Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ 🚀[ANN][DRC] A Brand-new Conception of Fundraising Platform| POW+MN 🚀❤️  (Read 27933 times)
qorws

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:29:31 AM

Health care is a great concern in the people's livelihood. But cryptocurrency is kind of virtual. Is it a contradiction to combine these two in one?
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Health care is a great concern in the people's livelihood. But cryptocurrency is kind of virtual. Is it a contradiction to combine these two in one?
We can fully understand your feelings. However, the combination of health care and cryptocurrency is a highlight of our project. With the development of cryptocurrency, more fields come in to this area. And we believe that in the future, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will involve in all aspects of our life. So why not to introduce cryptocurrency in to health care? We take the first step. With the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, our vision id to make people affordable of medical treatment and enjoy better health care. To achieve it, our team will improve our product, launch our project step by step, thus bringing benefits to you all. Of course, that’s cannot leave your concerns and supports. Pls continue to support our work!
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

We will have activities in our discord frequently. Get in  https://discordapp.com/invite/98GdqyY
qorws

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Do you have airdrop recently?
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Do you have airdrop recently?
We are planning it. join our discord for more info.
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:26:23 AM

To be honest, your project sounds ambitious, but it’s hard to realize.

We know, but we will do our best to promote it.
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

we will announce something new on our discord, don't miss it: https://discordapp.com/invite/98GdqyY
qorws

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

Only donate 5 DRC to win 10,000 DRC later is just a gimmick? If I never get sick, my 5 DRC is evaporated and I have to donate to others!
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

Only donate 5 DRC to win 10,000 DRC later is just a gimmick? If I never get sick, my 5 DRC is evaporated and I have to donate to others!
Mutual fund of 10,00 DRC is by no means a gimmick. Every applicant who applies successfully can receive 10,000 DRC. Of course, we hope that every member will stay healthy. But it’s kind of self-investment and self-insurance to join us. As for the donation to others, we have to say it’s inevitable. Because we are essentially a community to help each other. Don’t worry then. When each mutual help happens, the maximum amount to donate will less than 1 DRC. And the more the members join, the less you have to pay. If there are 100,000 members, you just need to pay 0.1 DRC each time. So in fact, donation won’t cost much of your DRC. And to help others is to help yourself.
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:55:31 AM

We are working hard to invent a new algo X20 to resist NH and ASICs, which is GPU- friendly. Meanwhile, the development of mining tools is under the way. Later, we will integrate the new algo into our official mining pool.                                                                                 Please be patient and wait for our news. Thank you for your support.
Taylorm

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

We are working hard to invent a new algo X20 to resist NH and ASICs, which is GPU- friendly. Meanwhile, the development of mining tools is under the way. Later, we will integrate the new algo into our official mining pool.                                                                                 Please be patient and wait for our news. Thank you for your support.

When to release the new algo?
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

We will announce you once we have a clear date.
Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

when exchange?
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:27:23 AM

when exchange?
After the new aglo release.
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

For latested news, keep close attention to our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/98GdqyY
qorws

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

Video of where, how and what to mine DoctorCoin (DRC) coin on the X16R algo (rus): https://youtu.be/ZJ1hgDhdWQQ

Nice video Cheesy

Yep.Easy to understand.

Can you release other language version?
Taylorm

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

Although it is a whole bear market for cryptocurrency, we will never give up. In these days, we are developing our DRC app  and DRC Mutual Fund and looking forward that you can see and use it soon!
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:40:51 AM

Although it is a whole bear market for cryptocurrency, we will never give up. In these days, we are developing our DRC app  and DRC Mutual Fund and looking forward that you can see and use it soon!
I am very glad that the team continues to work despite the bad market situation. I hope you make a successful project. Smiley
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 12:14:33 AM by DoctorsCoin

Although it is a whole bear market for cryptocurrency, we will never give up. In these days, we are developing our DRC app  and DRC Mutual Fund and looking forward that you can see and use it soon!
I am very glad that the team continues to work despite the bad market situation. I hope you make a successful project. Smiley
Thank you so much. We will stick to it.
DoctorsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:27:47 AM

If you have any questions about our project, DRC itself , DRC app or DRC Mutual Fund, welcome to contact us in discord at any time. https://discordapp.com/invite/98GdqyY Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: