Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who actually invests in ICO's?  (Read 1523 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

there are lots of interesting things from each project, starting from the rewards they offer up to some reviews conducted by some trusted forums, who won't be interested? ICO which already has a good rating, will surely get more attention

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Everyone that are investing in an ico would be people who are still have  a faith in cryptocurrency, and also they knew how to properly choose which project that are good to invest on.
Zicasu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

There are 2 options.
1. Ppl that looking to make fast money
2. Ppl that have faith in the project and aiming for long term gains
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

one thing should we know that in this world, there are many investors. they believe that cryptocurrency will be the future, they even dont care about losing money at this time but they just care about future, they make future by "burning" their money

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?

Investment on cryptocurrencies is done by the any crypto enthusiast or ICO and bounty hunter. This is how most of the project getting success and some of the projects are really missed and now they are in the peak value like how bitcon was in early days and now.
Then as bounty hunter I use to check the white paper and project goal by looking what they are going to do for.

They simply make the money on choosing the good ICO so plan yourself while picking the ICO projects and then invest please.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

Yeah, many people here to make a quick buck, that's the point, right? It's not many people I think, but all of us. And maybe you think there will not be anyone who wants to join ICO because the condition is not good now, but, this condition will not happen forever, dude. So, it's normal if there are still people who believe then invest in a potential ICO.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Yeah, many people here to make a quick buck, that's the point, right? It's not many people I think, but all of us. And maybe you think there will not be anyone who wants to join ICO because the condition is not good now, but, this condition will not happen forever, dude. So, it's normal if there are still people who believe then invest in a potential ICO.

The condition of investing in ICO's are not good for a lot of investors, because most of ICO project are becoming scam or lower price than ICO price. Honestly I'm not an ICO investor but I'm a bounty hunter and altcoins holder, that's why I take this opportunity to buy crypto in a cheap price.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
in this case there are 3 types of investors, namely long-term investors and short-term investors, one is an impromptu investor, for ordinary long-term investors they are not too concerned with prices because from the beginning they only pay attention to the future of the project, and for their ordinary short-term investors when coin entered exchange will definitely be sold even if they get a little profit, and the last is the impromptu investor they are interested in investing ico because of the recommendations of friends around or tempted by bonuses or the achievement of a big ico.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

You should know that we are not the same and we have different view about the market. There are many people in the industry who are still investing in ICO, the gain from some and lose in some.

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

I invest in ICO's. I'm not good at day-trading and I don't have the time to sit in front of a screen the whole day. So I rather invest in some good ICO's and wait for my returns.

Though I haven't invested much in bear market... Still there are some ICO's which can give at least 2x even in a bear market. You just gotta do your research right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
squanhin

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

There are still some people who choose to be blind towards the realities of ICO's. Smart investors are looking towards STO's that offer more secure and reliable offerings.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

Those who are not afraid of losing their money are investing in ICO, as investing in the early stages is always risky. But attracts investors ICO because in the case of a successful investment it is important to get a big profit. Probably it is very gambling investors.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Investors who are investing into ICOs are called venture investors - investors who are investing into startups, they try to choose the project at the beginning which is very promising and has a potential to grow to the moon Smiley.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

Not all traders are here for a quick buck. There are position traders who trades in a stable altcoin and they are not into ICO pump and dump shitcoins. Those who invest on a scam ICO are usually a newbie who get hyped by the marketing strategy of the scam project. But there are experience investors who take risk on a legit ICO that they search and investigate before investing.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

I'd say there are two types of investors. The ones that are in it for a fast buck by buying at the pre-sale (huge discount) and dumping early, or there are ones that really believe in it and buy at ICO for the long term investment.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

I am sure that many people like to make risky investments in ICO. They hope that they have a chance to earn money to get rich quick. This makes investors look for good ICO projects and risk investing. I wish these investors good luck in their business.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Among the main reasons why investors invest in ICO is speculation . Obviously, people want to make money fast. Nevertheless, 52% - for supporting the project.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Hi. I think that investors want to get the maximum benefit. investors do not know everything about bounty campaigns, and believe in the inflated popularity of ICO.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

People who wants to make big profits in short time, usually invested in the ICO.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

It's been a while since I bought into an ICO, the last one was RCC Reality flash and that has been in development ever since, the decent ones will take time but there are so many scams about it is hard to see through all the mud.

People will always invest in them in the hope of finding that golden nugget.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: