Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who actually invests in ICO's?  (Read 1526 times)
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

I am not investing in ICOs this year,the market is down and it is very difficult to find a good project that gives you profit.But when I see the first signs of recovery I will definitely invest in a few ICOs.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Merited.
I love good questions like this.

1. I dont think they will start the ICO without someone telling them that one will invest with them. A good sum of money might already be in process before they even start.

2. Forums. Not like this forum. They organize an event and invite people with connections in crypto currencies or knows what they are investing with.

3. Advertising and this forum. You think it is all just to pay signature campaigners and social media? No, they are taking the risk that one bounty hunter might also invest and it does work for so many times.
I did it already. First, was just a bounty hunter then got hooked with their project and now I am still holding that token.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

If the project is really interesting and promising, investors will not have to wait long. I also invest, but not in everything. By and large, I draw my own conclusions, but I also listen to the opinion of my friends. And only after that I invest.People from different countries of the world can know about any ICO. And if the project has something to offer to people, anyone who has $ 100 can be an investor. That's cool.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
majority of people are investing in ico just to make a quick flip of it,  x2- x3 they all dump that's why majority of those ico doesn't last more than a week on exchange before dumping below ico price

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

I think that today a lot of people invest in ICO because it is risky but it is possible to gain profit. I am going to take part in ICO with time. I think that this is the best way now for many people who are interested in crypto
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

I know that most of todays traders are here just to make a quick buck, they dont care about the project, or the idea behind the project, they just want "PUUUPM" and "MOOOON". And with all the scam ICO's that we had in the past( my personal favorite BitConneeeeect) people have lost faith in ICO's. But still new ICO's and new ideas are being published every day, I've seen on some projects that i'm following that they reached their soft or hardcap, but what triggers my mind is: Who is investing in those ICO's, what is the one thing that lures the todays investors into investing in a certain project?
Traders = Investors and this is just a basic stuff. Once you have bought a specific coin then consider yourself to be an investor either you are an investor on the time when its still on project sale or who bought coins when it is on exchangers.Its just a similar thing yet they do have the same goal on which buying low and sell high. Whats the reason on why still on making investment even we are on a bad market condition? Its all about profits and risking out money for the sake of that even we do know the risk is gradually increasing.

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

We have to accept that we saw many new investors in 2017. I mean not the real investors who really know the about crypto world just to make money dive blindly. And the set of that type investors decreases after the downtrend after 2017. Who believe in crypto those investors want to support the good project. If we take a look then in 2017 every project getting the good investments but in 2018 only quality project getting investments. We need quality not the quantity  Wink
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

I joined some ICOs in the past, I can join again in the future. In early participation in the ICO, the bonus rate allows you to buy more tokens cheaper. It's actually a good way to earn more.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

Why should we think over about who invest in the ICO? I think that everyone that invests in ICO is those who are really interested in the ICO, how see the prospects, and who believe that the ICo is legit. What we must do is ensuring that the ICO that we are following or participating is real enough with all term and elements that we must analyze, including their team members.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

I think investors invest not because of the project but the profit that they might get if the company is doing well in the market. Since ICOS are crowdfuded this funds are used to build and to run the company.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

Experienced investors have already learned to identify good projects. Therefore, if the project has some kind of perspective and competent team, nothing will prevent him to collect the necessary amount. I believe that there are still people who believe in ICO.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

I believe that people are still guided by the desire to make money, despite this bear market, in my opinion, they can still make a lot of money, of course, there are still quite a few people who are still here for the technology, personally I prefer a combination of both so i invest in promising projects that can also leave me some profit.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

You know, investors are different who you ask and why they invest money here. That's a very difficult question. First is the gold rush. The desire to earn more attracts people. The second many investors cannot take money to the bank because they are illegally mined. In this way, they are simply capable of turning millions of dollars into legal ones.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Still the same mindset and investors who have earned enough with ICOs.

They are rolling their money with the hope of that money would keep on growing with those ICOs. But opposite thing is happening and that is the prices of those tokens are going down under its ICO price. I never invested to ICO and will never be but todays ICO, most of them are failure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

majority of people are investing in ico just to make a quick flip of it,  x2- x3 they all dump that's why majority of those ico doesn't last more than a week on exchange before dumping below ico price
As a matter of fact the best thing to make some profit in these situations of market is the ICOs. Because, ICOs come to the market as a new life and listing in a good exchange can make its price 10-15x like QKC.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Many projects use the help of various investment funds and at the expense of their funds they manage to raise money. But I believe that the ICO sphere will continue to exist, because there are still people who believe in it and participate in it.

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

Maybe one thing that captivates investors to join ico in a project is the concept of the project that seems good in the future and useful so maybe they hope that if the project is successful it will affect the tokens they buy when ico, the rest of it might just want to make a profit instant from ico.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

I confess that I mainly invest only in order to earn and increase my capital, but there are projects in which I invest because the project has good goals, I can not only earn but also help the world, @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
savmanolof

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Seriously? Of all project icos that you know of, bitconnect is the best example you can come up with? That's shallow bruh.

Like it or not people still invest in icos. Like you said yourself, most people you know of are only interested in MOON and LAMBO. Clearly these investors have more than that in mind and that's why they put money in it. On another note, not all icos get investors. I know of a particular one some months ago which garnered just $50 from the entire token sale and thus, had to close up the project.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

A lot of the "dumb money" has left the crypto space and you see less "PUUUPM" and MOOOON". Good ICO's are still raising money but the dumb ideas that would have hit their soft cap last year are no longer able to. The people you still see investing are the ones that understand that they are investing in a startup and that thinking this investment will mature before the company has a chance to execute their roadmap is unrealistic.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: