Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of TERA Smart money (Nano+Ethereum killer)  (Read 359 times)
Rune (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

This coins thats flying under the radar right now Tera it has the TPS like NANO instant free transactions
And smart contracts like Ethereum so it competes all those big coins you create tokens inside of to.

max supply is only 1 billion so I think this coins can hit 1-10$ easy what do you guys think?

The name kind of conflicts with a existing coin so here is a link so you know what I am talking about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4573801.0
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

If the project can be as you say, it is very promising to be one of the top coins. I have checked their announcement thread several times, but I did not find their site, making me doubt and confused.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

what do you think about coin UNIVERSA after mainet launching and use it later? I see the UTN platform is very unique and may be good for the long term, and it might be able to match ETH

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Rune (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

If the project can be as you say, it is very promising to be one of the top coins. I have checked their announcement thread several times, but I did not find their site, making me doubt and confused.
The project is very new it seems to just be a developer right now looking to hire people to do thinks like a UI UX designer to make the wallets GUI.
he prob just has not added the team members he needs to make the website its just so early.

what do you think about coin UNIVERSA after mainet launching and use it later? I see the UTN platform is very unique and may be good for the long term, and it might be able to match ETH

I did not look at it much but at a 8 million marketcap I cant say im going to make 1000x on it so im gonna stick to smaller projects.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

I hear that really UNIVERSA don't have any blockchain. Any database only not blockchain. Maybe it's rumors but I believe.

We saw many ethereum killer for last year already. And I think TERA can be one of the successful coin but it's not a killer definitely. Because it can be hard work
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

This coins thats flying under the radar right now Tera it has the TPS like NANO instant free transactions
And smart contracts like Ethereum so it competes all those big coins you create tokens inside of to.

max supply is only 1 billion so I think this coins can hit 1-10$ easy what do you guys think?

The name kind of conflicts with a existing coin so here is a link so you know what I am talking about.

anothers ethereum killer coin,, because as i know there is a lot of project with smart contracts with less than 1 billion as the supply my friend
hope this will be true ,, and remember about the price its depends on the demands Wink more demands to this project the price will moving up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

well
i smeel this project have a taste of quality.
also smart contract already created as i see on ANN thread.
sadly , they have no exchange yet.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Rune (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

well
i smeel this project have a taste of quality.
also smart contract already created as i see on ANN thread.
sadly , they have no exchange yet.

Yep no exchange yet it is so early dev does not even have a UI UX developer for the main wallet it is CMD plus a browser.
But if you dont get in early you dont get as good returns on your investment as i see it
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

There had been so many tokens already claiming to be ETH killer, why kill ETH? Smiley

Among those who claimed, I think its the EOS that actually have the capacity to. Its just so new but look how much it has growth since last year. There are projects develop on EOS and counting. This is a lot revolutionary because the transaction is free unlike on ETH that you have to spend for GAS. This Tera will be buried along the pile of platforms.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

I did some research and checked the ann thread and their airdrop thread but unfortunately, their website is nowhere to be found. You better think thrice or even higher before investing in such altcoin that doesn't have clear information. It looks like a scam to me and 1 billion circulating supply will give them hard time reaching $1 price. You might be over speculating and investing to a shit coin like that will surely give you one of the biggest regret. Better observe first before jumping to such conclusion.
Rune (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

I did some research and checked the ann thread and their airdrop thread but unfortunately, their website is nowhere to be found. You better think thrice or even higher before investing in such altcoin that doesn't have clear information. It looks like a scam to me and 1 billion circulating supply will give them hard time reaching $1 price. You might be over speculating and investing to a shit coin like that will surely give you one of the biggest regret. Better observe first before jumping to such conclusion.

I see your concern but I think the dev is just not having much of a team behind him yet just doing the coding no people for marketing and web development now its just a early project I don't think it is a scam.
edmond_dantes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

This is the kind of project you get in early with mining and make a killing on no one knows about it yet.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

While Tera might be a great project, but I think the words "Ethereum killer" seems widely abused on this site and I've seen countless coins which have been touted to be the death of Eth. EOS was once touted to be an Ethereum killer too

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Rune (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

While Tera might be a great project, but I think the words "Ethereum killer" seems widely abused on this site and I've seen countless coins which have been touted to be the death of Eth. EOS was once touted to be an Ethereum killer too
I may have exaggerated a little with the title but who knows maybe it could be it definitely has the recipe for such a task just a matter of execution
Rune (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:52:01 PM

These High TPS Fee-less transaction coins are the future jump in on them early folks i'm telling you.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:41:49 PM

Nodes require certification so it's quite centralized.
Technically, this is OK for safe smart contract execution, but not for a government-free currency.
Still, UTN is completely undervalued for what it offers, it's a better EOS.

As for TERA, looks like a copy+paste crapcoin with absolutely nothing special to offer. Feel free to point out how TERA actually accomplishes what OP said.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:43:14 AM

there are lots of altcoins who want to compete with ethereum, cardano, stellar etc, and many are nicknamed next ether or eth killer but until now nothing can be as big as ethereum
Rune (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:29:24 PM

Nodes require certification so it's quite centralized.
Technically, this is OK for safe smart contract execution, but not for a government-free currency.
Still, UTN is completely undervalued for what it offers, it's a better EOS.

As for TERA, looks like a copy+paste crapcoin with absolutely nothing special to offer. Feel free to point out how TERA actually accomplishes what OP said.
How is it copy paste at all it is a entire new code base built from scratch and it has insanely high Transaction per second throughput unlike Ethereum.
Smart contracts to compete with it free and instant transactions just like nano
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:09:19 AM

Chaoex is the 5th exchange to list Tera.
https://www.chaoex.com

Exchange has $200M daily volume (on average) and ranking at top 30 in Coinmarketcap.

TERA/USDT trading pair listing will take place on Feb 27,2019 at 14:00(UTC+8). Deposit, withdraw and trading service will be available at the same time.

this is the fifth exchange supporting trade in Tera coins Cool

Qbtc https://www.myqbtc.com/
Bitalong https://www.bitalong.com/
Citex https://www.citex.co.kr/#/home
Bitmesh https://bitmesh.com/exchange?market=btc_tera#/
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:26:12 PM

Projects can now offer many good promises for investors but we should focus on analyzing their products, technology and communities.
I think this is a poorly designed ANN topic and nothing special. Besides, I cannot access their official website.
It's questionable scam and you should learn more carefully before investing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: