faith in XLM , Cardano, NPXS.
It's very unpredictable. I did 100% on it in a couple of days. and then lost 80% of them.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

I think you can invest 5-10% of your money in Tron, it looks like it can grow and bring a good profit (if the market will be positive and bullish)
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

Yes tron is definitely a very good coin. And has the capability to surge as a remarkable milestones. No doubt Tron will someday make the difference.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

It is the best time to buy any coin right now tron included, There is nothing stopping you, the prices are low all of the coins are in the red and it is basically a sale. Tron is a good coin to invest in and you should not be scared to invest money into it. Just make sure that you are ready to be patient with the coin all through the bear market.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

The price is quite low and the bullish trend will start soon. So it's a good time to buy Tron and any other altcoin which you like the most.
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Yes,now price of TRON is so cheap & this is the ideal time to buy some TRON. This project are really good & team also are active. So we predict that lots of good news coming about tron.
Thanks        

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

I think you can buy it. Because its community is very active. This shows that developers are really serious about projects. Besides, the price is still low. You can buy more properly.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Tron is probably the most controversial coin in the top 50. Justin Sun and his marketing strategy is not the best. He often announces misleading partnerships and news, so you never know if it's true or not. He only wants to push the price. And thats why I do not like this project.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

When the market is dropping like now so I always make coins that are still cheap or worth under $ 1 the main choice, now the TRON price is around $ 0.024 and it is worth buying now, I'm sure when the market recovers it is easy to reach $ 1 this year.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

I know that TRON is one of the most reputable and competitive platform nowadays. They also made a so called "partnership" with Baidu but I don't see a pump with TRON when that was announced? It seems like it was just another twisted announcement to make a temporary pump. Based on my knowledge, that altcoin is one of the good choices to invest with or hold it for long term but just don't expect too much return or you will only be left behind with other altcoins that have more potential than TRON.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

I am very skeptical about the project's TRON, I don't have and don't plan to take, now is a good time for many coins, I advise you to consider something else.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

According to a news I've read Justin Sun, CEO and Founder of the Tron Foundation told the Investopedia in an interview that

“If we look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies, many of them are not motivated to continue innovating or improving their product. They represent the older generation of cryptos. TRON, on the other hand, is a young company with cutting edge technology, with much more room for growth. We are confident that TRON will surge into top 10 in the next 6 months.”

Please refer to this site for the whole coverage:

https://www.ccn.com/tron-trx-jumps-12-as-justin-sun-announces-virtual-machine/

Also, he said that TRON is better than Ethereum with his statement

“At TRON we always emphasize the importance of accessibility and our dedication to the community. That’s why we made sure to deliver on our goals of being faster and cheaper than Ethereum, providing an easy-to-use and affordable network to our vibrant community of talented developers.”

See full article: https://www.ccn.com/tron-says-its-community-is-more-active-than-ethereum-hackathon-shows-otherwise/

of younare sure in your choice so i think that maybe it is the best time, yes really, but be careful witht he amou t of money

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

I believe this is the best time to buy TRON. It is a developing project. I hope it will be take placed on the  top ten coins.
it is developing an dit is really easy to waitch the progress comeing and i can say for sure that this ptoject will pu p one day

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I suggest to don't buy TRON at this now, i had feeling if the price all crypto currency still down until end of this years. This year is not same with years ago so be careful.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: