Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst korean translator - WAPINTER / CRYPTO ASSIST PRO - RED TAG NEEDED  (Read 453 times)
Black_Gloves (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 02:38:26 AM by Black_Gloves
Merited by Adbitco (1)

ORIGINAL
KOREAN

ORIGINAL
KOREAN
Few month ago I accused MJH for his work to WAPINTER

You can find him got disquallified from untrusted feedback.

However after he begged mercy from WAPINTER, it seems he is still translating for his campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4938660

Why is WAPINTER keep hiring him for korean translation work?

Rather, he should red tag and ban him for that.

I read his translations randomly, and found these within few seconds.

ORIGINAL
KOREAN

ORIGINAL
KOREAN

ORIGINAL
KOREAN

At first, I thought he may not be a korean. But as you can find below, he is.

Is CRYPTO ASSIST PRO a reliable company?

WHY are they hiring this guy?

I'll accuse more korean translators starting from today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

im not fluent and still working on getting my reading / writing up to par with my speaking, but yeah, some of those definitely seem off. could be chalked up to honest mistakes (or laziness), seeing as how they aren't as bad as they would be if they had used google translate, but some of those definitely seem off. would you happen to be able to find the source materials these were translated from so we could get a side by side comparison?

some of these do seem incredibly off though, i'm reading these out loud and it doesn't feel natural at all.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Black_Gloves (OP)

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

im not fluent and still working on getting my reading / writing up to par with my speaking, but yeah, some of those definitely seem off. could be chalked up to honest mistakes (or laziness), seeing as how they aren't as bad as they would be if they had used google translate, but some of those definitely seem off. would you happen to be able to find the source materials these were translated from so we could get a side by side comparison?

some of these do seem incredibly off though, i'm reading these out loud and it doesn't feel natural at all.

im native korean and cannot understand what he wrote. that is why at first i thought he is not a korean and why this is not honest mistake or lazniness. i didn't mention here, but i read few of his white papers because i thought he could have make worse works because it is not more public than thread. and it is worse x4 sure. 

i dont know if he used google translate because i use it rarely. i will add source soon.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

im native korean and cannot understand what he wrote. that is why at first i thought he is not a korean and why this is not honest mistake or lazniness. i didn't mention here, but i read few of his white papers because i thought he could have make worse works because it is not more public than thread. and it is worse x4 sure.  

i dont know if he used google translate because i use it rarely. i will add source soon.
please so, my reading / writing is at an elementary level at best, didn't haven't really put in effort into learning korean since i emigrated as a kid. I'll try to read through this more thoroughly later on.
However, if you can find the source material we can just type that into google translate, see if it pops out exactly those translations.

i really need to get myself a korean keyboard tho, don't really want to post in the local board without it.

as far as those pictures of his profile go, they could be fake for all we know.

Black_Gloves (OP)

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

please so, my reading / writing is at an elementary level at best, didn't haven't really put in effort into learning korean since i emigrated as a kid. I'll try to read through this more thoroughly later on.
However, if you can find the source material we can just type that into google translate, see if it pops out exactly those translations.

i really need to get myself a korean keyboard tho, don't really want to post in the local board without it.

as far as those pictures of his profile go, they could be fake for all we know.
added.

korean local board is dead. you dont need to post there. isnt it on ebay though?
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

-
korean local board is dead. you dont need to post there. isnt it on ebay though?
i mostly report misplaced threads / spam / whatever else whenever i skim through and spot stuff (like the one user spamming 30 threads earlier), and i sometimes read posts for practice and whatnot, and i just havent had the time to pick and choose what i want to buy. busy with life and all.
yeah i emigrated at an early age so i never really learned korean up to the level i would've liked to, but the local korean board here is a decent source for practice reading material on a site i browse anyways. personally, i'd like to see the local board more active in the future; i get very few chances to use / practice korean in my day to day life.

ill probably look through the source / translations later on, it's getting close to bedtime for me. i checked the first one though, doesn't seem to be entirely google translated.

Black_Gloves (OP)

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

-
i mostly report misplaced threads / spam / whatever else whenever i skim through and spot stuff (like the one user spamming 30 threads earlier), and i sometimes read posts for practice and whatnot, and i just havent had the time to pick and choose what i want to buy. busy with life and all.
yeah i emigrated at an early age so i never really learned korean up to the level i would've liked to, but the local korean board here is a decent source for practice reading material on a site i browse anyways. personally, i'd like to see the local board more active in the future; i get very few chances to use / practice korean in my day to day life.

ill probably look through the source / translations later on, it's getting close to bedtime for me. i checked the first one though, doesn't seem to be entirely google translated.

yeah i hope korean board to become active too.

but as i pointed out from the start, i don't know if he used google translate. what i am accusing him of is his low ability of translating service. if native korean cannot understand what he translated, it is definitely wrong and should not translate. but he is doing so after getting rejected. needless to say, for easy money

have a good night
MJH
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

Are you Korean?
I am a Korean.
You understand the translation as you think.At first, I made a mistake.
I studied a lot now.What you are saying is a mistake.I just expressed it in Korean as it is.
I wonder if you are Korean.I also wonder why you act like that to me.You insult me only on a good project.What's the reason?
MJH
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

I do not use Google Translator.I am a Korean.At first, I made a lot of mistakes and admit it.But I studied, and now I am not harming anyone.I always study.People can make mistakes.But it's different now.I translate hard without making mistakes.Trust me.
MJH
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 05:17:13 PM by MJH

I am not trying to earn money easily.
As I said before, it was a mistake.
I keep studying. I want to show good translation to Koreans.So I study.I never use a translator. Please believe me.From now on, I will participate in translation without making mistakes.Trust me.When I made a mistake, it was the first time I started.I happened to know Bitcoin Talk because I wanted to study English and do better.
I learned that translation is here, and I started to study effectively.But there are many mistakes in the first translation.I'm sorry about that.But I am still studying and making fewer mistakes.Believe me. Also I never use illegal methods.And WAPINTER knows I made a mistake.But WAPINTER knows I didn't use Google Translator.I gave him a full explanation and proved it.
I admit I made a mistake.And I no longer participate in WAPINTER team bounty.I do not want to hurt them.And Don't insult CRYPTO ASSIST PRO team.Because I was recognized, my team hired me.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

I haven't checked the translations but if he is off in translating in language he was hired for then it is all up on bounty manager for not hiring the best and I don't think in that scenario he should be begged but if he is using any sorts of translation tools then surely needs to be tagged IMO.
MJH
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

I hope you don't doubt me.I admit my mistake.But I don't use translation tools.I study a lot.Also, I don't want to hurt anyone.I hope you don't take my efforts badly.I'm not going to make any more mistakes through this and I'm not going to do anything suspicious.Will you believe me?
Don't insult our team because of me.I'm sorry I made a mistake.Beg for pardon.From now on, I will only translate more accurately and clearly.I hope you will forgive me for my mistake.I will be careful not to let this happen in the future.Trust me.
Black_Gloves (OP)

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:53:25 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 02:51:32 AM by Black_Gloves

it was the first time you translated?
why are you keep lying?
your auto block work was 8th translation. 8th thread

and you said dont insult CRYPTO ASSIST PRO. who did it? who made me doubt CRYPTO ASSIST PRO? your work.
NEVER want others respect you unless you deserve it.

i never said you used translation tool. as i said above, i rarely use it.

this accusation was for you earning easy money without effort. you said you are studying hard now. but why did you translate although you are not qualified?

you said you are not trying to earn money easily. but you are earning money easily.
you sent terrible translations to icos and earned money. easy piece of cake isnt it?

you said you studied hard. i will read your recent works to prove your words.
Black_Gloves (OP)

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

I haven't checked the translations but if he is off in translating in language he was hired for then it is all up on bounty manager for not hiring the best and I don't think in that scenario he should be begged but if he is using any sorts of translation tools then surely needs to be tagged IMO.
i dont know if he used the tools. what i know is i can't understand great portion of his works.
Black_Gloves (OP)

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/qSLyHvB.png

you worked on SCAM PROJECT for 3 weeks.

well you deleted it anyway. maybe you should delete the remaining replies?
Black_Gloves (OP)

SCAM PURIFIER

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:21:41 AM

i read your recent works.

why are you using honorific and low talk on the same paper?

and 8 grammatical error on first line?

are you korean or ethnic korean?

no koreans use both honorific and low talk like you did.

i thought what you were studying was crypto. but now, im curious. are you studying korean right now?
MJH
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

SCAM PROJECT
I deleted ANN because I knew the project was a scam, and I did not want others to be harmed.
MJH
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:07:49 AM

Let me prove that I am Korean.
Ask questions on a telegram.
@mjh1226
I can show you my face in Korea if you want.
Contact kakao.
wnsghd1226
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

So you think this person is a bad translator? Why do you think this makes him a scammer? Don't you think it would make more sense to simply not hire him, and let others make their own decision if they want to hire him based on his prior work, that may or may not improve over time?
MJH
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

I'm not even a swindler.I do not use a translator.
Is it so wrong to delete the scam project, not to harm others?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: