Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:57:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of TERA Smart money (Nano+Ethereum killer)  (Read 360 times)
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:18:44 AM

This coins thats flying under the radar right now Tera it has the TPS like NANO instant free transactions
And smart contracts like Ethereum so it competes all those big coins you create tokens inside of to.

max supply is only 1 billion so I think this coins can hit 1-10$ easy what do you guys think?

The name kind of conflicts with a existing coin so here is a link so you know what I am talking about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4573801.0

Projects can now offer many good promises for investors but we should focus on analyzing their products, technology and communities.
I think this is a poorly designed ANN topic and nothing special. Besides, I cannot access their official website.
It's questionable scam and you should learn more carefully before investing.

You do not know how to use Google?))
https://terafoundation.org
Rune (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:32:16 AM

coin hit exchanges and has pumped like 5x in value and thats just the start you guys are missing the boat on this big one.

https://bitmesh.com/exchange?market=btc_tera
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:52:00 AM

coin hit exchanges and has pumped like 5x in value and thats just the start you guys are missing the boat on this big one.

https://bitmesh.com/exchange?market=btc_tera

there wont be a coin that btckiller or ethkiller or otherkiller.
until this time no coin kill other coin. it is good for others. for example etheruem, etherchanin make blockchain more powerful. or vice because of the blockchain, etherchain is strong like this. .

all coins are supporter of others.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:07:12 AM

Wow, I actually saw this project in 2018 and I never trusted it but it's a good thing that they are now available on exchange for trading.

This is the main reason I don't like to give people advice on whether they should go ahead and invest in a project or not because the ICO market is complicated and it is very difficult to tell which project is going to turn out to be good or which will turn out to be bad, so I always advice people to make their own research.
Rune (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:15:07 PM

Wow, I actually saw this project in 2018 and I never trusted it but it's a good thing that they are now available on exchange for trading.

This is the main reason I don't like to give people advice on whether they should go ahead and invest in a project or not because the ICO market is complicated and it is very difficult to tell which project is going to turn out to be good or which will turn out to be bad, so I always advice people to make their own research.
TERA is not even a ICO all people had to do to get in early was mine this or buy from the early miners it was obviously a good buy you all missed out
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:15:24 AM

TERA is not even a ICO all people had to do to get in early was mine this or buy from the early miners it was obviously a good buy you all missed out

well,,the subject from this thread is very interesting for me,,
depends on coingecko, this coin already tradeable on few exchange,, but personally i never use all the exchange that mentioned on coingecko
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tera-platform
so, if this tera smart money really the killer of Nano+Ethereum, why this coin didn't tradeable on major exchange until now ?
regards
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 09:48:40 PM

Well, so this coin was mined by some miners and now all supply id mined? Is this coin listed somewhere? cause i can't find it on coinmarketcap.com, and i think if was already mined is something too fast and people can't benefit from mining.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: